Black Americans account for the 13% of the population but commit 50% of the violent crimes

For spring back and in Miami there was a lot of crime committed mostly by black folks. This was pointed out by the following video by black leaders

And the solutions to these issues are to have better parents and black majority communities, to bring church back to bring Jesus back in the lives of young Black people. Have black folks dress in better ways and acting better Ways… when I say black folks I’m talking about the ones who are out there committing the crimes. Again you can say the same thing for white criminals

The situation though in black majority communities are exacerbated by poor government leader ship… if you have the President of the United States saying “Black Lives Matter” and saying that “black folks are oppressed” this is not helping anything. We need to concentrate on the Black people of history going back to the middle ages who contributed to world history. Blacks were not victims Africans were not victims, they were creators, they were makers not takers

Promoting the false idea that black folks have always been oppressed in history is dangerous and it is disgraceful to the great African nation.

and

Well Frank, that was the quickest about turn we've seen on this board for a while!
I’m not sure what you’re trying to say that those four black panelists are racist? or are you agreeing that there was a problem in Miami during spring break which was pointed out on video.

Well the facts are staring us in the eyes my friend we have to recognize them. Look at what happened in Miami during spring break crimes being committed all over the place mostly by black folks.

It’s not because they’re black I believe part of it is because of horrible leadership by the government. That’s called pointing out reality my brother. I don’t know if you agree or disagree I can’t tell by your post

And yet you can't point out one thing I said that was actually racist. You called it racist because I pointed out statistics.
Maybe we can start fresh tomorrow, sans the racism? For now I dare say, stop your fkn whining. When you decide to take me on, there are consequences. You can decide to not anytime you like.

Nobody can argue the statistics. The next step is in finding a solution for black crime.

Is this just going to be another thread for white racists to blow off steam and smoke?
The solution to black crime would be for blacks to commit less of it. We can help that happen by reversing the enabling, “soft on crime” attitudes and institute more stringent sentences.

I’d also like to see the three-strikes-you’re out policy of years ago. I find it nauseating when a thug kills someone, and he has committed a dozen felonies over the last two decades. That is a person who never should have been walking the streets among civilized people.

A criminal is always to be blamed for a crime being committed. But I do believe it’s fair to say that our government at all levels are exacerbating the issues. They’re not helping young black criminals lead better lives. That’s why you keep on seeing these young black folks commit crime after crime after crime, and Lisa talked about the government being soft on crime that’s an issue as well. Of course it is some blacks committing crimes just as some white people commit crimes.

Most white folks and most black folks are patriotic Americans. But you see it just takes a small but loud number of criminals to create problems.

OK just look at the video I just posted and look at what the four black panelists are saying about the violence and crime committed during spring break in Miami ….you see the pictures it’s mostly young black folks doing these crimes a lot of them came from out of town but the problem remains. These young black folks need to have Jesus in their lives, they need to have two parents at home instead of one or even none…. and they need something to believe in they need politicians telling them that this is a great country and that African people are not the victims of history… they are the creators and makers of history.

It goes back to LBJ and his "Great Society" programs. Which took the FATHER out of Black Families and replaced Him with a Welfare Check.

And the great late Walter E Williams wrote about it.

If we put ourselves into the shoes of racists who seek to sabotage black upward mobility, we couldn’t develop a more effective agenda than that followed by civil rights organizations, black politicians, academics, liberals and the news media.

First, weaken the black family, but don’t blame it on individual choices. You have to preach that today’s weak black family is a legacy of slavery, Jim Crow and racism. The truth is that black female-headed households were just 18 percent of households in 1950, as opposed to about 68 percent today. In fact, from 1890 to 1940, the black marriage rate was slightly higher than that of whites. Even during slavery, when marriage was forbidden for blacks, most black children lived in biological two-parent families. In New York City, in 1925, 85 percent of black households were two-parent households. A study of 1880 family structure in Philadelphia shows that three-quarters of black families were two-parent households.

During the 1960s, devastating nonsense emerged, exemplified by a Johns Hopkins University sociology professor who argued, “It has yet to be shown that the absence of a father was directly responsible for any of the supposed deficiencies of broken homes.” The real issue, he went on to say, “is not the lack of male presence but the lack of male income.” That suggests marriage and fatherhood can be replaced by a welfare check.

The solution to black crime would be for blacks to commit less of it. We can help that happen by reversing the enabling, “soft on crime” attitudes and institute more stringent sentences.

I’d also like to see the three-strikes-you’re out policy of years ago. I find it nauseating when a thug kills someone, and he has committed a dozen felonies over the last two decades. That is a person who never should have been walking the streets among civilized people.

True. The person that attacked Rand Paul's staffer was only out of prison one day. They say with his lengthy criminal record, he should have been locked up for life years ago. But no matter how many times they let him out, he just committed more crimes.

Maybe we can start fresh tomorrow, sans the racism? For now I dare say, stop your fkn whining. When you decide to take me on, there are consequences. You can decide to not anytime you like.

Nothing more I like than a debate. Bring it on.

If we put ourselves into the shoes of racists who seek to sabotage black upward mobility, we couldn’t develop a more effective agenda than that followed by civil rights organizations, black politicians, academics, liberals and the news media.

First, weaken the black family, but don’t blame it on individual choices. You have to preach that today’s weak black family is a legacy of slavery, Jim Crow and racism. The truth is that black female-headed households were just 18 percent of households in 1950, as opposed to about 68 percent today. In fact, from 1890 to 1940, the black marriage rate was slightly higher than that of whites. Even during slavery, when marriage was forbidden for blacks, most black children lived in biological two-parent families. In New York City, in 1925, 85 percent of black households were two-parent households. A study of 1880 family structure in Philadelphia shows that three-quarters of black families were two-parent households.

During the 1960s, devastating nonsense emerged, exemplified by a Johns Hopkins University sociology professor who argued, “It has yet to be shown that the absence of a father was directly responsible for any of the supposed deficiencies of broken homes.” The real issue, he went on to say, “is not the lack of male presence but the lack of male income.” That suggests marriage and fatherhood can be replaced by a welfare check.

That’s very interesting because one of the panelists from the video I just posted echoed the statements by Mr. Williams. He was pointing out how in the American past black folks were much more prosperous even during the era of Jim Crow when they faced segregation… the black family unit was much stronger. The historically black colleges were much more admired and we’re not a laughing stock as they are today.

The problem is......blacks have always been the main threat to the country.....it is in their genetics...

Blacks are just genetically violent and criminal.....even the babies....daycare violence is up 73% since Obama became president....no one is talking about it

So until we address this, just citing crime stats will do nothing...unless you are just trying to use it to deflect from other stuff....

It may be time to deport them if they are guilty of a single crime...don't allow them to rack up multiple crimes....

Or else, this nation will not survive
White People Built America. America Is for Whites Only.

That’s very interesting because one of the panelists from the video I just posted echoed the statements by Mr. Williams. He was pointing out how in the American past black folks were much more prosperous even during the era of Jim Crow when they faced segregation… the black family unit was much stronger. The historically black colleges were much more admired and we’re not a laughing stock as they are today.

I've yet to see Dr. Williams research challenged. It's a shame he passed away recently. We need more black people like him to speak the truth no matter how offensive some may take it.

I've yet to see Dr. Williams research challenged. It's a shame he passed away recently. We need more black people like him to speak the truth no matter how offensive some may take it.
Why do that when you can easily pressure Republicans to bring back Jim Crow era legislation and policies?

A criminal is always to be blamed for a crime being committed. But I do believe it’s fair to say that our government at all levels are exacerbating the issues. They’re not helping young black criminals lead better lives.
You vaguely hint that you have some sort of understanding of the problem.
That’s why you keep on seeing these young black folks commit crime after crime after crime, and Lisa talked about the government being soft on crime that’s an issue as well.
And then you buy into Lisa's nonsense, proving you don't care or understand at all.
In fact 'tough on crime' is the wrong answer and it leads to exacerbation of the problem.

Socially responsible government and government agencies need to be less tough on crime. If you can demonstrate an understanding and a will to learn from Canada's example, then say so. But not until tomorrow for me.

Any bets you will have forgotten even what the topic is about by tomorrow?

You Americans have something in common that can be depended upon. You want to end a 6 year old black shoplifter's life in a gas chamber! (exaggerated for dramatic effect)

actually they are 14 percent pf the population and do over 60 percent of crime witch is mostly violent. 10,000 black died a year and over 90 percent of that is buy other blacks.

You vaguely hint that you have some sort of understanding of the problem.

And then you buy into Lisa's nonsense, proving you don't care or understand at all.
In fact 'tough on crime' is the wrong answer and it leads to exacerbation of the problem.

Socially responsible government and government agencies need to be less tough on crime. If you can demonstrate an understanding and a will to learn from Canada's example, then say so. But not until tomorrow for me.

Any bets you will have forgotten even what the topic is about by tomorrow?

You Americans have something in common that can be depended upon. You want to end a 6 year old black shoplifter's life in a gas chamber! (exaggerated for dramatic effect)
My nonsense? What’s wrong with getting tough on crime? These are dangerous thugs and should be put away.

Oh right….you’re a leftist. We need to figure out why other people made them do it. Let’s spend decades coddling the poor, misunderstood souls while they burglarize, murder, rape, and assault others - and we watch the crime rate go up.

MY sympathies lie with their innocent victims.

Yep.

Actually I will acknowledge all of your talking points, to make it simple None of which address finding a solution for what America's race/racism problem has brought.

What 'used to be' can never be again unless white America humbles themselves and deals with the problem.
Criminals and Their Sponsors Use Imaginary Guilt As a Weapon

Last edited:
True. The person that attacked Rand Paul's staffer was only out of prison one day. They say with his lengthy criminal record, he should have been locked up for life years ago. But no matter how many times they let him out, he just committed more crimes.
I hadn’t seen or read much about his attacker, but terrible that the thug was let out of prison.

Forum List

Back