Black Jurist Claims On ABC That Zimmerman Got Away With Murder. Despicable.

The laws here were actually kind of stupid, and if you had an all-minority jury instead of this one poor woman fighting against five white people, you'd have gotten a different result.

Zimmerman killed a child. Nothing else really matters.

I love how libs like you come on to this board and loudly proclaim your stupidity.

It supposed to be a jury of HIS peers dumbass. Martin wasn't on trial. There needn't have been any black people on the jury.

Zimmerman killed a cheap thug wanna be who got shot because he though he'd attack a creepy assed cracker. I suppose he wanted to add to his street cred. Zimmerman did the world a favor.

That kid was 17 for only three weeks.

He had family that loved him.

n5110887185828306697.jpg

148785_127008b8-d48b-44ed-b336-cd1cff7f515c_prod.jpg

white-gangsta-kid.jpg

gangsta_wannabes_04.jpg

gangsta.jpeg

l.jpg

So according to you, all these "wanna be" thugs should be quickly put to death? Right? Is that what you're saying?

you're not even bright enough to realize you're calling martin a wanna be thug

:lol:

I love how libs like you come on to this board and loudly proclaim your stupidity.

It supposed to be a jury of HIS peers dumbass. Martin wasn't on trial. There needn't have been any black people on the jury.

Zimmerman killed a cheap thug wanna be who got shot because he though he'd attack a creepy assed cracker. I suppose he wanted to add to his street cred. Zimmerman did the world a favor.

So according to you, all these "wanna be" thugs should be quickly put to death? Right? Is that what you're saying?

You are not even smart enough to realize he is using irony. LMAO

Last edited:

n5110887185828306697.jpg

white-gangsta-kid.jpg

gangsta_wannabes_04.jpg

gangsta.jpeg

l.jpg

rdean is not smart enough to know what irony is

punch yourself twice for that :D

Brilliant come back (not) ...and total bullshit. LOL We know that. Are you stupid enough to believe your own bullshit? Pathetic. You totally missed the irony in his post and you know it.

Last edited:

I see you've met yurt.

Reasonable doubt was the reason Zimmerman was determined to be not guilty. The philosphy is that it is better to allow a hundred guilty to go free, rather than convict one innocent individual.
People have been beaten to death with fists and feet. A person could legitimately feel that he/she is literally in peril of losing their life in what starts out as a simple assault. If you are elderly, like myself, you know that a healthy young male, could literally murder an elderly person with a good beating and as I have never done more than come out even in a physical confrontation in my youth, I am no fighter. Thus, I avoid confrontation and mind my own business. Zimmerman should have just called the police and observed the person from afar until they arrived. If I were to see a suspicious individual, I would call the police and let them deal with it. However, in the event that I was put into a position where I had to defend myself against a physical threat (at my age, I'm not very good at running), I too carry a firearm (licensed to do so and very trained with it, via a life in the military) and would use it.

Brilliant come back (not) ...and total bullshit. LOL We know that. Are you stupid enough to believe your own bullshit? Pathetic. You totally missed the irony in his post and you know it.

nope...because no one ever solely used a pic of trayvon posing as a gangster to prove he was a gangster

you're not very bright...rdean and ravi will love you

The laws here were actually kind of stupid, and if you had an all-minority jury instead of this one poor woman fighting against five white people, you'd have gotten a different result.

Zimmerman killed a child. Nothing else really matters.

n5110887185828306697.jpg

white-gangsta-kid.jpg

gangsta_wannabes_04.jpg

gangsta.jpeg

l.jpg

No, not the ones on Facebook, just the ones beating your head open on the sidewalk.

The Washington Post/ABC News survey, which showed 41% of Americans approving and 41% disapproving of the jury's ruling, also showed sharp division among Americans in their views of the verdict. For example, 86% of African-Americans disapproved of the "not guilty" finding, while 51% of whites approved.

That closely aligned with a Pew Research Center survey released Monday, which showed 86% of African-Americans disagreeing with the verdict.

In the Washington Post/ABC poll, women - 48% of whom disapproved of the verdict - were more likely than men to hold that sentiment. And younger people also disapproved at higher levels: 50% of those aged 18-39 said they disapproved, while 30% of people over 65 felt the same way.

Sixty-two percent of Democrats disapproved of Zimmerman's acquittal, while 65% of Republicans approved.

The reality is that that about half of America does not agree with the verdict. Most of those who disagree with the verdict are democrats, blacks or young. A lot of them are white. The verdict is not something that can be looked upon as ending this issue. About half of the people of voting age in America, not just this juror and not just black people, do not agree with the verdict. The Right acting as if the whole thing is proven and resolved as Zimmerman being innocent: that is a false stance that half of the country doesn't buy, and their opinion is just as valid as those who think it is a fair verdict. You can sneer and make all the vile comments you want, you can continue try to paint an innocent young man as a thug, but you cannot with any intellectual honesty say that you are in the right just because you want to be. This issue is not resolved. What you appear as is the other side of the coin: you are now the black people who supported the OJ verdict when at least half of the country didn't. You are just as close minded about it as they were, just as vicious and jubliant about it as they were, and soon to be just as disappointed by a civil suit in which he will finally be held to account.

Just as so many believed OJ got away with murder, we believe Zimmerman got away with murder and needs to be held accountable. Hopefully he will.

The unscientific usmessageboard poll in the judicial section shows about 70% agree with the verdict to 30% that disagree.

The Washington Post/ABC News survey, which showed 41% of Americans approving and 41% disapproving of the jury's ruling, also showed sharp division among Americans in their views of the verdict. For example, 86% of African-Americans disapproved of the "not guilty" finding, while 51% of whites approved.

That closely aligned with a Pew Research Center survey released Monday, which showed 86% of African-Americans disagreeing with the verdict.

In the Washington Post/ABC poll, women - 48% of whom disapproved of the verdict - were more likely than men to hold that sentiment. And younger people also disapproved at higher levels: 50% of those aged 18-39 said they disapproved, while 30% of people over 65 felt the same way.

Sixty-two percent of Democrats disapproved of Zimmerman's acquittal, while 65% of Republicans approved.

The reality is that that about half of America does not agree with the verdict. Most of those who disagree with the verdict are democrats, blacks or young. A lot of them are white. The verdict is not something that can be looked upon as ending this issue. About half of the people of voting age in America, not just this juror and not just black people, do not agree with the verdict. The Right acting as if the whole thing is proven and resolved as Zimmerman being innocent: that is a false stance that half of the country doesn't buy, and their opinion is just as valid as those who think it is a fair verdict. You can sneer and make all the vile comments you want, you can continue try to paint an innocent young man as a thug, but you cannot with any intellectual honesty say that you are in the right just because you want to be. This issue is not resolved. What you appear as is the other side of the coin: you are now the black people who supported the OJ verdict when at least half of the country didn't. You are just as close minded about it as they were, just as vicious and jubliant about it as they were, and soon to be just as disappointed by a civil suit in which he will finally be held to account.

Just as so many believed OJ got away with murder, we believe Zimmerman got away with murder and needs to be held accountable. Hopefully he will.

The unscientific usmessageboard poll in the judicial section shows about 70% agree with the verdict to 30% that disagree.

Are you serious? I posted the polls, the poll results. You need a link? http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...t-86-percent-of-african-americans-disapprove/

http://www.washingtonpost.com/page/...7/22/National-Politics/Polling/release_252.xm

Last edited:
I must assume the OP is meaning "juror" and not "jurist." Those are two very different things.

you do realize the juror who thought him guilty could not, upon reflection, convict him because there was no proof he committed 2nd degree murder or manslaughter.

also...i highly doubt you were as emotive over simpson as you are about zimmerman. why is that?

Are you serious? I posted the polls, the poll results. You need a link?

Note: I did an edit when I realized my stupid question and before I read your reply.

LOL On THIS message board, USMessageBoard? LMAO This board is overwhelmingly conservative, and mostly extremely right wing conservatives! Hardly a sampling of what the entire country thinks!!!:lol:

you do realize the juror who thought him guilty could not, upon reflection, convict him because there was no proof he committed 2nd degree murder or manslaughter.

also...i highly doubt you were as emotive over simpson as you are about zimmerman. why is that?

Because Zimmerman was carrying a gun and he should not have been. Because this is about every nimno idiot in American thinking he/she should be carrying a firearm. Because he killed an unarmed, innocent civilian who was where he had a right to be doing what he had a right to do, a young man who should never have been harrassed. Because the young man he killed he racially profiled. These are not just issues of a man killing his wife but of fundamental sicknesses in American culture: racism and the gun culture.

LOL On THIS message board, USMessageBoard? LMAO This board is overwhelmingly conservative, and mostly extremely right wing conservatives! Hardly a sampling of what the entire country thinks!!!:lol:

The only poll that counts is the six members of the jury.

I'm sure it is very convenient to think so and that's what you would like to think, but in the last analysis, that won't be the only poll that counts.

Because Zimmerman was carrying a gun and he should not have been. Because this is about every nimno idiot in American thinking he/she should be carrying a firearm. Because he killed an unarmed, innocent civilian who was where he had a right to be doing what he had a right to do, a young man who should never have been harrassed. Because the young man he killed he racially profiled. These are not just issues of a man killing his wife but of fundamental sicknesses in American culture: racism and the gun culture.

1. he was legally licensed to carry a gun. why should he not have had a gun? cite the law.

2. the evidence does not show martin was innocent. the state's witnesses said martin was pummeling zimmerman. hardly an innocent.

3. zero proof about your bogus racial profiling claim and even the martin family attorney said race was NOT, i repeat, NOT a factor.

4. notice you are not upset about OJ. you're a closet racist.

I'm sure it is very convenient to think so and that's what you would like to think, but in the last analysis, that won't be the only poll that counts.

So what, exactly, are you threatening to do?

Forum List

Back