'Black Face' The New #MeToo Epidemic - The View Behar: 'Me Too'

Wearing blackface doesn't make a person racist..
According to your insane party it is.
then it would seem he thinks for himself, not "a party".
I think it's more a case of no one on the right is caught in this trap so it's no big deal more than independent thought. This is Moonbat not Mac after all
he gets his jabs and one liners in sure. in a way he makes me jealous cause i can get wordy and have to get my one pagers in. :)

but again, he does seem to think for himself and i've seen his views span pretty much all sides at this point.

The Va Gov, 3rd in Line Behind the Gov, & Now The View's Joy Behar comes clean about going 'Black Face'

Cultural Insensitivity / Racism sweeping through Dems like wildfire...

Behar: "I was so cute' (when I was mocking blacks)...

Photo of Joy Behar dressed as 'beautiful African woman' resurfaces

Behar explained that when SHE wore 'Black Face' it was ok because it was just a Halloween costume ... and she wore it well - was 'beautiful'...

:p

Photo of Joy Behar dressed as ‘beautiful African woman’ resurfaces

So I guess Behar is saying there are times when 'being racist' / 'culturally insensitive' is ok ... Like when she did it.

Gotta love that I'm liberal double-standard.

:p
It’s because of pukes like Behar I invested heavily in Universal Amalgamated International Portable Goalposts, Inc., a great stock thus far.

Last edited:
I never saw anything funny or entertaining growing up watching old movies with blackface.
to me it's a slapstick / shock form of humor and i just never got into it.

then there's this bullshit.

Idiot is offended by picture of coal miners with soot on face – says it’s “blackface”

love this part:
He was offended, even after being told it was coal miners. He said he has the right to be offended. Whatever triggers him is his business, and then he gets into yours.

sure he has a right to be offended. i have a right to laugh. his rights do not supercede my own.

I never saw anything funny or entertaining growing up watching old movies with blackface.

Idiot is offended by picture of coal miners with soot on face – says it’s “blackface”

love this part:
He was offended, even after being told it was coal miners. He said he has the right to be offended. Whatever triggers him is his business, and then he gets into yours.

sure he has a right to be offended. i have a right to laugh. his rights do not supercede my own.

I was just about to post this...that, and the absolute losers who were offended at the chimney sweeps in Mary Poppins. Listen, enjoy that hoisting and petards, Leftists. You LOVED that moral high ground, now choke on it. Your rules. Live by them. After all, we can real Rules for Radicals too, losers.

love this part:

Theyre saying mary poppins was racist too since soot from the chimney came out and got on her face. This is the absurdity of the left. Its beyond asinine.

love this part:

I was just about to post this...that, and the absolute losers who were offended at the chimney sweeps in Mary Poppins. Listen, enjoy that hoisting and petards, Leftists. You LOVED that moral high ground, now choke on it. Your rules. Live by them. After all, we can real Rules for Radicals too, losers.

yep. i think it's stupid and people need to stop, but hey - the circle of stupid cannot be broken or interrupted.

love this part:

Theyre saying mary poppins was racist too since soot from the chimney came out and got on her face. This is the absurdity of the left. Its beyond asinine.

It's all on public display though.

I'm enjoying the SJW shitshow.

love this part:

when you look for something to justify your emotional state, you'll find what you need.

Neither did I...but does that make it 'racist'?

WAY back in the day / history (and it is still done to day by some), MEN used to dress up in women's clothes to put on plays....act in movies. Is there going to come a point when someone declares this is 'offensive' and begins demonizing anyone who ever did so but is NOT part of the LBGQ...lmnop community, when we brand Milton Burl and Tyler Perry ('Madea') sexist / offensive?

My point? You and I don't see any humor is the whole 'black face' thing...does that give us the right to brand anyone who does or who did it a 'racist' and call for them to lose their jobs, etc...? I don't thinks so.

Case of 'Over-sensitivity' accompanied with too much of a feeling of 'over-entitlement' (If I find it offensive everyone who does it must be 'taken down' & it has to be stopped)?

love this part:

It's all on public display though.

I'm enjoying the SJW shitshow.

I am too, gramps. Watching them run for cover over their own contrived delusions of racism is hilarious.

when you look for something to justify your emotional state, you'll find what you need.

'Show me the man, I'll tell you his crime'?!

He wore Black Face for a contest.

She wore Black Face for Halloween.

He wore a dress to do comedy but is not LGBT+....

She does a comedy routine using an accent to make fun of 'southern' people....

That kid just stood there and smiled....???

As stated earlier, in America I am pretty sure it is still legal to wear Black Face and moonwalk in a contest, to tell a 'colorful' joke at other's expense.

Would doing so be insulting? To some.

Is it illegal? No.

We have many rights in this country, but the right NOT to be offended is NOT one of them.

Americans are free to do a lot of things...but not free from the legal consequences that follow.

Forum List

Back