Black Female Detroit Politician: Hydroxychloroquine and Trump Saved My Life

“Whitsett said she was familiar with “the wonders” of hydroxychloroquine from an earlier bout with Lyme disease, but does not believe she would have thought to ask for it, or her doctor would have prescribed it, had Trump not been touting it as a possible treatment for COVID-19 […] “It has a lot to do with the president … bringing it up,” Whitsett said. “He is the only person who has the power to make it a priority.”

BUT THE NARRATIVE!

Well if Karen Whitsett has praised The Donald according to Leftists she obviously is a White Supremacist.

So here is Karen Whitsett and THIS is what a White Supremacist looks like :rolleyes-41:

View attachment 320015

Sorry, nowhere do I see the word "Trump" in this article. These drugs have shown promise in treating those infected and doctors are free to prescribe them if they feel it's necessary.
Much right wing ado about nothing.

"Sorry, nowhere do I see the word "Trump" in this article."

Reading comprehension is not one of your strong points obviously, either that or you didn't even READ the article:

1586215201904.png

1586215237109.png

Okay are you READY? Here it is FROM the article:

1586215282973.png

“Whitsett said she was familiar with “the wonders” of hydroxychloroquine from an earlier bout with Lyme disease, but does not believe she would have thought to ask for it, or her doctor would have prescribed it, had Trump not been touting it as a possible treatment for COVID-19 […] “It has a lot to do with the president … bringing it up,” Whitsett said. “He is the only person who has the power to make it a priority.”

BUT THE NARRATIVE!

Like finding a unicorn, when you find a Democrat honest enough to admit something good with Trump.

Hydroxychloroquine most definitely has absolutely no effect on any virus.
All it does do is reduce the potentially lethal side effect inflammation.
So if you do not have a high fever, than Hydroxychloroquine does absolutely nothing for you.
In fact, it also did not help her with Lyme disease, as it was the antibiotics she took with that.

What is worse is that Hydroxychloroquine can by itself cause pneumonia, so is a terrible idea to give to COVID-19 patients, unless they have a dangerously high fever.

{...
CONCLUSIONS: Hydroxychloroquine exerts its effect on the immune system by decreasing lymphocyte proliferation and pro-inflammatory cytokines such as TNF-alpha. These are potential mechanisms that can render a host susceptible to infections such as pneumonia. This patient had evidence of selective IgG2 deficiency that correlated with administration of hydroxychloroquine. This is a previously unrecognized alteration of the humoral immune system by this medication.
...}

BUT THE NARRATIVE!

Well if Karen Whitsett has praised The Donald according to Leftists she obviously is a White Supremacist.

So here is Karen Whitsett and THIS is what a White Supremacist looks like :rolleyes-41:

View attachment 320015

Sorry, nowhere do I see the word "Trump" in this article. These drugs have shown promise in treating those infected and doctors are free to prescribe them if they feel it's necessary.

Reading comprehension is not one of your strong points obviously, either that or you didn't even READ the article:

View attachment 320019

View attachment 320021

View attachment 320022

OK. You get this one. I admit to the kneejerk reaction and can say I was wrong on the wording....buuuutttt, let's wait for the tail of the tape.
Her doctors prescribed it because she had already had an earlier bout with Lyme disease. Your own article says "despite criticism"...

BUT THE NARRATIVE!

View attachment 320015
She’s an off-white supremacist.

BUT THE NARRATIVE!

View attachment 320015

View attachment 320019

View attachment 320021

View attachment 320022

OK. You get this one. I admit to the kneejerk reaction and can say I was wrong on the wording....buuuutttt, let's wait for the tail of the tape.
Her doctors prescribed it because she had already had an earlier bout with Lyme disease. Your own article says "despite criticism"...
No, she told her doctor who then prescribed it.

BUT THE NARRATIVE!

Cool.....

Now she can live another day to be called evil and racist because she happens to be black and democrat......

Then there is the flip side, the flipped.

Ohio state Democratic Rep. Tara Galonski (screenshot)
The Ohio state lawmaker who said Sunday night she plans to refer President Trump for "crimes against humanity" for expressing hope in hydroxychloroquine to treat coronavirus patients might have missed the interview broadcast earlier that day with a Los Angeles doctor.

Democratic state Rep. Tavia Galonski reacted on Twitter to Trump's discussion of the drug at the daily briefing Sunday night.

"I can’t take it anymore," she wrote. "I’ve been to The Hague. I'm making a referral for crimes against humanity tomorrow.

BUT THE NARRATIVE!

View attachment 320015

View attachment 320019

View attachment 320021

View attachment 320022

No, she told her doctor who then prescribed it.

But if you look it up, Hydroxychloroquine is no longer recommended for Lyme Disease.
It likely had no positive effect.
It likely was the antibiotics that cured the Lyme Disease.

BUT THE NARRATIVE!

View attachment 320015
I’m sure a lot of Democrats think she should have died rather than let orange man help her.

All of them think like this. Life is cheap to the marxist Dims. She should have ingested fish tank cleaner and taken one for the team. What, EXACTLY, kind of fucking marxist ARE YOU C*NT!?!?!?!

BTW, yesterday she was a well-behaved drone, a symbol of a strong black woman.... and what is she today? An Uncle Tomlette, an Aunt Jemima?

I can't keep up with the terminology.

BUT THE NARRATIVE!

Brace yourself, 1000 Trump cultists are about to come along and remind us all how many people recover form the virus on their own..
Oh wait, no they aren't, that doesn't toe the Trump cult line in this case. Just in every other discussion.

The real problem here is that this is anecdotal. Name anything under the sun, and you can find 1000 people that will tell you it cured them. This is why we need clinical trials.

Last edited:

BUT THE NARRATIVE!

Brace yourself, 1000 Trump cultists are about to come along and remind us all how many people recover form the virus on their own..
Oh wait, no they aren't, that doesn't toe the Trump cult line in this case. Just in every other discussion.

The real problem here is that this is anecdotal. Anem anything under the sun, and you can find 1000 people that will tell you it cured them. This is why we need clinical trials.
Hilarious watching you retards get triggered by events that are good.

BUT THE NARRATIVE!

The real problem here is that this is anecdotal. Anem anything under the sun, and you can find 1000 people that will tell you it cured them. This is why we need clinical trials.
But I was calm, and you are talking like an angry little child. So...

THANK YOU TRUMP! Saving Americans lives

"Insert giant raspberry here"..Yes, Trump saves lives...yikes. Trolls working overtime. There any extra pay for that?
Sorry snowflake. The drugs have shown PROMISE in treating those infected with the virus. It's not a miracle cure..or a preventative measure.
And it won't save DJT's presidency...no matter how much you want it to. :)

So you are predicting a democrat win in November?

BUT THE NARRATIVE!

But I was calm, and you are talking like an angry little child. So...
Yeah, calling Democrats cultists because they thank the President for saving their lives while you evildoers try to deny people life saving drugs.

Some people with heart disease or cancer will not be able to safely take the malaria drug with the z pack at home because of other meds they are taking....so for them its a decision between them and their doctor....so if you are in that group you must be extra careful....

Some people with heart disease or cancer will not be able to safely take the malaria drug with the z pack at home because of other meds they are taking....so for them its a decision between them and their doctor....so if you are in that group you must be extra careful....
Same with every drug. Hell, eating a grapefruit could kill me.

Forum List

Back