Black drivers receive less respect from police officers, study says

Status
Not open for further replies.
NewsVine_Mariyam I've talked to enough Hispanic and Black friends about this to believe that it is true. Unfortunately, these Police actions are being used to create the entire "Systemic Racism" Myth in America.

Newsvine is black. Shes talked to more blacks than you have. She's lived it. So who you talk to is irrelevant.

Ok so what part says that 52% of all homicides were committed by blacks is wrong?

So you blame the police because you fucking people are violent thugs? So its the cops fault that you kill people?
What part of 245 years of white murder, rape and pillage do you not understand?

Dr. Martin Luther King. Jr. ... a Republican ... warned us against RACIST like IM2 ...

You see who these RACIST Democrats are ....

Always have been ....
Martin Luther King was hated by whites like you and his children tell us he was not republican. He most certainly would not be one now.

What part of 245 years of white murder, rape and pillage do you not understand?

God damn I'd call you moving the goalposts but you're not even doing that. You're so all over the place because you can't prove anything you start making shit up and then go off on these weird tangents about 245 years of white people? WTF?

Where do you get this shit?

Why do blacks commit 52% of homicides in the US? Why can't you answer this question? So far I guess you've blamed the cops. So its the cops fault that Leroy shoots Jamal. Ok. Anything else?

Two things.

So you see what you have done? The article talks about vehicles with black drivers being pulled over for minor offenses which are not even crimes such as not being able to see the registration or having a tail light out, etc. none of which warrants the officers approaching the drivers with their weapons drawn and the hostile and aggressive language used.

Yet in your example/scenario you have black people standing in front of a judge for criminal offenses for which they need to be sentenced. And in every single one of your scenario, the black person is always the criminal/bad guy, never you or the white person. And it wouldn't surprise me in the least to discover that the scenario you wrote above is exactly who you believe me to be.

So do you think you are a better person than I am? What about more valuable to society?

Totally irrelevant. My point is that these studies are heavily tilted to anger blacks. It's what the media likes to do. When was the last protest or riot you seen because a police officer shot a white suspect? When was the last time the national media reported one? After all, just as many white suspects are shot and killed including unarmed suspects as blacks every year. But there is no sense reporting them. Why? Because we whites read such a story and say "The asshole must have deserved it!"

Now when they do the same with blacks, it leads to protests, riots, death, millions and billions of dollars in damage. It's what they are looking for to increase ratings, so there is no point of reporting these stories about white suspects getting gunned down by police. Yes, the media controls the minds of white leftists when it comes to politics, but they can't influence illegal activity among us like they can with blacks because the media controls your minds.

On the local level, a black police officer in East Cleveland shot and killed a black suspect involved in a robbery. Several months after the incident, investigations found that the officer shot the black suspect three times in the back and once in the side, indicating that the black officer was not in any danger because the suspect was running away from him. He was never suspended, never arrested, and continued to work even after the report came out. He's still working today. The state is "considering" charges against him. Need the story, just ask, I'll find it because it was so recent.

So where was BLM? Where was the national media on this? Did you ever hear of this story? Of course you didn't. Oh yes, some minor protests, but where are the riots? Nil.

They can't rile up the black people over a story like this simply because the officer was black as well. If it were a white officer, we would have probably seen nationwide protests, and perhaps riots and death like the others involving a white officer.

You don't get it do you? We aren't talking about coins flipping. We are talking about crime and the number of people participating in it. Even if we use per capita the number of blacks you want to base probability on is low. And given the fact that there is a direct link between crime and poverty and the povertay rate of whites is less than half that of blacks, whites should not be making up almost 3 times the arrests.

But the claim is made based on population so the most accurate indicator of crime by population is the use of the numbers of people of each race that are participants in crime. It is just that simple. Whites dont use this to consider anything else. There are more whites taking SAT tests so the mean score for whites will be higher based on the fact there are morre taking the test. But nobody argues that on your side because you want to keep living in a delusion of white supremacy.

The fact is that whites have a long history of violent and criminal behavior in America. Nobody else is even close.
I'm sick of hearing that shit about poverty causing crime---I grew up very poor but I am no criminal. The ghettos ENABLE druggies and deadbeats to live without applying themselves to supporting themselves or children. Their children turn out like them------never ending cycle.

And as added bonus---I grew in a small farm town poor---we went to school with middle class air force brats---even in the military the difference between black air force brats and white air force brats was noticeable. We poor white farm kids actually behaved far better than either.

I recently got pulled over by a black bear. (big rig drivers call state police bears) He hit me coming out of a truck stop so I knew I'd done nothing wrong. Dude walks up to my truck with a huge smile on his face and I saw that so I opened my door with a huge smile and he immediately said "You didn't do anything wrong, just need to check your paperwork." I said "Ok, what do you need to see?" He proceeded to tell me what he needed and I got it for him. I shot the shit with him at his truck while he filled out the inspection form, gave me a copy and went on his way. I got 50 dollars for a passed level 3 roadside inspection from my company.

THAT'S how you handle the cops. Dude was cool as a cucumber and so was I. He was doing his job and so I did everything possible to help and help get back on the road. If blacks would learn to do this fewer would get shot or end up in the klink.

Weatherman2020

Why do you live in a black community if you despise black people as much as you do?

And I wasn't referring to the vaccines, I was talking about being told they had to wear a mask and attempts to enforce the mask mandate specifically.
You just keep that double diaper over your head. That t shirt material will keep you safe from every virus.

Give us some numbers that proves black folks drive less safely or are you just giving your racist opinion.

What's the point? Your ilk won't even accept government studies showing you're more violent. Why waste time trying to prove something else to someone with his head stuck up his ass? You don't even understand statistics and embarrass yourself every time you are shown them.

How would you quantify it? Being a bad driver doesn't mean you died in a car wreck, which is all stats can possibly show.

Here to satisfy your insatiable appetite for stats:

Considering you aren't pulled over unless you have probable cause it's safe to assume they're worse drivers. I've seen some horrible black drivers. Swerving all over the road, not using blinkers, etc. Yea whites do too, but for as few black drivers as there are compared to whites I see blacks much worse than whites. They also are much less likely to wear their seatbelts. How do I know? Because being 10 feet off the ground I can see into every car that passes me and I can see who wears their seatbelts most. And by far it's whites.

Last edited:
Martin Luther King was hated by whites like you and his children tell us he was not republican. He most certainly would not be one now.
Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr's niece, Dr. Alveda King is a Republican to this day DUMBASS !!

It is obvious you have to revise history in order to justify your hatred, racism, and intolerance.

You are the very disgusting racist POS Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr warned us about.

Last edited:
You're comparing apples to oranges. Police officers are supposed to be trained professionals who know what they will be dealing with when they sign up for the job.
You sound like the customer who keeps throwing trash on the ground and say “oh dont worry, the janitors will pick it up”

the cops should not have to put up with any bs from potty mouth citizens who are having a bad day

they are not there to be piñatas

I recently got pulled over by a black bear. (big rig drivers call state police bears) He hit me coming out of a truck stop so I knew I'd done nothing wrong. Dude walks up to my truck with a huge smile on his face and I saw that so I opened my door with a huge smile and he immediately said "You didn't do anything wrong, just need to check your paperwork." I said "Ok, what do you need to see?" He proceeded to tell me what he needed and I got it for him. I shot the shit with him at his truck while he filled out the inspection form, gave me a copy and went on his way. I got 50 dollars for a passed level 3 roadside inspection from my company.

THAT'S how you handle the cops. Dude was cool as a cucumber and so was I. He was doing his job and so I did everything possible to help and help get back on the road. If blacks would learn to do this fewer would get shot or end up in the klink.

I couldn't have said it better myself. Truck drivers interact with police ten times more than people who don't do it for a living because they pull drivers over just because they feel like it. Yet we manage to get along just fine with most of them and seldom get a moving violation yet alone arrested for anything, and that includes minority drivers as well.

Years ago I ran into a few assholes at a weigh station in Columbus. They treated me like shit and even screamed at me once. Yes sir, no sir, I got out of there without any violations. When I got home, I wrote a letter to my state rep, sent a copy to the Governors office and told them of my less than appreciative experience by these public servants. I told them I had a video of what happened (which I didn't) and was going to put it on Youtube.

I had to go through that weigh station again about a month later. I was green lighted, but I took note that the two assholes were no longer working there. That's how you handle asshole cops.

What's the point? Your ilk won't even accept government studies showing you're more violent. Why waste time trying to prove something else to someone with his head stuck up his ass? You don't even understand statistics and embarrass yourself every time you are shown them.

How would you quantify it? Being a bad driver doesn't mean you died in a car wreck, which is all stats can possibly show.

Here to satisfy your insatiable appetite for stats:

Considering you aren't pulled over unless you have probable cause it's safe to assume they're worse drivers. I've seen some horrible black drivers. Swerving all over the road, not using blinkers, etc. Yea whites do too, but for as few black drivers as there are compared to whites I see blacks much worse than whites. They also are much less likely to wear their seatbelts. How do I know? Because being 10 feet off the ground I can see into every car that passes me and I can see who wears their seatbelts most. And by far it's whites.
Can you point out where it stated black folks were less safe drivers.

I'm sick of hearing that shit about poverty causing crime---I grew up very poor but I am no criminal. The ghettos ENABLE druggies and deadbeats to live without applying themselves to supporting themselves or children. Their children turn out like them------never ending cycle.

And as added bonus---I grew in a small farm town poor---we went to school with middle class air force brats---even in the military the difference between black air force brats and white air force brats was noticeable. We poor white farm kids actually behaved far better than either.

Poverty is a cheap excuse. My father could tell you stories about him growing up that would make just about anybody cry. I talk to successful merchants that came from other countries. They laugh at what we consider poor in this country. They knew what poverty really was, yet they came here with a few bucks in their pockets, worked their asses off day and night, and eventually saved enough money to open up their own businesses where they still work day and night.

"bro" is racist :lol:
I was waiting on it!
Proper English is racist.
Improper english is racist, depending on skin color.
Everything is racist.
Go murica!

Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr's niece, Dr. Alveda King is a Republican to this day DUMBASS !!

It is obvious you have to revise history in order to justify your hatred, racism, and intolerance.

You are the very disgusting racist POS Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr warned us about.

I don't have to revise shit when Martin Luther King III and Berniece his daughter say he wasn't a republican and are members of the democratic party..

MLK warned us blacks about white garbage like you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back