Black 'HOOTERS' girl upset customer asked for blonde server instead of her

Do you have any doubt that leftist race warriors are saying exactly that?

Let's put it to the test. Leftists (there must be a couple left on the broad), should people be allowed to discriminate when it comes to service personnel?
Yes. There should be nothing lawfully illegal about patrons discriminating against service personnel.

Yes. There should be nothing lawfully illegal about patrons discriminating against service personnel.
Interesting. But if the restaurant manager recognized that most of their customers preferred blondes with big tits, and hired accordingly?

Interesting. But if the restaurant manager recognized that most of their customers preferred blondes with big tits, and hired accordingly?
That would fall under discriminating hiring practices and would be penalized accordingly, as it should in my opinion.

A few decades ago I lived in a small town that had a Red Lobster. Back then it was better than what it is now.

They had a Black waitress that would work Friday and Saturday nights. She was great. Worked there for several years. Friendly and provided great service. Most of the patrons requested her over the White waitresses.

Was that racist?

Wife and I like twin peaks near us, we don't sit in the covered porch part anymore because they send the black waitresses there.

That would fall under discriminating hiring practices and would be penalized accordingly, as it should in my opinion.
And where is the substantive difference in your view? If the restaurant was forced to hire servers that their customers didn't like, could they just make them do other stuff besides serving (cleanup, food prep, etc ...)?

And where is the substantive difference in your view? If the restaurant was forced to hire servers that their customers didn't like, could they just make them do other stuff besides serving (cleanup, food prep, etc ...)?
The substantive difference is when it’s connected to race, in my opinion.

Hair color, while not a protected class, is correlated to people of a certain complexion. Saying ”I only want to hire blonde people” is a round-about way of saying “I don’t want black people working here“.

And no, we can’t just have them in the back for the same reason it wouldn’t be acceptable to have one race working in the front and another race working in the back.

The substantive difference is when it’s connected to race, in my opinion.

Hair color, while not a protected class, is correlated to people of a certain complexion. Saying ”I only want to hire blonde people” is a round-about way of saying “I don’t want black people working here“.

And no, we can’t just have them in the back for the same reason it wouldn’t be acceptable to have one race working in the front and another race working in the back.
It would probably be easiest to have a government minder for each business, so they don't do it wrong.

It would probably be easiest to have a government minder for each business, so they don't do it wrong.
It certainly would be easier and would also force dark people to sit in the back of a bus and only go to certain restaurants. Because their kind ain’t welcome here.

It certainly would be easier and would also force dark people to sit in the back of a bus and only go to certain restaurants. Because their kind ain’t welcome here.
? ? I'd suspect, initially at least, that the minder would be there trying to prevent discrimination. But you raise a good point. If government is making the call it could all change with the next election.

Exactly, kinda like a nazi party member on every German submarine or KGB guy on every Russian submarine.

Can't imagine why they would prefer a blonde over blue hair.

View attachment 627914

‘Imagine having a racial preference for who brings you your food’: Black Hooters waitress says one of her tables asked for blonde server instead of her​

Who Gives a Hoot?

The anti-gender movement demands that Hooters hires male waitresses. If they cave in to the nutsies, they'll have to change their name to Fruiters.

demands that Hooters hire

What if they just thought the blonde was hot? EVERYTHING is racist to racists.
I mean, I don't mind the black girl, but I can understand why others would prefer a different waiter. It's not racism. It's who-you-want-to-fuck-ism.

Hell, many Hollywood elites and the like would probably prefer the 10-year-old-boy waiter.
:dunno:

Forum List

Back