Bipartisanship: 58/28 Believe ChiCom Flu Came from Lab

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
By far the largest bio WMD attack in world history. Even if it was originally an accident, the coverup by the ChiCom government prevented containment.

And Joe and his flying monkeys MSM ignore it.

"U.S. adults were almost twice as likely to say the virus was the result of a lab leak in China than human contact with an infected animal, which many scientists believe is the most likely scenario."

I don't know about you, but I believe scientists on science stuff, waaaaaay more than I believe the average U.S. adult.

"U.S. adults were almost twice as likely to say the virus was the result of a lab leak in China than human contact with an infected animal, which many scientists believe is the most likely scenario."

I don't know about you, but I believe scientists on science stuff, waaaaaay more than I believe the average U.S. adult.
How do you know many dont believe it came from a lab?
I have heard many speak about it coming from the lab. Huge coincidence ground zero was heavy piss stream away from a virology lab that was manipulating coronaviruses, right?

Given the absolute corruption of the grifter-in-chief's administration during the four years he fouled the Oval Office, it is just as likely the COVID-19 coronavirus came from a U.S. bioweapons lab, and was released in China by someone sent by the trump Nazis' cult leader.

Given the absolute corruption of the grifter-in-chief's administration during the four years he fouled the Oval Office, it is just as likely the COVID-19 coronavirus came from a U.S. bioweapons lab, and was released in China by someone sent by the trump Nazis' cult leader.

Are you a troll trying to make Trump haters look even dumber than they are?

Last edited:

My doctor says no doubt the virus is manmade. Enough for me.
The first victim was within a stones throw of throw of lab known to be working on CV19.

Yeah, and the lab was a university in North Carolina. It didn't get shipped to China by Obama until it was ready for the final touches. 3.7 million of our tax dollars expedited that. It was a bio-weapon. China knows that. Why don't we?

Man has never made a weapon it hasn't used...

Yeah, and the lab was a university in North Carolina. It didn't get shipped to China by Obama until it was ready for the final touches. 3.7 million of our tax dollars expedited that. It was a bio-weapon. China knows that. Why don't we?

Man has never made a weapon it hasn't used...
How much was spent until 2020 when Trump ended payments?

I have heard many speak about it coming from the lab. Huge coincidence ground zero was heavy piss stream away from a virology lab that was manipulating coronaviruses, right?
I took that straight out of the quoted article, dude. It's the whole premise of the thread.

I took that straight out of the quoted article, dude. It's the whole premise of the thread.
Yes, the quotations gave it away. My post was directed at your personal comment.

Forum List

Back