Fomo on Bitcoin is misplaced

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
The fear of missing out on what might happen with investing in bitcoin today. Or regretting not investing when the coin was low is kind of misplaced. Meaning if somebody said “darn I should’ve bought a bitcoin when it was worth 20,000 bc its worth $70,000+ today.”

There’s been a number of stocks who have gained 10 times in value compared to the over 3 times in value of bitcoin over the past year or so. And right now there are some small companies not many people know about that will become incredibly successful in the future.

That being said, congratulations to anybody who has made money on bitcoin recently.

Last edited:
It's still just a scam, they just upped their game a bit recently to steal a little more money from the rubes before the collapse.

It's still just a scam, they just upped their game a bit recently to steal a little more money from the rubes before the collapse.
Time will tell. there’s plenty of non-cryptocurrency “scams.”

Either way, people have made millions of dollars cryptocurrency.

Recently, one company just purchased $850 million worth of bitcoin. They’re not the only one to do it, so it is quite telling that they have confidence in the future of the bitcoin

Time will tell. there’s plenty of non-cryptocurrency “scams.”

Either way, people have made millions of dollars cryptocurrency.

Recently, one company just purchased $850 million worth of bitcoin. They’re not the only one to do it, so it is quite telling that they have confidence in the future of the bitcoin
Of there are other scams. Bitcoin is just one of the more easily avoidable.

Of there are other scams. Bitcoin is just one of the more easily avoidable.

No proof of that. It’s kind of an insult to people who devote their life work to studying the volatility of the coin.

I mean, there’s also people who think the stock market is “rigged”…. To some extent there are people who get inside information but of course also legitimate people who devote their work to the market.

Every industry has its problems, including the restaurant industry. Sports organization, but there’s much more to the picture than simply denouncing something as a scam.

Anyways, there are people who devote their entire time to studying the upside down of the coin. Some of them have made millions. That’s really all that counts in the stock market. Getting in low and making a profit.

The fear of missing out on what might happen with investing in bitcoin today. Or regretting not investing when the coin was low is kind of misplaced. Meaning if somebody said “darn I should’ve bought a bitcoin when it was worth 20,000 bc its worth $70,000+ today.”

There’s been a number of stocks who have gained 10 times in value compared to the over 3 times in value of bitcoin over the past year or so. And right now there are some small companies not many people know about that will become incredibly successful in the future.

That being said, congratulations to anybody who has made money on bitcoin recently.
Bitcoin has been very very good to me over the years.

I've even got into mining Bitcoin, Ethereum and Dogecoin.

I think what's been happening with this big BTC bull market for the last several months is people buying to get in on the BTC halving. The halving is likely to happen this month. Personally, I think it is going to happen by the end of the week. It will certainly happen by the end of the month.

When there is a halving it becomes twice as difficult to mine a bitcoin. It's done to create scarcity. And scarcity tends to make prices go up.

Bitcoin has been very very good to me over the years.

I've even got into mining Bitcoin, Ethereum and Dogecoin.

I think what's been happening with this big BTC bull market for the last several months is people buying to get in on the BTC halving. The halving is likely to happen this month. Personally, I think it is going to happen by the end of the week. It will certainly happen by the end of the month.

When there is a halving it becomes twice as difficult to mine a bitcoin. It's done to create scarcity. And scarcity tends to make prices go up.
That is interesting. To be honest, I don’t know much about the intricacies of bitcoin, cryptocurrency, and what goes into this market. I have simply bought some bitcoin and Ethereum, and hope that it goes high in price.

You’re mining for coins eh… it sounds very interesting and I wouldn’t know where to start with it.

I don’t own any more bitcoin, but I do own one Ethereum coin. Most of my investment portfolio is into non-cryptocurrency. I’ve done OK this year with Amazon and SE Limited.

I previously made some money on Ethereum and sold my coins and now I bought another one for about $3300. It was up to 3700 but tank down to 3000. Now it’s worth about 3150.

What do you think about the future of Ethereum? How will it end in the year 2024 what price do you think it will be at. And within five years do you think the coin could be worth as much as 40,000?

Congratulations on your success with bitcoin

It seems like what might occur in the next few months are money pumps and quick buying sells on bitcoin and Ethereum. I’ve seen this before in the last year or so. The coin will go from $3000-$3900 and then back down to 3000 and back up to 3900. It will do this a few times. And there are quite a few people in the crypto market who make a lot of money buying and selling with these money pumps.

The big question I have is Will Ethereum hit $4500 this year, which was its previous all-time high.

That is interesting. To be honest, I don’t know much about the intricacies of bitcoin, cryptocurrency, and what goes into this market. I have simply bought some bitcoin and Ethereum, and hope that it goes high in price.

You’re mining for coins eh… it sounds very interesting and I wouldn’t know where to start with it.

I don’t own any more bitcoin, but I do own one Ethereum coin. Most of my investment portfolio is into non-cryptocurrency. I’ve done OK this year with Amazon and SE Limited.

I previously made some money on Ethereum and sold my coins and now I bought another one for about $3300. It was up to 3700 but tank down to 3000. Now it’s worth about 3150.

What do you think about the future of Ethereum? How will it end in the year 2024 what price do you think it will be at. And within five years do you think the coin could be worth as much as 40,000?

Congratulations on your success with bitcoin
For the last week or so cryptocurrencies have been taking a hit. I think it's because tomorrow is tax day and people are selling crypto to pay their taxes. I'm thinking that Ethereum will go back over $4000 by the end of the year. Probably even sooner than that.

It seems like what might occur in the next few months are money pumps and quick buying sells on bitcoin and Ethereum. I’ve seen this before in the last year or so. The coin will go from $3000-$3900 and then back down to 3000 and back up to 3900. It will do this a few times. And there are quite a few people in the crypto market who make a lot of money buying and selling with these money pumps.
To take advantage of that you could get a Current account. It's a bank account with an app that you install on your smart phone. There's no fee to open an account, no minimum balance, and you can buy and sell a couple dozen different cryptocurrencies with no fees whatsoever.

Then you could monitor the price in real time on the app and buy low and sell high to your heart's content with zero fee for the transactions.

To take advantage of that you could get a Current account. It's a bank account with an app that you install on your smart phone. There's no fee to open an account, no minimum balance, and you can buy and sell a couple dozen different cryptocurrencies with no fees whatsoever.

Then you could monitor the price in real time on the app and buy low and sell high to your heart's content with zero fee for the transactions.
I’ll consider it. I’ve been using Robinhood for crypto currency trades.

Forum List

Back