black arbys manager throughs grease on customer

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

well dang do not piss off the black in charge. terrible.

That's horrible. Where's Hueytown? I love Alabama, but there are some places I'd stay away from.

No, you just seem like a one trick pony. "BlAcK PeOpLe!!"
Is there any problem in the US bigger than black crime? It should be talked about non stop, but there is always someone who comes along and shuts that discussion down, so the problem persists decade after decade.

Victim was also Black, and not clear why the "hot grease toss" occurred.

'Completely unprovoked': Attorney talks lawsuit over Arby's hot grease attack​

This woman is a disgrace to her race and her sex. Be careful not to blame all Black people for this crime.
Im not blaming all black people for it. Im saying that there is a pattern that clearly shows that black culture is the most destructive force in the history of our nation. It needs to be fixed, which wont happen by sweeping it under a rug.

Im not blaming all black people for it. Im saying that there is a pattern that clearly shows that black culture is the most destructive force in the history of our nation. It needs to be fixed, which wont happen by sweeping it under a rug.
I have a couple of true friends who are black over the past 50 years. They are shamed by criminals and stories like this. Moreso than we are shamed by horrible white criminals. We don't think these monsters define White people. I know that blacks hate these criminals, do you?

I have a couple of true friends who are black over the past 50 years. They are shamed by criminals and stories like this. Moreso than we are shamed by horrible white criminals. We don't think these monsters define White people. I know that blacks hate these criminals, do you?
Just know who you are talking to, a racist POS. He is just like Horseshitting, when someone white commits a crime it is on that individual white person. Now when someone black commits a crime it is a reflection and the responsibility of EVERY other black person in America.

This clown talks about Black Culture, does the dumb ass think crime is Black Culture if so then it must be white culture as well since whites commit more crime than anyone in this country.

Is there any problem in the US bigger than black crime? It should be talked about non stop, but there is always someone who comes along and shuts that discussion down, so the problem persists decade after decade.

Black crime is like the lowest priority on my list of current national problems.

Our gas prices are crippling, our border is wide open, inflation is out of control, Kamala Harris is a fucking moron, but she's in charge of everything. Crime in general is up nationwide, homelessness is out of control, food distribution and manufacturing facilities are mysteriously having catastrophic accidents, There is a war with Russia looming if the Biden admin does something stupid (bound to happen), Taxes are ridiculous, Twitter is going to become free again, costs of good are doubling and tripling, the drug crisis is getting worse, Covid isn't dead, transgenderism is being taught in schools, etc. etc. etc.

Black Crime is a city problem. Fuck 'em. None of that shit affects me and if you had half a brain, it shouldn't affect you either, because sane people live in small towns and rural areas. Don't pretend to care to get "I'm not racist, but you are" points. It's stupid. There is so much going on right now that really matters.

Just know who you are talking to, a racist POS. He is just like Horseshitting, when someone white commits a crime it is on that individual white person. Now when someone black commits a crime it is a reflection and the responsibility of EVERY other black person in America.

This clown talks about Black Culture, does the dumb ass think crime is Black Culture if so then it must be white culture as well since whites commit more crime than anyone in this country.
I get it. You know I do.

I'm going to assume you're a lib, but I agree. In my town, the biggest perpetrators of crime are white druggies. Not a black soul around.

The correct spelling is "throws" not "throughs." Makes you look like white trash when you make a post besmirching black people, yet can't spell the headline correctly.

Black crime is like the lowest priority on my list of current national problems.

Our gas prices are crippling, our border is wide open, inflation is out of control, Kamala Harris is a fucking moron, but she's in charge of everything. Crime in general is up nationwide, homelessness is out of control, food distribution and manufacturing facilities are mysteriously having catastrophic accidents, There is a war with Russia looming if the Biden admin does something stupid (bound to happen), Taxes are ridiculous, Twitter is going to become free again, costs of good are doubling and tripling, the drug crisis is getting worse, Covid isn't dead, transgenderism is being taught in schools, etc. etc. etc.

Black Crime is a city problem. Fuck 'em. None of that shit affects me and if you had half a brain, it shouldn't affect you either, because sane people live in small towns and rural areas. Don't pretend to care to get "I'm not racist, but you are" points. It's stupid. There is so much going on right now that really matters.
Thats silly. Mass murder, rape and other violence is FAR worse than high gas prices or illegal immigrants.

Forum List

Back