'Black Face' The New #MeToo Epidemic - The View Behar: 'Me Too'

Wearing blackface doesn't make a person racist..

No, it doesnt but the left went there. Now theyre getting their face smashed in blackface.
That is usually what happens when someone tries to take the moral high ground.
Killing live babies after birth IS much worse than going 'Black Face'....

Who, taking them off life support is not killing.
You keep telling yourself that.

No, it doesnt but the left went there. Now theyre getting their face smashed in blackface.

I don't need to, I know its true.

when you look for something to justify your emotional state, you'll find what you need.

'Show me the man, I'll tell you his crime'?!

He wore Black Face for a contest.

She wore Black Face for Halloween.

He wore a dress to do comedy but is not LGBT+....

She does a comedy routine using an accent to make fun of 'southern' people....

That kid just stood there and smiled....???

As stated earlier, in America I am pretty sure it is still legal to wear Black Face and moonwalk in a contest, to tell a 'colorful' joke at other's expense.

Would doing so be insulting? To some.

Is it illegal? No.

We have many rights in this country, but the right NOT to be offended is NOT one of them.

Americans are free to do a lot of things...but not free from the legal consequences that follow.
The left's New Godless Puritanism is just a little bit like cannibalism, isn't it?

Catch up, P.

The woman who wrote the bill answered questions about her bill. They are talking about a baby being born - the Gov said they would keep the baby comfortable while the discussion whether to keep it alive or not was conducted.

Democrats used to argue over when the point of viability for a baby was....when it could feel... When it had a heartbeat... When it could live outside the womb....

LATE term abortions used to be dependent on the baby being born, as in as long as the baby's head remained inside the womb in some cases they would argue the baby is still just a 'FETUS' and not a baby so they could still kill it.

NOW they are talking about making it legal for a full term baby to be BORN and still have the option of murdering it.

:wtf:

Sorry, but anyone even considering going along with this - INFANTCIDE - is friggin' warped, twisted, SICK!

....but that is a discussion for another thread...sorry.

Nothing a Godless Communist Liberal thinks or says is true. They can't even be honest about Biology.

when you look for something to justify your emotional state, you'll find what you need.

'Show me the man, I'll tell you his crime'?!

He wore Black Face for a contest.

She wore Black Face for Halloween.

He wore a dress to do comedy but is not LGBT+....

She does a comedy routine using an accent to make fun of 'southern' people....

That kid just stood there and smiled....???

As stated earlier, in America I am pretty sure it is still legal to wear Black Face and moonwalk in a contest, to tell a 'colorful' joke at other's expense.

Would doing so be insulting? To some.

Is it illegal? No.

We have many rights in this country, but the right NOT to be offended is NOT one of them.

Americans are free to do a lot of things...but not free from the legal consequences that follow.

The point you are making is the key, I think. If it's legal and you want to do it, DO IT. If some Leftist Loser demands that you apologize and be destroyed, say "So sue me," or "So call the police." If it's not illegal, NEVER apologize. They should apologize for bothering you.

No, you're wrong again. Why would you keep the newborn comfortable if it isnt a baby?

The point you are making is the key, I think. If it's legal and you want to do it, DO IT. If some Leftist Loser demands that you apologize and be destroyed, say "So sue me," or "So call the police." If it's not illegal, NEVER apologize. They should apologize for bothering you.
I agree with you. And in this case, the Left is 'eating its own' out of some sense of 'Leftist social justice'.

If you don't like what the man did, don't crucify him in the media and demand he step down. Call for it if you want, but he doesn't have to. If enough people find it offensive they can possibly legally call for him to be removed, if Va State Law has some method of doing so. If not and he chooses to stay, the option is to NOT VOTE for him in the next election.

A person walking down the street is alive. Run the person over in a semi-truck it dies.

A person on life support is alive. Unplug the person on life support it dies.

If the first scenario is described as a person being killed, then certainly the second scenario does too.

It's embarrassing to have to explain this to an alleged full-grown adult.

I agree with you. And in this case, the Left is 'eating its own' out of some sense of 'Leftist social justice'.

If you don't like what the man did, don't crucify him in the media and demand he step down. Call for it if you want, but he doesn't have to. If enough people find it offensive they can possibly legally call for him to be removed, if Va State Law has some method of doing so. If not and he chooses to stay, the option is to NOT VOTE for him in the next election.

I don't like what he did, but then, I don't like what a lot of people do. I don't even condone everything that President Trump says and does, and I still voted for him. There's a wide gap between loving everything someone does and demanding they lose their job over something 1. 30 years ago and 2. not really related to their job

But again, the Left decided that everyone must be Completely Morally Pure. Or maybe they didn't. They're really caught in it now, because they're about to lose all three of their top Dems in VA and end up with a Republican due to their Moral Purity Tests. They deserve this ALL DAY LONG.

The Va Gov, 3rd in Line Behind the Gov, & Now The View's Joy Behar comes clean about going 'Black Face'

Cultural Insensitivity / Racism sweeping through Dems like wildfire...

Behar: "I was so cute' (when I was mocking blacks)...

Photo of Joy Behar dressed as 'beautiful African woman' resurfaces

Behar explained that when SHE wore 'Black Face' it was ok because it was just a Halloween costume ... and she wore it well - was 'beautiful'...

:p

Photo of Joy Behar dressed as ‘beautiful African woman’ resurfaces

So I guess Behar is saying there are times when 'being racist' / 'culturally insensitive' is ok ... Like when she did it.

Gotta love that I'm liberal double-standard.

But this rodeo mask was racist? So confusing

-Geaux

The Va Gov, 3rd in Line Behind the Gov, & Now The View's Joy Behar comes clean about going 'Black Face'

Cultural Insensitivity / Racism sweeping through Dems like wildfire...

Behar: "I was so cute' (when I was mocking blacks)...

Photo of Joy Behar dressed as 'beautiful African woman' resurfaces

Behar explained that when SHE wore 'Black Face' it was ok because it was just a Halloween costume ... and she wore it well - was 'beautiful'...

Photo of Joy Behar dressed as ‘beautiful African woman’ resurfaces

So I guess Behar is saying there are times when 'being racist' / 'culturally insensitive' is ok ... Like when she did it.

Gotta love that I'm liberal double-standard.

But this rodeo mask was racist? So confusing

-Geaux

wasn't an issue when it was a bush mask at a rodeo.

The problem with any issue is that when it is dealt with it is not left alone. It must expand and expand and expand some more. Abortion is a sensitive issue and has caused much strife. To many abortions are being done as we have become a sex obsessed culture beyond anything in the past. As per your opinion, it is one of the reasons teenagers in poor areas have babies at high rates and also many abortions. The more you add, the worse it gets.

There is also never, ever a need to abort a baby for the life of the mother. You may absolutely need to deliver the baby early, and I have in fact known women to whom this happened. Because the pregnancy is causing them life and death problems, say in pre-eclampsia (toxemia). But you don't KILL THE BABY to accomplish this, even if the delivery happens early. You deliver the baby ALIVE and do the best you can to save it. So this "life of the mother" in the third trimester is horse crap, and anyone who knows even the barest little bit about pregnancy knows that.

There is also never, ever a need to abort a baby for the life of the mother. You may absolutely need to deliver the baby early, and I have in fact known women to whom this happened. Because the pregnancy is causing them life and death problems, say in pre-eclampsia (toxemia). But you don't KILL THE BABY to accomplish this, even if the delivery happens early. You deliver the baby ALIVE and do the best you can to save it. So this "life of the mother" in the third trimester is horse crap, and anyone who knows even the barest little bit about pregnancy knows that.

You would do well to mind your own business, I know I know some Evangelicals want to stick their nose in everyone's else's business. Now read this:

The best and worst states to have a baby? Vermont wins.

You would do well to mind your own business, I know I know some Evangelicals want to stick their nose in everyone's else's business. Now read this:

No way Penny. People killing their babies who would be able to live otherwise is EVERYBODY'S business. Are you kidding me? What kind of society do you want to live in, where people have their five-pound babies offed cause they decided they don't want them? That's ghoulish. "mind my own business". NO

giphy.gif

Great discussion .... just the wrong topic ...which it the 'Black face' 'epidemic.

Yeah, how dare evangelicals help save an innocent defenseless human being that is about to be murdered at the hands of you Nazis.

you mean like "shut up and let that man pee next to your daughter"?

Forum List

Back