Black actor, "My great grandparents were slaves, I hated white people as a child." Powerful interview for both sides of issue...

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Suggest you watch both. How all humans are capable of unreal wickedness and goodness. The color of skin doesn't determine it. It is how much empathy you have towards others suffering, regardless of color.

That, is a grace that some have and some don't.

Suggest you watch both. How all humans are capable of unreal wickedness and goodness. The color of skin doesn't determine it. It is how much empathy you have towards others suffering, regardless of color.

Bill Duke. Wasn't he in The Predator?

Funny thing about slavery. I just watched a GREAT movie called Captain Blood with Errol Flynn. The entire movie was about slavery. Except there wasn't a single black person in the movie! The slaves were english, irish, etc., prisoners of England taken prisoner for political offenses and crimes and sold into slavery to be shipped to the West Indies in the late 17th century.

They endured terrible hardship on the way and were treated like and worked like dogs once there.

Motto of the story: The Blacks have NO CLAIM on slavery. At one time or another, people of every color, ethnicity and race have been enslaved by others or have enslaved others to do the toil of machines for those over them who welded greater wealth and power for greater quality of life and wealth for them, and it still goes on today.

In the 20th century, workers were enslaved in factories and today, people are enslaved to the government by taxation, or even something as subtle a thing as brainwashing to believe they were somehow a greater victim than others.

It's called EXPLOITATION, and there isn't a person here who doesn't take advantage of and exploit any opportunity for greater wealth or quality of life.

Sorry, but all I could hear watching this were his lines from Predator.

I always remember Commando

Flashback to 1969. JFK or RFK or MLK assassinations. 1969. I overheard a black bully say, "I hate ALL white people, they are ALL racist." This is BLM all over again.

Dukie, get this straight. I don't give a rat's tight ass about you or your fucked up feelings. I was raised in a very diverse neighborhood in New York, in the tenements on the edge of Harlem. I never thought about people being black, or Puerto Rican, or Irish. It was only since 1964 that I learned exactly how much I could be taught to hate other human beings I had never met. Don't come to me looking for understanding, or compassion or empathy. I've been through three riots, up close and personal. Not you or any of your kind has used asswipe coming.

Funny thing about slavery. I just watched a GREAT movie called Captain Blood with Errol Flynn. The entire movie was about slavery. Except there wasn't a single black person in the movie! The slaves were english, irish, etc., prisoners of England taken prisoner for political offenses and crimes and sold into slavery to be shipped to the West Indies in the late 17th century.

They endured terrible hardship on the way and were treated like and worked like dogs once there.

Motto of the story: The Blacks have NO CLAIM on slavery. At one time or another, people of every color, ethnicity and race have been enslaved by others or have enslaved others to do the toil of machines for those over them who welded greater wealth and power for greater quality of life and wealth for them, and it still goes on today.

In the 20th century, workers were enslaved in factories and today, people are enslaved to the government by taxation, or even something as subtle a thing as brainwashing to believe they were somehow a greater victim than others.

It's called EXPLOITATION, and there isn't a person here who doesn't take advantage of and exploit any opportunity for greater wealth or quality of life.

Lots of white slavery in world history. We got over it.

Yet, what with all this soul searching still doesn't give a cop the right to kill a human.....
Define human. It's not a fool whose heart is already stopping from the drugs in his system. The world is a better place with one less drug addict in it.

Yet, what with all this soul searching still doesn't give a cop the right to kill a human.....
2dftk5.gif

What country do you live in where you are repressed as a white person?

Define human. It's not a fool whose heart is already stopping from the drugs in his system. The world is a better place with one less drug addict in it.
Who died and made you God?
He's just wasn't a human being. Admit it. He was a low level criminal who couldn't even get that right. He filled his middle aged out of shape body with drugs and tried to maintain his criminality by passing phony 20 dollar bills. He deserved exactly what he got.

I'm still a little bitter.
No not really

He's just wasn't a human being. Admit it. He was a low level criminal who couldn't even get that right. He filled his middle aged out of shape body with drugs and tried to maintain his criminality by passing phony 20 dollar bills. He deserved exactly what he got.

That's harsh.

That's harsh.
The truth is often harsh.

Forum List

Back