Black Americans account for the 13% of the population but commit 50% of the violent crimes

Actually I will acknowledge all of your talking points, to make it simple None of which address finding a solution for what America's race/racism problem has brought.

What 'used to be' can never be again unless white America humbles themselves and deals with the problem.
WHITE America! Humble yourself!

Donald is just another racist leftie.

My nonsense? What’s wrong with getting tough on crime? These are dangerous thugs and should be put away.

Oh right….you’re a leftist. We need to figure out why other people made them do it. Let’s spend decades coddling the poor, misunderstood souls while they burglarize, murder, rape, and assault others - and we watch the crime rate go up.

MY sympathies lie with their innocent victims.
The rest of the world is more leftist than America Lisa, and we want to tell you about what hasn't worked for you and has worked for us.

It's only a question of when you will finally discover that you want to know. Some of us care enough to talk about it and a growing number of others don't G a F.

The rest of the world is more leftist than America Lisa, and we want to tell you about what hasn't worked for you and has worked for us.

It's only a question of when you will finally discover that you want to know. Some of us care enough to talk about it and a growing number of others don't G a F.
You G a F about the thugs, and I G a F about their innocent victims.

If the lowlifes who assaulted me had been in jail where they belonged, I wouldn’t have had to experience the most frightening minute of my life. But who G a F about me, an innocent white woman in the wrong place at the wrong time? We need to go softer on these thugs, amirite?

If this is a legitimate belief -- you should try to put some policies and legislation in place to make this a reality....

Which political organizations do you feel will be most aligned with you?

Or do you just say that as a way to cope?
We Need Minute Men, Not Mini-Men

We, the people who built the ruling class's country, are not empowered to do anything by the ruling class's elitist Constitution. We have to beg for leaders they let us follow; we aren't allowed to be independent of this crushing political system.

As the Netrix proves, we aren't even allowed to think independently and have to link to some planted blog to prove that we are even worth disagreeing with. But links are part of a chain shackling free thought. What we are made to believe is make-believe.

Maybe we can start fresh tomorrow, sans the racism? For now I dare say, stop your fkn whining. When you decide to take me on, there are consequences. You can decide to not anytime you like.
Reality is not racism, no matter how much you hope it to be.

Well that's a beginning. How has the left done wrong? Has the left been to lax on black crime?

Or were you thinking of something else?

Has the left made it too easy for black people to depend on free money? There's a good debate that can be had on that issue alone. It requires force again and that may not work.

In any case, your attitude from this point on is going to answer the question on whether or not you really care?
I stand by what I have already posted. You know the stuff you didn't bother to read?

You vaguely hint that you have some sort of understanding of the problem.

And then you buy into Lisa's nonsense, proving you don't care or understand at all.
In fact 'tough on crime' is the wrong answer and it leads to exacerbation of the problem.

Socially responsible government and government agencies need to be less tough on crime.
If you can demonstrate an understanding and a will to learn from Canada's example, then say so. But not until tomorrow for me.

Any bets you will have forgotten even what the topic is about by tomorrow?

You Americans have something in common that can be depended upon. You want to end a 6 year old black shoplifter's life in a gas chamber! (exaggerated for dramatic effect)
Up is down. Right is left. War is peace.

What has been stated is that black folks (predominately males) commit over 50% of the homicides in this country while comprising perhaps 13% of the population.
That is NOT a lie.
Damn can you not read? This is the damn thread title.

Black Americans account for the 13% of the population but commit 50% of the violent crimes.​

There are statistics and there are those who misrepresent the statistics.

There are 47 million black people in the United States.
There are 270 million black people in the United States.

19% of black people live at or below the poverty line or roughly 9 million.

8% of white people live at or below the poverty line or roughly 21 million.

For the mathematically challenged, it is a fact that a smaller percentage of a large number can produce a much higher total than a large percentage of a small number.
Of course those are the numbers and why is that?

This country was set up by white males for white males, so hell it is only fitting that you would be thriving over everyone else who is not white.

donald H
I don’t think that any person posting in this thread thinks black folks in general are a problem.

There’s actually discussions among black leaders, police officers ministers addressing the very issue that so many young black folks have in this country which is violence crime theft. Here’s an honest discussion about these issues and how church attendance is down among black folks, family values is down.

Of course this is a nationwide issue by the way Including white people to but it is exacerbated in black majority communities due to a number of reasons. A number of them including how BLM is driving race hatred and division in this country, blaming white people for things that are to be blamed on poor leader ship by the government, the United States government at many levels failing its citizens by doing nothing about the race division that has been promoting this country…. for example the destruction of statues of white men but no destruction of statues of Black people or Indians who owned slaves. It’s a disgrace we need to have mutual respect and respect European and African history. BLM promote the false idea that the white man always held down the black man. They promote the victim hood status when in reality Africa brought us so much greatness and culture.

This is a critical issue this false idea that America or American history is all about racism and oppression which is completely false. It makes no sense that Democrats are the ones saying that….as they always claim to stand and believe in a global world if they actually did that they would recognize that racism was always a global issue. And that the liberation of slaves occurred all over the world.

By the way racism was invented sometime in the 1700s or 1800s by race scientists. The middle ages saw no racism there were Black people who were a part of the Catholic Church there were African leaders who played a leading role in Christianity during the middle ages

two or three of the Roman emperors were black. And also some of the Roman emperors were Arab. There’s a lot of rich history when it comes to diversity and inclusion when it comes to the great past of European empires and kingdoms whether they were Christian or before the time of Christianity.

See the “portrait of a black nobleman” from the 1500s they were pictures of Black people all over Europe during the middle ages. One of the men of the round table of king Arthur was black. So much rich history when it comes to African Christian culture.

No black Roman Emperors

No Knights of the round table were black. Knights were, of course, from families of wealth and nobility. No black family of wealth or nobility in middle age England. Even if there never was a King Arthur.

So many whites aren't on it. That's why you have to lie to make your point. The only real measure is per capita, and blacks lead welfare use per capita well over whites. But again, you want to use fudged numbers instead of real ones.

Doesn't matter. They are doing even better than the whites. Why aren't whites holding them back as well?
Just FYI - there are hundreds of thousands of Nigerians in this country. And as you note, they are doing very well.

The Nigerian-born population is 60,000 in Texas ALONE. They are among the highest-achieving ethnic groups in the country.

So how come all this racism isn’t holding THEM back?
How long have Nigerians been in America?

There are 382,820 Nigerians in America, there are 47.2 million black Americans. It's a dumbass comparison, since Nigerians weren't really allowed in this country until the 70s and 80s.

How long have Nigerians been in America?

There are 382,820 Nigerians in America, there are 47.2 million black Americans. It's a dumbass comparison, since Nigerians weren't really allowed in this country until the 70s and 80s.
Yeah they didn't get indoctrinated like you retard.

Forum List

Back