Bitcoin: Twenty-first century tulips.

Bitcoin, or "buttcoin" as I term it, is if not a scam, a mania. It is literally nothing. And people are paying thousands for it. There is no reason to own it. Ergo it's true value is zero.
The US dollar is just a piece of paper. Practically nothing as well. You are very short sighted about the future of crypto and obviously lack an understanding of what it is. I’d study up a little more before you make posts like this. Save yourself a little face.

If I had a bitcoin for every time someone declared it valueless and/or dead I'd buy an island.

It wouldn't surprise me if Berwick is a lot more wealthy than most folks can fathom with BTC hitting, what is it now? 3G?

It's funny watching people unable to deal with the thesis, and confusing price with value.

Bitcoin, or "buttcoin" as I term it, is if not a scam, a mania. It is literally nothing. And people are paying thousands for it. There is no reason to own it. Ergo it's true value is zero.

Not according to my coinbase account :p:p:p:p
I have leftovers from the last rise ..its like free money now ....jp Morgan analyst who hate bitcoin calling it at 150,000.00

I called 50,000 in six months on this board last month
My etheriums busted 1000.00

The rich get richer .....as they say

Some are saying half a million for bitcoin and 80 grand on etheriums

And once again we have dot com millionaires boasting about their wealth. No real discussion.

And once again we have dot com millionaires boasting about their wealth. No real discussion.
What discussion do ya wanna have? you're insisting its worthless ...yet 1 coin right this second is worth over 30 thousand U.S.D. that you can freely exchange for for dollars ...or yens or sluros

will the bubble burst again ...not yet ...looks like its gonna be a big one especially as the final stage in the debasing of the US dollar kicks into high gear after muppet biden gets sworn in and the establishment ''experts'' take the reigns

shit negro theirs even bitcoin atms that have been around for a few years now

google a bitcoin atm dont be surprised if you find one nearby

Audentes fortuna juvat

Last edited:
What discussion do ya wanna have? you're insisting its worthless ...yet 1 coin right this second is worth over 30 thousand U.S.D. that you can freely exchange for for dollars ...or yens or sluros

will the bubble burst again ...not yet ...looks like its gonna be a big one especially as the final stage in the debasing of the US dollar kicks into high gear after muppet biden gets sworn in and the establishment ''experts'' take the reigns

Audentes fortuna juvat
A fool and his money are soon parted.
Reminds me when Betamax was the hot thing.

Audentes fortuna juvat
A fool and his money are soon parted.
Reminds me when Betamax was the hot thing.
I already got back my initial investment and then some
What I have now is left over from the first bubble

I held onto them cause people have been saying for years now ...theyre gonna skyrocket

If they do or don't....its fine ...like I said its pretty much free money

I have 10,000 iotas that are completely worthless . Still got em

I was actually like you ...my brother into em big time ....he was right ...for once...not on the iotas lol

Eitherium has more of a future ...or so they say ...the Fed and other governments have gone that route with thier own digitals...some south American countries etheriums are now pretty much the block chain currency of choice

Iota .....$0.38

I ate few thousand on them ....doesn't matter ...I made a hell of a lot more on bit coins and etheriums

Forum List

Back