Wetherspoons punter who sent banana to black customer's table guilty of hate crime

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

I fucking love this story. fair play to the Met. They got a result at the end of the day.
This little racist prick has paid a cost for his hate.

Fat faced little fuck.

1600285403979.png

I fucking love this story. fair play to the Met. They got a result at the end of the day.

Fat faced little fuck.

View attachment 389476
Ridiculous. What a bunch of pussies. Hate crime? Where is the crime?

Fat faced little fuck.

View attachment 389476
He could have been done for a breach of the peace as well. Deliberately provoking somebody. Fuck him, a few weeks inside might have done him some good.

Fat faced little fuck.

View attachment 389476
Should have sent it to Moochelle she loves them.....

Fat faced little fuck.

View attachment 389476
He could have been done for a breach of the peace as well. Deliberately provoking somebody. Fuck him, a few weeks inside might have done him some good.
You think someone should go to prison for sending a banana to someone's table? And you don't realize how nutty you sound? You should have a whole truck load of bananas sent your way with the comments that you are making.

Fat faced little fuck.

View attachment 389476
You never saw as one example...African Americans taunting Asian people. It was done in jest I tell you.

Fat faced little fuck.

View attachment 389476

You have absolutely no rational reason to believe he is racist, therefore you are obviously projecting.
He is a convicted racist who will likely lose his job because of his racism. Its all good.
Could you explain the convoluted reasoning that you used to come to the conclusion that he is a racist?

If you cannot, then you are obviously just projecting your own racism onto another.

What motivates people like this Kincella to start this sick kind of nonsense? Parents need to put some effort into raising their kids.

What motivates people like this Kincella to start this sick kind of nonsense? Parents need to put some effort into raising their kids.

:wtf:
You and your type are instigators...

When I was a much younger man I had a friend and when we seen each other in a restaurant or Bar we always bought each other a glass of Milk and made sure it was in a dirty glass...
You fucking nitwits have absolutely no sense of humor at all...

Forum List

Back