Black, leftist civil rights attorney Leo Terrell has never once voted ‘R’ says: ”I will vote for Trump”

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
He said: “the Democrat Party left me”
If Leo can be converted anybody can...How many Leo’s are there?
Let’s be honest; most legitimate blacks will vote Trump...why wouldn’t they?

Wow another blacks switching to republican.. poor democrats do t even realize that they are just flopping lol

No they are not. Maybe Terrell can stand on the same stage with REPUBLICAN David Duke who is also a Trump supporter. I will be voting Democrat for the first time as many others will.

No they are not. Maybe Terrell can stand on the same stage with REPUBLICAN David Duke who is also a Trump supporter. I will be voting Democrat for the first time as many others will.
Democrats Have destroyed the black community what has David Duke duke done to the black community?

So you're saying Terrell is a racist, ain't black enough? C'mon, get it out.

Black communities fear the "Defund Police" as a threat to them because they live in a high crime area.

It's both sad and funny that Trump needs wack jobs and paid supporters to prove some bs theory. Don King, Kanye, Diamond and Silk, Candance Owens...
If they were Biden supporters they'd be loyal, intelligent, caring, and the salt of the earth, huh.

75587521_607785193478543_6564469850022768296_n.jpg

Forum List

Back