Black Americans account for the 13% of the population but commit 50% of the violent crimes

Woke from the perspective of black people is not accepting to be oppressed. Slavery became oppression because blacks weren't accepted as equals after slavery.

What matters now is that America has created a situation that is becoming unlivable.

Move on from what used to be and start thinking of a way to fix what has been done, to heal the wounds. 'Woke' also means that black people aren't going to accept police brutality that so often ends in murder.

You've written a lengthy piece that's meant to show that you care. Do you really care now?
I stand by my post. And yes I care. Do you since you didn't address a single thing in my post but went straight to the leftist rhetoric that tries to force black people to resent, even hate, white people?

So many whites aren't on it. That's why you have to lie to make your point. The only real measure is per capita, and blacks lead welfare use per capita well over whites. But again, you want to use fudged numbers instead of real ones.
Nobody should be arguing that blacks don't lead per capita on welfare.

Nobody can argue that America doesn't have a huge race and racism problem. White Americans like you have told themselves over and over again that the blacks are to blame.

As a Canadian observer, I didn't need to be told!

So now, what is to be done? All we ever hear is that more police brutality is needed.

There are statistics and there are those who misrepresent the statistics.

There are 47 million black people in the United States.
There are 270 million black people in the United States.

19% of black people live at or below the poverty line or roughly 9 million.

8% of white people live at or below the poverty line or roughly 21 million.

For the mathematically challenged, it is a fact that a smaller percentage of a large number can produce a much higher total than a large percentage of a small number.
Nobody can argue the statistics. The next step is in finding a solution for black crime.

Is this just going to be another thread for white racists to blow off steam and smoke?

I stand by my post. And yes I care. Do you since you didn't address a single thing in my post but went straight to the leftist rhetoric that tries to force black people to resent, even hate, white people?
Actually I will acknowledge all of your talking points, to make it simple None of which address finding a solution for what America's race/racism problem has brought.

What 'used to be' can never be again unless white America humbles themselves and deals with the problem.

Actually I will acknowledge all of your talking points, to make it simple None of which address finding a solution for what America's race/racism problem has brought.

What 'used to be' can never be again unless white America humbles themselves and deals with the problem.
I agree. But it is leftist white people who need to humble themselves and correct the problems they have caused in their politically motivated zeal to 'help' black people.

I agree. But it is leftist white people who need to humble themselves and correct the problems they have caused in their politically motivated zeal to 'help' black people.
Well that's a beginning. How has the left done wrong? Has the left been to lax on black crime?

Or were you thinking of something else?

Has the left made it too easy for black people to depend on free money? There's a good debate that can be had on that issue alone. It requires force again and that may not work.

In any case, your attitude from this point on is going to answer the question on whether or not you really care?

Our social programs are far beyond a "safety net." In many cases those on social programs do better than working people. As for blacks, you white guilt people want to blame everybody else except the individual for their actions. Well guess what, poverty is the word we use for not having enough money. The solution to getting money is getting a job. After you get a job, don't have children you can't afford. Don't have children with a person until you are sure the relationship is set in concrete. Don't do drugs and avoid being involved in crime.

Your parroting the "you white guilt people" assures that you will spew the usual claptrap.

The humanitarian commitment of advanced democracies will not be eviscerated.

Nobody can argue that America doesn't have a huge race and racism problem. White Americans like you have told themselves over and over again that the blacks are to blame.

So now, what is to be done? All we ever hear is that more police brutality is needed.

Enforcing the law is not police brutality. In fact today, many cops are simply afraid to even pull over a black driver in the event they get violent. Because of their past behavior, the US is suffering a police recruitment problem. Nobody wants to be a cop any longer. I know my city has been looking for new officers for the past couple years now.

Blacks are to blame for the crimes they get convicted for just like whites or anybody else. The only thing that keeps racism alive is the Democrat party. Without victims and government dependents, the only time you'd hear of the Democrat party is in history books, so it makes sense for them to reinforce victim-hood.

It's just like when they promote how unarmed blacks get gunned down by white police officers. It doesn't meet their goal to also point out just as many white suspects (armed or not) are gunned down by police as blacks. With the help of the MSM, it leaves the impression that blacks are targeted by police and nobody else, and people just believe it.

Enforcing the law is not police brutality. In fact today, many cops are simply afraid to even pull over a black driver in the event they get violent. Because of their past behavior, the US is suffering a police recruitment problem. Nobody wants to be a cop any longer. I know my city has been looking for new officers for the past couple years now.

Blacks are to blame for the crimes they get convicted for just like whites or anybody else. The only thing that keeps racism alive is the Democrat party. Without victims and government dependents, the only time you'd hear of the Democrat party is in history books, so it makes sense for them to reinforce victim-hood.

It's just like when they promote how unarmed blacks get gunned down by white police officers. It doesn't meet their goal to also point out just as many white suspects (armed or not) are gunned down by police as blacks. With the help of the MSM, it leaves the impression that blacks are targeted by police and nobody else, and people just believe it.
There's no effective debating points that will change your racism Ray.

There's no effective debating points that will change your racism Ray.

Name one thing I said that's racist. You see, it's people like you that are most of the problem. Dare mention the word "black" in any context outside of coffee, it's racist. Well I have some bad news for you: statistics can't be racist. Statistics simply tell the truth many of you don't want to hear.

Name one thing I said that's racist. You see, it's people like you that are most of the problem. Dare mention the word "black" in any context outside of coffee, it's racist. Well I have some bad news for you: statistics can't be racist. Statistics simply tell the truth many of you don't want to hear.
many cops are simply afraid to even pull over a black driver in the event they get violent.
I'm on the same side as you on the truth. Statistics don't lie!

People like me are the problem because we don't let the racism problem just rest. And people like you and the other admitted and confirmed racists, serve as a backboard.

Statistics that have been repeated time after time. But it's only true for America, and the conversation never progresses to answering the question on what white America did wrong?

Maybe this time?
It goes back to LBJ and his "Great Society" programs. Which took the FATHER out of Black Families and replaced Him with a Welfare Check.

People like me are the problem because we don't let the racism problem just rest. And people like you and the other admitted and confirmed racists, serve as a backboard.
So you know the problems facing the blacks. What are your solutions?

And yet you can't point out one thing I said that was actually racist. You called it racist because I pointed out statistics.

I don’t think that any person posting in this thread thinks black folks in general are a problem.

There’s actually discussions among black leaders, police officers ministers addressing the very issue that so many young black folks have in this country which is violence crime theft. Here’s an honest discussion about these issues and how church attendance is down among black folks, family values is down.

Of course this is a nationwide issue by the way Including white people to but it is exacerbated in black majority communities due to a number of reasons. A number of them including how BLM is driving race hatred and division in this country, blaming white people for things that are to be blamed on poor leader ship by the government, the United States government at many levels failing its citizens by doing nothing about the race division that has been promoting this country…. for example the destruction of statues of white men but no destruction of statues of Black people or Indians who owned slaves. It’s a disgrace we need to have mutual respect and respect European and African history. BLM promote the false idea that the white man always held down the black man. They promote the victim hood status when in reality Africa brought us so much greatness and culture.

This is a critical issue this false idea that America or American history is all about racism and oppression which is completely false. It makes no sense that Democrats are the ones saying that….as they always claim to stand and believe in a global world if they actually did that they would recognize that racism was always a global issue. And that the liberation of slaves occurred all over the world.

By the way racism was invented sometime in the 1700s or 1800s by race scientists. The middle ages saw no racism there were Black people who were a part of the Catholic Church there were African leaders who played a leading role in Christianity during the middle ages

two or three of the Roman emperors were black. And also some of the Roman emperors were Arab. There’s a lot of rich history when it comes to diversity and inclusion when it comes to the great past of European empires and kingdoms whether they were Christian or before the time of Christianity.

See the “portrait of a black nobleman” from the 1500s they were pictures of Black people all over Europe during the middle ages. One of the men of the round table of king Arthur was black. So much rich history when it comes to African Christian culture.

If blacks cause so much crime, if America is so racist towards blacks, if blacks fear for their safety, if blacks are held back and so on but they are also the minority isn't the easiest answer to everyone's problem all blacks love to another country? Hell, I'd support a tax bill that went towards paying their flight.

If blacks left America then America suddenly becomes racism free and our crime drastically drops and so on, and they get to live super wonderful lives somewhere else.

Seems like the best solution since Italians, white people, Mexicans, Spaniards, Asians, Pacific Islanders, no one else seems to have a problem with each other. Hell even middle eastern people get along fairly well in America. If blacks are the only ones with problems and cause a large part of the countries problems I say move em on out. Everyone wins.

I don’t think that any person posting in this thread thinks black folks in general are a problem.
and
There’s actually discussions among black leaders, police officers ministers addressing the very issue that so many young black folks have in this country which is violence crime theft.

Well Frank, that was the quickest about turn we've seen on this board for a while!

Forum List

Back