Black 'HOOTERS' girl upset customer asked for blonde server instead of her

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Can't imagine why they would prefer a blonde over blue hair.

1649447609638.png

‘Imagine having a racial preference for who brings you your food’: Black Hooters waitress says one of her tables asked for blonde server instead of her​

A Hooters server is going viral on TikTok for sharing an encounter with allegedly racist customers at a St. Louis location.

View attachment 627914

‘Imagine having a racial preference for who brings you your food’: Black Hooters waitress says one of her tables asked for blonde server instead of her​

Maybe if she loses the shirt no one will notice anything else.

View attachment 627914

In the words of Jeff Foxworthy. IF YOU GO TO HOOTERS and ask for a blonde server to replace the curvy black server -- YOU MIGHT BE a redneck. OR -- incredibly stupid..

This would never happen at "Bone Daddy's" ...

delish-bone-daddys.png

This is actually a serious topic.

A while back, a hospital patient asked to have a nurse who was of, uh, Martian background instead of her current nurse who had come from, uh, Jupiter. I do not remember the outcome of the case.

I have heard that some supermarket customers will wait for their favorite checker rather than go to an empty stand whose checker is really rude or indifferent.

View attachment 627914

Boy even Hooters has to scrape the bottom now. If she didn't look like a carrier of 3 social diseases, might be different

THere are plenty of white servers who will turn over their tables to black servers because the people at the table are black and they don't tip whites. Now that i think of it, i'm not sure that black diners will tip black waitresses either.
Blacks (well the ones Chris Rock does not want to be around) are renowned for poor, if any, tips.

Forum List

Back