black arbys manager throughs grease on customer

Nope.

of, relating to, or characterized by the systemic oppression of a racial group to the social, economic, and political advantage of another

When have black folks ever been in a position to systematically oppress white folks?
Bingo. Got em'.. its only Racicist when you're on top... Lol! Then what sob story could ever persuade me to lift my boot. You want revenge. Nothing more. Not gonna happen. I know what you're after.

Nope.

of, relating to, or characterized by the systemic oppression of a racial group to the social, economic, and political advantage of another

When have black folks ever been in a position to systematically oppress white folks?
I'm not talking about systemic. I mean individuals. Are there any racist Black people?

Local to me... Play nigga games; win nigga prizes. If you go into a restaurant and see mostly black faces behind the counter... Leave. Many of then envy you. And you have no idea which one of these feral is going to spit in your food. Or worse... Just avoid the "Groid". There is no negative outcome.
never tell them they forgot the cheese lol lol

Got a link for that obvious lie? Bet you dont. :laugh:
Data from the FBI and the U.S. Department of Justice show on the contrary that more than 80% of white murder victims are killed by whites.

According to the FBI’s Expanded Homicide data from 2018, the most recent report of this kind Reuters was able to find ( here ), 80.7% of the murders of white people were committed by white offenders (2,677 of a total of 3,315) while 15.5% of the murders of white people were committed by Black offenders (514).

Do your homework, idiot.

Data from the FBI and the U.S. Department of Justice show on the contrary that more than 80% of white murder victims are killed by whites.

According to the FBI’s Expanded Homicide data from 2018, the most recent report of this kind Reuters was able to find ( here ), 80.7% of the murders of white people were committed by white offenders (2,677 of a total of 3,315) while 15.5% of the murders of white people were committed by Black offenders (514).

Do your homework, idiot.
So it wasnt 85% after all? Thanks for the correction. Now, why the fuck is that irrelevant fact being brought up in this discussion?

Don't you post anything else?

No one made you click on the thread. If flip through channels and come across something I don't like I don't keep watching it and just sit there and complain about it. I just go on to something else I like and stop there.

So it begs to question, if you know what kinds of posts he makes then why did you click on it?

Forum List

Back