Black, leftist civil rights attorney Leo Terrell has never once voted ‘R’ says: ”I will vote for Trump”

Not really

Bah Ha HA HA HA HA HA
FB_IMG_1595765877460.jpg

Terrell has been on fire lately. He said if Karen Bass is the VP pick he's going to Florida and exposing her pro Castro love affair to the Cubans. Then followed with a wallop about her Scientology.

After a lifetime of being a Democrat he knows where all the bodies are.

Anyone else notice that Leo smiles and laughs a lot now that he's no longer part of the puppet show or bound by their strings and negative bombardment?

No they are not. Maybe Terrell can stand on the same stage with REPUBLICAN David Duke who is also a Trump supporter. I will be voting Democrat for the first time as many others will.

Hahaha...that’s some funny shit.
NOBODY here believes you’ve ever voted Republican...we read your posts...remember?

I don't need your garbage you racist pig. Many former Republicans will vote for Biden. Ronald Reagan never would be a Trump Republican.

No they are not. Maybe Terrell can stand on the same stage with REPUBLICAN David Duke who is also a Trump supporter. I will be voting Democrat for the first time as many others will.
You're so full of shit. You aint fooling anyone.

You aren't fooling anyone you piece of shit.
I'm not trying to fool anyone. Lying for you filthy scum is like breathing. Speaking the truth to you silly cocksuckers is like daylight to a vampire.

Forum List

Back