Black Americans Have Never Had it As Good as They Have it Today

Yeah! Who cares if he every actually said it.... 😄
Maybe he didn't.

but, he did say this:

"These Negroes, they’re getting pretty uppity these days and that’s a problem for us since they’ve got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we’ve got to do something about this, we’ve got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference."

Last edited:
It was a Democratic President that signed the Civil Rights Act into law!

But it was the Republicans who passed amendments to abolish slavery, grant citizenship and voting rights 100 years earlier which the democrats didn't fully recognize/accept for those same 100 years.

It was the Republican Grant who fought the KKK hard but the democrats later installed Jim Crow laws generated the Segregation through the KKK terrorize and murder blacks.

The Republicans voted YES for the Civil Rights Act at a significantly higher rate than the democrats did.

The Simp bitch of an OP is begging black people to cool it down politically. I didn't make the bitch fall to his knees and beg. 😄
He did nothing of the sort.

What he did, however, demonstrate is what fucking ingrates that alligator-mouthed fucking punks like you are.....And you parachute in right on cue to prove him correct.

Maybe he didn[.

but, he did say this:

"These Negroes, they’re getting pretty uppity these days and that’s a problem for us since they’ve got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we’ve got to do something about this, we’ve got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference."

Sure he did. I'm not denying the Democrat party wasn't or still isn't racist, I'd just argue that today's Republican party is even worse. America is a deeply racist country, this isn't news to black people.

But it was the Republicans who passed amendments to abolish slavery, grant citizenship and voting rights 100 years earlier which the democrats didn't fully recognize/accept for those same 100 years.

It was the Republican Grant who fought the KKK hard but the democrats later installed Jim Crow laws generated the Segregation through the KKK terrorize and murder blacks.

The Republicans voted YES for the Civil Rights Act at a significantly higher rate than the democrats did.

The Cult has brainwashed their members so deeply that they will never get that.
If Democrat voters ever got that there would no longer be a viable democrat party.
That's their lynch pin.

He did nothing of the sort.

What he did, however, demonstrate is what fucking ingrates that alligator-mouthed fucking punks like you are.....And you parachute in right on cue to prove him correct.
Then why is he getting on his knees to beg like a Simp bitch and talk about how much he loves black people? 😄

Your cuckpatriots are soft. You should get them in line.

As Muhammad Ali said during his trip to the African continent: Thank God my ancestors were sold into slavery, thus getting me out of THIS shithole! (paraphrased). I find the level of ungratefulness exhibited by black Americans over how much we have done for them to be shocking. We fought a hugely divisive and bloody civil war for them. We (the GOP, not the Democrats) fought for them to have equal rights with all Americans. We gave them all sorts of public support and hiring/admissions preferences and set-asides to "level the playing field". We even elected a half-black guy as President of the United States. Now the silly bastards in California are talking about "reparations".

I am not saying that America is perfect on race relations. Racial prejudice still exists. It will always exist to some degree, everywhere in the world. Blacks are even racial prejudiced against each other based upon "degree of blackness" (LOL!), against Asians, and against Mexicans. But nowhere else in the world do you have the legal and social apparatus to push back on racial prejudice like exists in the USA. There is absolutely nothing keeping any man or woman from going to college and making something out of their lives. And if you choose to be a fucking bum and lay on your ass all day playing video games and smoking pot, well then, the government will apparently pay for you to do that too. America is a lazy person's paradise today, for lazy shit-bags of all ethnicity.

It is objectively clear that black Americans have got it pretty damned good today. Even if they get fucked due to racism, then there are mechanisms to swiftly deal with it. What more could they want? The problem is the race hustlers and leftists that are keeping the lie alive that white people want to put blacks back in chains. The hustlers do it to make money. The leftists do it to sew seeds of social discontent. Not all blacks buy into it. Some blacks buy into this victimology, along with a LOT of young white chicks and the beta cucks who desperately want to get their dicks wet. Remember the BLM protests in the summer of 2020? Some of those demonstrations were whiter than a fucking Klan rally. A few are hippy senior citizens and communists. But it is important to note that, based upon my experience, the run of the mill, middle class black guy does not buy into it. He just wants to be left alone to live his life and earn a living. He knows that BLM is a scam and that Democrats are using blacks (while Dems do not give a fuck about them).

So I really do not blame blacks for the false racism narratives being pimped today in America. The advocates are only a small group of discontents. They succeed in stirring shit to a certain degree, enough to cause people to get pissed and commit mass shootings of white people, or to mow them down while they are parading. I love black Americans and I wish them all the success and prosperity in their lives possible. But this continued victimology and re-writing of American history...that is not OK. It is not ok because the cause of these lies is the Marxists who are trying to destroy our republic.

How long have you been black?

The Cult has brainwashed their members so deeply that they will never get that.
If Democrat voters ever got that there would no longer be a viable democrat party.
That's their lynch pin.
So the way you all have decided to prove that you're not racist, the other guys are, is to argue that black democratic voters (which is over 90% of black voters) are brainwashed and too stupid to figure it out?

😂😂😂😂

Forum List

Back