Black Americans account for the 13% of the population but commit 50% of the violent crimes

As recently as when I was a child in the fifties and sixties, being on public assistance was something to be ashamed of. Today it seems to be totally acceptable.

You can see that in the stores today. They fill the belt with all kinds of shit, pay for their food with their SNAPs card, then whip out a wad of cash for the greeting cards, perfumes, huge bags of dog food and cat litter. Then after they checkout go to the head cashier to buy their cigarettes and lottery tickets.

Absolutely brother if you look at the marijuana industry they want to target young kids…. as young as 12 years old they want them hooked on dope they don’t give a damn about how the country turns out.

The snivel about 'Big Pharma' then out of the other side of their mouths they promote addiction, brain damage, sexual mutilation, and death to kids. According to a WSJ article they have something like 10% of school kids on Adderall, and there is a shortage of it currently. Gettimg them used to taking drugs.

Last edited:
The fact of violent street crime committed by certain young gentlemen is extremely embarrassing to liberals.

They immediately blame it on poverty and racism.

Other people blame it on a natural propensity.

Of course, I do not know which side is right.

But I do believe the situation will never improve.

The people in the South had de jure segregation, and the people in the North had de facto segregation.

Then in the 1960s, both forms of segregation came crashing down.

Maybe people (including me) in the 1960s were very optimistic that once certain folks were given equal rights, their violent crime rate would plunge, and they would adopt middle-class norms of behavior.

Well, many people were -- sadly -- wrong.

And -- to be fair -- there is another fast-growing ethnicity that commits a lot of violent crime, too. As here in Los Angeles, for example.

Yet some people feel that the future of the United States of America is bright.

I hope that they are right.

Nothing excuses those who do wrong. Wrong is wrong. Crime is crime. Evil is evil.

Crime among black people was pretty rare, more rare than among white people, when I was growing up. I qualify that by saying crime was pretty rare period. Why?

The vast majority of people professed a religious faith then or at least accepted and tolerated those who did and participated in their celebrations of it without prejudice or resentment. That in itself is a modifying factor unless it is a religion of mayhem and war. We didn't have those back then.

Most children, black, white and other, had a mom and dad in the home, schools that taught real subjects, grew up in supportive, caring communities. Back then more were poor than not, but people helped people and being poor did not equate with being criminal. Illegal drugs were not part of anybody's culture then.

These days black children are told they are oppressed and victims of racism and white children are told they are racist and oppressive. Welfare, urban renewal, and a culture that celebrated almost any form of marriage other than traditional ones tore apart supportive black communities and institutions and decimated the black traditional families.

And peer pressure is a terrible thing when it pulls people the wrong way.

The 'woke' culture is in no way a justification or excuse for black crime of any sort. But I do strongly believe it is a reason. As well as a factor in most other crime.
I see, so they had no prisons or jails when you were a child, when did this happen?

You can see that in the stores today. They fill the belt with all kinds of shit, pay for their food with their SNAPs card, then whip out a wad of cash for the greeting cards, perfumes, huge bags of dog food and cat litter. Then after they checkout go to the head cashier to buy their cigarettes and lottery tickets.
You must hang out in stores a lot for a truck driver.

The snivel about 'Big Pharma' then out of the other side of their mouths they promote addiction, brain damage, sexual mutilation, and death to kids. According to a WSJ article they have something like 10% of school kids on Adderall, and there is a shortage of it currently. Gettimg them used to taking drugs.
I never did understand why the schools tell the kids to be drug-free but are told to take a drug to attend class.

Not surprisingly, there is a strong correlation between violent crime and poverty.

I disagree, violence is not genetic, it’s a learned response. If violence is an accepted means of resolving conflict in the circles you move in, you will very likely use it to solve problems yourself. Most human behavior is the result of conforming to common mores. If you are Japanese, you are likely to accept suicide as a means to atone for misbehavior etc.
biff is a far leftist troll brother. That poster is off the rails ….best not to pay it any attention

Not surprisingly, there is a strong correlation between violent crime and poverty.

And what is poverty in America today? Government provided smart phone, government provided housing, no cost Medicaid, free food, cable television........

My father could tell you stories about growing up that would make you cry. Yet he and his five siblings never spent a day in jail yet alone prison. Most of the men including my father joined the military and fought in wars. They came out, learned a trade (most of them in construction) got married and had families. We are now middle to upper-class people. Imagine living here up north growing up in a household with no plumbing or utilities. They could only survive winter with a fireplace.

That's poverty.

And what is poverty in America today? Government provided smart phone, government provided housing, no cost Medicaid, free food, cable television........

My father could tell you stories about growing up that would make you cry. Yet he and his five siblings never spent a day in jail yet alone prison. Most of the men including my father joined the military and fought in wars. They came out, learned a trade (most of them in construction) got married and had families. We are now middle to upper-class people. Imagine living here up north growing up in a household with no plumbing or utilities. They could only survive winter with a fireplace.

That's poverty.
If you, as a White male, need to feel superior to Black Americans, you will find excuses to do so.

I'm sure that many non-White Americans have similar stories.

Last edited:
If you, as a White male, need to feel superior to Black Americans, you will find excuses to do so.

I'm sure that many non-White Americans have similar stories.

It has nothing to do with superiority, it has to do with debunking the myth that poverty is the reason for violent crime. It's leftist BS to promote even more social programs as a solution. It's bad enough now we have section 8 people being moved into suburbs and destroying them as it is.

Nobody has to steal or kill in this country to survive. The extras? Maybe, and that's probably the case in most instances. But many a working people do without those extras and live within their means.

To the far left democrats on the US message board who continue to lie willingly, exaggerates and misrepresent. Although some of them probably are perhaps brainwashed…. whereas some percentage of them want to see the downfall of white people, they wanna see America change for the worse, they want Black people to get reparations which makes absolutely zero sense.

To the far left Democrats here If you can show us white people who are complaining about how Native Americans or tribesman “scalped white women constantly raped and pillaged the land that they took. “ -this is exactly how far leftists talk about Christopher Columbus or European explorers or even white people in general of history that’s how they talk about them

I’m white, I’m Catholic I’m very proud of my background and ancestors I don’t talk so rudely and disgracefully about the honorable history of the tribes of America or the history of Africa…. because I know that that history is filled with Christianity, it is filled with exploration , with achievements. And we need to have mutual respect when it comes to talking about history …we never get mutual respect or common sense from far left Democrats.

Last edited:
What do people say to the black man in the podcast that said 13% of America is black yet 50% of violent crime in the United States is committed by Black people. And that black man by the way who said that in the podcast is against Donald Trump he’s against the right wing. What is he a racist?

here is one way that far lefties respond what was just said above in this post

“Oh ya White people just love to make excuses to show their racism”

It’s brutal but also sad at the same time. To see how Democrats respond to these issues they never have a solution… they do is just lie and misrepresent as much as I can.

And there’s no doubt that when you have politicians in America like Democrats who are saying that America is a “racist country filled with imperialist evil actions” . This plays a role in hyping up Black people to just say why should I care about this country…. I’m just gonna go rob a 7-Eleven.

There’s no excuse for a crime but when you have politicians on the left and even Republicans like Adam Kinzinger and Liz Cheney who are talking about systemic racism in America this leads too many Black people even white people saying “man why should I care about this country”

The fact of the matter is that the great majority of Black people and white people are good people. While the US prison population is very high compared to the rest of the world it is still quite low compared to our total population. The loss of middle-class jobs has led to the downfall of the inner cities.

Far leftists never bring us a solution and all they do is complain and complain, they need to realize that we can learn from the American past to clean up the inner cities …to bring us back the good job that we have lost by the millions.

The far left Democrats continue to lie, willingly misrepresented people say for whatever reason. You have to feel bad for the children of these people who are growing up being filled with anti-American ideology. Thankfully many of these young kids can break free of that mindset and will go on to think for themselves and contribute to this country that’s the beauty of America that’s the beauty of having a free country.

It has nothing to do with superiority, it has to do with debunking the myth that poverty is the reason for violent crime. It's leftist BS to promote even more social programs as a solution. It's bad enough now we have section 8 people being moved into suburbs and destroying them as it is.

Nobody has to steal or kill in this country to survive. The extras? Maybe, and that's probably the case in most instances. But many a working people do without those extras and live within their means.
If you need to deny the correlation between poverty and violent crime, and direct your resentment at Black Americans, that is what you will do. A social safety net is a hallmark of advanced democracies.

Forum List

Back