Black Leaders cheating other blacks.

And guess what IM2, Ascelopis? It is in Africa. And the evil white man is NOT doing it.

Gunny, the problem is not with multinational corporations, the problem lays with bought & paid for government. This type of government is more like a mafia run business(facade) as the country itself is only a country on paper, meaning the country is in all actuality a privately owned business.

LOL, a white man is trying to tell me about Africa when the great white nation is crumbling in front of his face. Some nations in Africa have corrupt governments and when you go back and look at what caused such consistent instability, it starts with colonization.

It's a cultural issue.

America was built on the concept of individual freedom, and religious morality is the foundation because of the spiritual nature of man. There are no people or civilizations on this planet that have ever existed which did not have a spiritual belief system at it's core. Almost every government being comprised of "people"(political whores) used that system to aggrandize themselves and made great speeches full of shit.

American culture began with people who fled the moral and spiritually corrupt ways of the euroweenies who did not value individualism, virtue or ethics. That is why we set the highest standards of morality and human rights. We are not perfect either, but when it comes to leftist parasites that can only find reasons to condemn us, they never seem to find a better place to be.

LOL, a white man is trying to tell me about Africa when the great white nation is crumbling in front of his face. Some nations in Africa have corrupt governments and when you go back and look at what caused such consistent instability, it starts with colonization.
black Africa has always been a shithole

And guess what IM2, Ascelopis? It is in Africa. And the evil white man is NOT doing it.
Was Bernie Madoff black? How about Milken? Is Putin black? Erdogan? Was Stalin black? How about Hitler?

EJY-jo9WsAEKWaE.jpg
EPvKW2yWsAAb17w.jpg

Hello. Impartially examining American history and considering evidence accumulated over decades, I view civil rights activists Reverend Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson as two of many leaders in...

...America's large emotionally troubled, FEMALE dominated, Child Neglecting, NO SNITCHING, SEGREGATION-minded Intra-Racial Discrimination & HATE practicing ProBlack/BLM community.

ProBlack/BLM pathology:

ProBlack/BLM Modus Operandi:

If anyone disagrees with my opinion, I look forward to reading thoughtful, intelligent, fact-based replies.

Peace

What's your point ? Are black Americans the spokes people for every black country on the planet now ?

Why are pointing towards a country that black Americans are not from ?

It would be like me pointing to something in Russia questioning you on it. I mean they are white and European, and you are white and from Europe originally (As are all white Americans)

For example there are food shortages in Europe. What have you got to say about that ?

What's your point ? Are black Americans the spokes people for every black country on the planet now ?

Why are pointing towards a country that black Americans are not from ?

It would be like me pointing to something in Russia questioning you on it. I mean they are white and European, and you are white and from Europe originally (As are all white Americans)

For example there are food shortages in Europe. What have you got to say about that ?
YOU can not actually be series? YOU NOT I claim all ills of the black race are caused by white men. You blame an almost 40 percent share of all violent crime by blacks in the US as somehow the fault of white men. You claim 50 percent of all murders commited by blacks is some how the white mans fault. I have shown you the stats in this country and you are full of shit and it turns out as we knew blacks in other Countries are JUST as evil JUST as sick, JUST as depraved as here.

YOU can not actually be series? YOU NOT I claim all ills of the black race are caused by white men. You blame an almost 40 percent share of all violent crime by blacks in the US as somehow the fault of white men.
What race of men creates the statistics for crime in the USA ?

You claim 50 percent of all murders commited by blacks is some how the white mans fault.

I have shown you the stats in this country and you are full of shit and it turns out as we knew blacks in other Countries are JUST as evil JUST as sick, JUST as depraved as here.
Are you seriously trying to make an argument that black men have been more evil than white men ?

YOU can not actually be series? YOU NOT I claim all ills of the black race are caused by white men. You blame an almost 40 percent share of all violent crime by blacks in the US as somehow the fault of white men.

You claim 50 percent of all murders commited by blacks is some how the white mans fault.

I have shown you the stats in this country and you are full of shit and it turns out as we knew blacks in other Countries are JUST as evil JUST as sick, JUST as depraved as here.
Are you seriously trying to make an argument that black men have been more evil than white men ?
LOL your hilarious, you know I take drugs for paranoia, I suggest you get on some too.

Forum List

Back