Black Americans Have Never Had it As Good as They Have it Today

A racist Democrat President. A larger percentage of Republicans voted for it than democrats.
Which meant something in 1964 but means fuck all today. It's actually weird that you guys have to go all the way back to 1964 to find a time where you could say your policies were beneficial to black americans and even then your big boast is that you passed it with a bigger majority than democrats (who also passed it with a majority). 😂

You have a pathetic inability to differentiate between an individual and "you white people".
I guess that's because you're a racist.
See, the difference between you and me is I'm comfortable with you feeling that way. 😄 I don't have to live my life pretending.

Which meant something in 1964 but means fuck all today. It's actually weird that you guys have to go all the way back to 1964 to find a time where you could say your policies were beneficial to black americans and even then your big boast is that you passed it with a bigger majority than democrats (who also passed it with a majority). 😂

It's still the same.

Yeah! Who cares if he every actually said it.... 😄
We do care and if it makes you feel better there no audio or video evidence to support the claim

But Lyndon was a pretty salty character and it does have some credibility

Is the clown face so no one mistakes your post for anything but cosplay? Do you think making shit up is an impressive debate tactic or are you just that shitty at basic math?
Making stuff up? That’s pretty rich coming from you! 🤪🤡🤣🙄🤣😅🤪🤡🤛

Forum List

Back