Black, leftist civil rights attorney Leo Terrell has never once voted ‘R’ says: ”I will vote for Trump”

Nothing exposes the racist white liberal like a black man or woman trying to escape the plantation

So, how does that explain republic votes against an African-American trying to become the first African-American President...

So, how does that explain republic votes against an African-American trying to become the first African-American President...
thats self explanatory, he wasn't republican, but the finger pointing from the left pretended it was racism, leo's departure from the left exposed where the racism is really hiding...btw, I voted for Obama twice and would do it again no matter where he's from ya little spit-bag racist.

thats self explanatory, he wasn't republican, but the finger pointing from the left pretended it was racism, leo's departure from the left exposed where the racism is really hiding...btw, I voted for Obama twice and would do it again no matter where he's from ya little spit-bag racist.

How does that explain the fact that the republic party has no African-American member in Congress?

How does that explain the fact that the republic party has no African-American member in Congress?
That's been explained here, in fact it is why you are becoming so unraveled...Because leaving the plantation is political suicide and leos departure has exposed you and your white privilege...but relax the near future will see more of this, it's over for you white racists in hiding...hey ya vote for anyone lately who will make it easier to kill black children in the womb?

It's both sad and funny that Trump needs wack jobs and paid supporters to prove some bs theory. Don King, Kanye, Diamond and Silk, Candance Owens...
Nothing exposes the racist white liberal like a black man or woman trying to escape the plantation

If you are not black you have no right to speak for Black Men or Black Women; even if you are black, you can't speak for anyone but yourself. Your use of the word "plantation" is covert racism - today's African Americans are not slaves, they are American Citizens.

American citizens who continue to be discriminated against no matter how many laws have been passed to repeal Jim Crow; Jim Crow remains in words and actions of the ignorant and the pathologically hateful racists who believe the unalienable Rights are their entitlement, and minorities are not.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: xyz
If you are not black you have no right to speak for Black Men or Black Women; even if you are black, you can't speak for anyone but yourself. Your use of the word "plantation" is covert racism - today's African Americans are not slaves, they are American Citizens.

exactly what I'm talking about...even speaking up for or about minorities is considered racism to the privileged whitey on the left...your post defines white liberal racism better than I have

American citizens who continue to be discriminated against no matter how many laws have been passed to repeal Jim Crow; Jim Crow remains in words and actions of the ignorant and the pathologically hateful racists who believe the unalienable Rights are their entitlement, and minorities are not.
Jim crow laws are no longer needed by you, you'll notice once they were disposed of you made sure abortion almost immediately became the new way of dealing with minorities.
And killing minority babies in the womb is a nice neat way for those who miss the jim crow era and to claim they no longer have to lynch, but instead just use a "medical procedure" to continue getting away with there inhumanity while smiling and patting themselves on the back for a job well done...

BTW...
Your post is just one more example of how the point and blame racists on the left are running out of gas

Last edited:
He said: “the Democrat Party left me”
If Leo can be converted anybody can...How many Leo’s are there?
Let’s be honest; most legitimate blacks will vote Trump...why wouldn’t they?
He's voting for the smelly skidmark because he's a multimillionaire. (better tax breaks) What's your excuse?

you can call "Black Lives Matter" by "Save Little Kittens", and conservatives would still oppose it. that's because we oppose the goal of this Marxist organization, not the name of it

He's voting for the smelly skidmark because he's a multimillionaire. (better tax breaks) What's your excuse?
Are you sure he’s not voting against free shit for wetbacks, chicks with dicks, higher taxes, hate whitey and a degraded America?

Are you sure he’s not voting against free shit for wetbacks, chicks with dicks, higher taxes, hate whitey and a degraded America?
Nah, millionaire tax breaks.

exactly what I'm talking about...even speaking up for or about minorities is considered racism to the privileged whitey on the left...your post defines white liberal racism better than I have

Jim crow laws are no longer needed by you, you'll notice once they were disposed of you made sure abortion almost immediately became the new way of dealing with minorities.
And killing minority babies in the womb is a nice neat way for those who miss the jim crow era and to claim they no longer have to lynch, but instead just use a "medical procedure" to continue getting away with there inhumanity while smiling and patting themselves on the back for a job well done...

BTW...
Your post is just one more example of how the point and blame racists on the left are running out of gas

You need to refine your words, just admit you are a racist and be proud to be an ignorant and relatively stupid individual. It's not shameful to be both stupid and ignorant, the latter always follow the former.

Forum List

Back