Bishop Asks Supreme Court to Recognize Personhood of the Unborn.

Fetuses are not 'murdered' if abortion is legal.

They are fetuses, not babies.

My religion is personal. If you cast aside your false god and seek truth, the true God will embrace you for eternity. Please take the necessary steps. I will pray for you.
We know who you pray to, and he has no power here.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. The horror of contemplating the possibility that you lazy, narcissistic fuckers might have to learn to control your genitals! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
Lol, I am to old. I have no skin in the game and no need to control my genitals. I just don't think women should be controlled by a bunch of lazy, narcissistic fuckers in government.

Lol, I am to old. I have no skin in the game and no need to control my genitals. I just don't think women should be controlled by a bunch of lazy, narcissistic fuckers in government.
So, because my point is not valid for you, you believe it's not valid for anyone.

Got it.

Talk about lazy narcissism!

:laughing0301:

Too bad your parents didn't realize that. They actually thought they were having a baby.

They did have a baby. But before I was born I was a fetus.

Are you caught up now?

Probably why they didn't vacuum your worthless ass outta there.
I don't think I am worthless but who knows why they didn't vacuum me out? Probably because they were prepared to have a baby? Everyone has a different situation

They did have a baby. But before I was born I was a fetus.

Are you caught up now?

I don't think I am worthless but who knows why they didn't vacuum me out? Probably because they were prepared to have a baby? Everyone has a different situation
Any more MSM-approved talking points today?

You want me to chase down if your being clever or not? Lol, yeah that makes sense.
We could pass the hat and raise some funds for some more ESL classes for you. You seem to have a little trouble with comprehension of the English language.

so that's what adult diapers are for. uncontrollable genitals.

Forum List

Back