Black actor, "My great grandparents were slaves, I hated white people as a child." Powerful interview for both sides of issue...

Yet, what with all this soul searching still doesn't give a cop the right to kill a human.....
Define human. It's not a fool whose heart is already stopping from the drugs in his system. The world is a better place with one less drug addict in it.
Who died and made you God?
He's just wasn't a human being. Admit it. He was a low level criminal who couldn't even get that right. He filled his middle aged out of shape body with drugs and tried to maintain his criminality by passing phony 20 dollar bills. He deserved exactly what he got.

That's harsh.
The truth is often harsh.
Really, so when you die and go to hell you won't be surprised?

Yet, what with all this soul searching still doesn't give a cop the right to kill a human.....
Define human. It's not a fool whose heart is already stopping from the drugs in his system. The world is a better place with one less drug addict in it.
He's just wasn't a human being. Admit it. He was a low level criminal who couldn't even get that right. He filled his middle aged out of shape body with drugs and tried to maintain his criminality by passing phony 20 dollar bills. He deserved exactly what he got.

That's harsh.

Yeah. But.
No one thought that he deserved it until the riots reminded us what animals some people are.

That's harsh.

Yeah. But.
No one thought that he deserved it until the riots reminded us what animals some people are.
Pigs will be pigs...

That's harsh.
Really, so when you die and go to hell you won't be surprised?
You are an admitted druggie yourself! Who cares what you say. It's drool from your bong.

Gotta call BS on this.

If your great grandparents were slaves...each generation of your family would have to be in their 60's before having kids.

Your great great great great grandparents perhaps...Even that may be a stretch.

Every race, ethnicity has been beaten at some point in history. It aint right. Get over it.
The Civil War is over yet people can't forget it.

They should. Over a half a million died in that war. I've got no sympathy for the people who try to exhume this dead corpse out of the grave.
My travels over the south whilst living in the south has been one of having to avow if I was a Yankee or a rebel when confronted at keg parties.

Gotta call BS on this.

If your great grandparents were slaves...each generation of your family would have to be in their 60's before having kids.

Your great great great great grandparents perhaps...Even that may be a stretch.
My Papa was born in 1896 and I am 59.

Every race, ethnicity has been beaten at some point in history. It aint right. Get over it.
The Civil War is over yet people can't forget it.

They should. Over a half a million died in that war. I've got no sympathy for the people who try to exhume this dead corpse out of the grave.
My travels over the south whilst living in the south has been one of having to avow if I was a Yankee or a rebel when confronted at keg parties.

Aint that the truth.

Duke's net worth is about 2 million. Relatively modest for an actor but still substantial. Is it possible to be a hypocrite as well as a racial bigot?

Suggest you watch both. How all humans are capable of unreal wickedness and goodness. The color of skin doesn't determine it. It is how much empathy you have towards others suffering, regardless of color.

That, is a grace that some have and some don't.

Bill Duke. Wasn't he in The Predator?

Funny thing about slavery. I just watched a GREAT movie called Captain Blood with Errol Flynn. The entire movie was about slavery. Except there wasn't a single black person in the movie! The slaves were english, irish, etc., prisoners of England taken prisoner for political offenses and crimes and sold into slavery to be shipped to the West Indies in the late 17th century.

They endured terrible hardship on the way and were treated like and worked like dogs once there.

Motto of the story: The Blacks have NO CLAIM on slavery. At one time or another, people of every color, ethnicity and race have been enslaved by others or have enslaved others to do the toil of machines for those over them who welded greater wealth and power for greater quality of life and wealth for them, and it still goes on today.

In the 20th century, workers were enslaved in factories and today, people are enslaved to the government by taxation, or even something as subtle a thing as brainwashing to believe they were somehow a greater victim than others.

It's called EXPLOITATION, and there isn't a person here who doesn't take advantage of and exploit any opportunity for greater wealth or quality of life.

So using the blacks and lefts reasoning Britain owes gazzilions in reparations?

For that matter African nations that sold blacks into slavery also?

You should watch the interview. Bill Duke hated whites for legit reasons, and then he was enlightened by how people can be kind.

It wasn't about slavery.

Pretty enlightening stuff and a lesson to learn for everyone.

Especially those that patronize blacks and convince them they are justified to hate white America.

Just listen to the two videos.

Suggest you watch both. How all humans are capable of unreal wickedness and goodness. The color of skin doesn't determine it. It is how much empathy you have towards others suffering, regardless of color.

My mother and aunt tell about playing in their grandmother's yard when black people were seen walking down the road. Their grandmother (my great grandmother) rushed them into the house and hid them all in the closet until the black folk had passed. It was common to see them working in the fields, but they never walked on the road that close to the house. There is no telling what that old woman had been told to make her that afraid. I don't know whether to feel sorry for her, or ashamed. I guess a little of both.

He still hates white people. He's just telling white ppl what they wanna hear.

Funny thing about slavery. I just watched a GREAT movie called Captain Blood with Errol Flynn. The entire movie was about slavery. Except there wasn't a single black person in the movie! The slaves were english, irish, etc., prisoners of England taken prisoner for political offenses and crimes and sold into slavery to be shipped to the West Indies in the late 17th century.

They endured terrible hardship on the way and were treated like and worked like dogs once there.

Motto of the story: The Blacks have NO CLAIM on slavery. At one time or another, people of every color, ethnicity and race have been enslaved by others or have enslaved others to do the toil of machines for those over them who welded greater wealth and power for greater quality of life and wealth for them, and it still goes on today.

In the 20th century, workers were enslaved in factories and today, people are enslaved to the government by taxation, or even something as subtle a thing as brainwashing to believe they were somehow a greater victim than others.

It's called EXPLOITATION, and there isn't a person here who doesn't take advantage of and exploit any opportunity for greater wealth or quality of life.

Lots of white slavery in world history. We got over it.

Epstein and his clients were doing white slavery by seducing pretty little girls/"young women" with lies. May it never come back.

So using the blacks and lefts reasoning Britain owes gazzilions in reparations?

For that matter African nations that sold blacks into slavery also?

Also, a republican has never owned a slave. Should all of the Native American tribes that owned slaves and fought for the confederacy pay reparations? No?

How about the European countries like Portugal, Spain, France, England and the Dutch?

Oooops, those pesky truthful facts that bother white liberal propaganda.

Ok, so does Bill Duke, with a net worth of $2 million, get reparations?

And what if Bill's ancestors were black slave owners and traders? Does Bill plan on coughing up out of his own pockets, or is Bill just going to spend his on himself and lots o bling?

IF they feel so oppressed n stuff, they should leave; they only reason they hang around is because they think they can extort yet more bennies they can waste on nonsense like they have the last couple hundred years or so. There was never a big wave of black people demanding to be shipped back to the Homeland, so it's obivious they didn't feel all that badly treated.

Ok, so does Bill Duke, with a net worth of $2 million, get reparations?

And what if Bill's ancestors were black slave owners and traders? Does Bill plan on coughing up out of his own pockets, or is Bill just going to spend his on himself and lots o bling?

IF they feel so oppressed n stuff, they should leave; they only reason they hang around is because they think they can extort yet more bennies they can waste on nonsense like they have the last couple hundred years or so. There was never a big wave of black people demanding to be shipped back to the Homeland, so it's obivious they didn't feel all that badly treated.

If his net worth is only $2 million after doing a few movies he may be blinged out.

Forum List

Back