'Black Face' The New #MeToo Epidemic - The View Behar: 'Me Too'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
The Va Gov, 3rd in Line Behind the Gov, & Now The View's Joy Behar comes clean about going 'Black Face'

Cultural Insensitivity / Racism sweeping through Dems like wildfire...

Behar: "I was so cute' (when I was mocking blacks)...

Photo of Joy Behar dressed as 'beautiful African woman' resurfaces

Behar explained that when SHE wore 'Black Face' it was ok because it was just a Halloween costume ... and she wore it well - was 'beautiful'...

:p

Photo of Joy Behar dressed as ‘beautiful African woman’ resurfaces

So I guess Behar is saying there are times when 'being racist' / 'culturally insensitive' is ok ... Like when she did it.

Gotta love that I'm liberal double-standard.

The Va Gov, 3rd in Line Behind the Gov, & Now The View's Joy Behar comes clean about going 'Black Face'

Behar explained that when SHE wore 'Black Face' it was ok because it was just a Halloween costume ... and she wore it well - was 'beautiful'...

So I guess Behar is saying there are times when 'being racist' / 'culturally insensitive' is ok ... Like when she did it.

/——/ This is all a distraction to take attention away from Dems infanticide.

Killing live babies after birth IS much worse than going 'Black Face'....

Obviously, if you are a liberal/progressive/Democrat it is OK to be Racist as you are enlightened, evolved and get that Blacks deserve special treatment, Affirmative Action, and help from Whitey because they just can't make it on their own.

Where is Whoopy in that clip? Anyone wonder why she is absent?

Silent on Ted I am sure.

What would be going down if the right were guilty of all this?

Of course, the right doesn't go into costume, so it is moot. But OMG, the left would have a fit.

This is so hypocritical, it is unbearable.

/——/ This is all a distraction to take attention away from Dems infanticide.

It's not working.

Kimmel, Fallon avoid Ralph Northam controversy in late-night monologues; both have histories using blackface in skits

the entire entertainment industry is now to be held accountable.

gonna need a lot more talk show hosts.

Wearing blackface doesn't make a person racist..
no. it doesn't. and it's stupid to have ever gone there. but the left went out painting hate and racism with such broad strokes that sooner or later they were either going to be painted into a corner or cover themselves.

they've done both.

now that they've set the penalty for retro-active morality, follow through on their own or just say FUCK IT and get GOD DAMN HYPOCRITE tattood to their foreheads.

tmp_18913-tbradyhelmet.jpg.cf181430820691232055.jpg

That helmet doesnt hide your racism, champ!

Shouldn't your thread be titled:

Behar To Be Fired from "The View"?

Forum List

Back