Black Female Detroit Politician: Hydroxychloroquine and Trump Saved My Life

“Whitsett said she was familiar with “the wonders” of hydroxychloroquine from an earlier bout with Lyme disease, but does not believe she would have thought to ask for it, or her doctor would have prescribed it, had Trump not been touting it as a possible treatment for COVID-19 […] “It has a lot to do with the president … bringing it up,” Whitsett said. “He is the only person who has the power to make it a priority.”

BUT THE NARRATIVE!

/—-/ Another one escapes from the democRATs plantation.

How long will the left fight SCIENCE and deny DYING people CHOICE?!

Dr. Anthony Cardillo said he has seen very promising results when prescribing hydroxychloroquine in combination with zinc for the most severely-ill COVID-19 patients.

"Every patient I've prescribed it to has been very, very ill and within 8 to 12 hours, they were basically symptom-free," Cardillo told Eyewitness News. "So clinically I am seeing a resolution."

think about it! A black Democrat says Trump saved her life with this drug. How long before the brain dead life forms on the left attack her and call her racist names.

Dr. Anthony Cardillo said he has seen very promising results when prescribing hydroxychloroquine in combination with zinc for the most severely-ill COVID-19 patients.

"Every patient I've prescribed it to has been very, very ill and within 8 to 12 hours, they were basically symptom-free," Cardillo told Eyewitness News. "So clinically I am seeing a resolution."

Honestly, how many times does this have to be explained to you? No one is denying the drug is showing promise in treating infected patients. Doctors are free to prescribe this if they feel it is necessary. The FDA has taken the rails down. No one on the left or the right is denying anyone any choice. It's up to the doctor treating the patient.

You are hoping against hope that this is the magic bullet, the miracle cure that will rid the US of this virus, send everyone back to work, and most of all, bolster the re-election chances of Donald John Trump.

THANK YOU TRUMP! Saving Americans lives

"Insert giant raspberry here"..Yes, Trump saves lives...yikes. Trolls working overtime. There any extra pay for that?
Sorry snowflake. The drugs have shown PROMISE in treating those infected with the virus. It's not a miracle cure..or a preventative measure.
And it won't save DJT's presidency...no matter how much you want it to. :)
We know, stupid people like yourself and your ignorant tirades daily will reelect him. No way in hell a sane person would vote for the same person you will vote for.

Honestly, how many times does this have to be explained to you? No one is denying the drug is showing promise in treating infected patients. Doctors are free to prescribe this if they feel it is necessary. The FDA has taken the rails down. No one on the left or the right is denying anyone any choice. It's up to the doctor treating the patient.

You are hoping against hope that this is the magic bullet, the miracle cure that will rid the US of this virus, send everyone back to work, and most of all, bolster the re-election chances of Donald John Trump.
Oh what a load of bullshit! This board is full of libtards bashing Trump because he says this might be the cure we need. It’s untested they say. So, stop lying.

Oh what a load of bullshit! This board is full of libtards bashing Trump because he says this might be the cure we need. It’s untested they say. So, stop lying.
"They" merged my thread into here it was simply titled "hydroxychloroquine". I wanted to track its usefuness cleanly without the silliness of this thread. Doctors are finding this drug is SAVING LIVES. Trump's gut was right.

"They" merged my thread into here it was simply titled "hydroxychloroquine". I wanted to track its usefuness cleanly without the silliness of this thread. Doctors are finding this drug is SAVING LIVES. Trump's gut was right.
Yes. Trump was right but these brain dead libtards will never admit that.

How long will the left fight SCIENCE and deny DYING people CHOICE
Haha, it always cracks me up when you Trumpers conflate highly educated scientists with "the left". It reveals what you really think and why you guys latched onto Trump.

Forum List

Back