Biologist says white-tailed deer are CARNIVORES!!!

This is certainly an odd tie-in to affirmative action.

When a woman gets a science job you can bet she got it thru special treatment. They make ok social workers and english teachers but on a job that involves thinking, they can't cut it.

I'm far from a feminist supporter,in fact my wife calls me a pig on a regular basis.
But I promise you my wife is vastly smarter than you,or me for that matter.
I will say men generally have more common sense though.
No insult to women,just an observation.
It takes a real man to recognize a superior intellect in a woman, and let her shine.

My GF has 25 IQ points on me at least.

It is such a relief to have someone else do all the heavy thinking.

Whitetail Doe Eats a Fawn Deer Management at Buck Manager

More at the link.

doe-eating-fawn-05.jpg

When a woman gets a science job you can bet she got it thru special treatment. They make ok social workers and english teachers but on a job that involves thinking, they can't cut it.

I'm far from a feminist supporter,in fact my wife calls me a pig on a regular basis.
But I promise you my wife is vastly smarter than you,or me for that matter.
I will say men generally have more common sense though.
No insult to women,just an observation.
It takes a real man to recognize a superior intellect in a woman, and let her shine.

My GF has 25 IQ points on me at least.

It is such a relief to have someone else do all the heavy thinking.

You wont hear me complain. She's a genius when it comes to making and managing money.
On top of that I haven't had to do a load of laundry in 25 years or do the dishes.
Although I run circles around her in the kitchen both indoors and out.
I'll take that everyday and twice on sundays.
Now if I could only get her to skin and gut game......

ShootSpeeders

That's pretty funny coming from easily to most stupid poster on the board. Indeed, I would say a woman who has been dead for three days could out think ShootSpeeders Hell, the dead animals the deer are eating are smarter than ShootSpeeders

I notice he hasn't come back to admit he was wrong and this WOMAN scientist was right.

:rolleyes:

You really need to be the PR spokesman for the GOP in 2016, really, you need to do this.

Thank you.

Oh dear.

Welcome to the wild and wolly world of the totally batshit crazy in USMB, where some knuckledraggers still think that women are somehow less than men, not to mention them stating quite openly that the black race is inferior to the white race. Of course, sane people like you and me know that this is bullshit.

Good grief! Only when they've made a "Night of the Blood-Sucking Bambis" movie will I take carnivorous white-tails as a serious threat. Meanwhile, I'm stocking up on ammo.

Black "White-Tailed Deer" Helicopters!!! Must prepperize, must prepperize!!
Black "White-Tailed Deer" Helicopters!!! Must prepperize, must prepperize!!
The sky is falling, the sky is falling!

That's what this wacko scientist claims but she's female and thus an affirmative action hire so who knows how good she really is.. Wouldn't surprise me if she's illiterate.

Wow! You really don't have much respect for women....you must be a conservative, no?

You really need to be the PR spokesman for the GOP in 2016, really, you need to do this.

Thank you. All decent americans are opposed to affirmative action. What's wrong with handing out jobs on merit.?

That's what this wacko scientist claims but she's female and thus an affirmative action hire so who knows how good she really is.. Wouldn't surprise me if she's illiterate.

Wow! You really don't have much respect for women....you must be a conservative, no?

If women had ability they wouldn't need affirmative action to get jobs. THINK

So, you believe that women have no ability whatsoever? Thank you for confirming that conservatives don't think much of women, and that the Republican party is at war with women.

By the way, the need for affirmative action (in some cases, as not all women have been promoted based on affirmative action) is not because women have no abilities, but because males like you are discriminators, obviously that escapes you.

Oh dear.

Welcome to the wild and wolly world of the totally batshit crazy in USMB, where some knuckledraggers still think that women are somehow less than men, not to mention them stating quite openly that the black race is inferior to the white race. Of course, sane people like you and me know that this is bullshit.

When people are failures they blame th

Because bullies winning means they must be correct.

My goodness, it must be horrible being you.

Too many deer already, time to allow venison on supermarket shelves, and let the free market do the work. Those deer would be under control in no time at all, and be tasty too. ;)

Smother that jazz in some Cumberland Sauce. nom nom nom!

Forum List

Back