"Bin Laden is Dead, General Motors is Alive"

Is Osama bin Laden better off than he was four years ago?

You really want to go there. Obama cancelled the mission THREE MONTHS in a row and Hilliary had to MAKE him conduct the raid to kill OBL, to which he takes so much credit for nowadays!

Obama canceled three missions to kill Osama bin Laden before Hillary Clinton convinced him to go ahead - NYPOST.com

Did he now?

And what happened when he allowed the mission to go forward?

Had GM gone through the normal bankruptcy, there would have been a great many companies that supply auto parts that would have gone bankrupt whether GM made it or not. That is why Toyota and other foriegn manufactures lobbied for the government to do what it did to keep GM from going through normal bankruptcy.

A goodly number of American auto parts manufactures did go bankrupt, shut down and left employees out of work. In addition, thousands of auto dealerships were thrown under the bus in this dumbass deal, and they went out of business leaving many thousands of workers unemployed.

The vast majority of auto parts makers, who did survive due to the auto bailout, were located in Japan, China, Mexico, and Korea.

BTW, GM did go through the normal bankruptcy, and did survive. Once they began making automobiles again, the parts network would have also opened up and rehired their employees. The only thing saved by billions of dollars of taxpayer money was the UAW, a huge Obama contributor. Non union workers also got shoved under the bus.

All workers made major concessions on wages and benefits. They were willing to work for less to save the auto industry

That is normally what happens during a bankrupcy restructuring, and would have happened without government interference. The UAW accepted some retiree benefits cuts, in exchange for a hefty hunk of GM stock, but I have not heard of any wage or benefits concessions, unless they occurred during the following bankruptcy.

Dumbfuck, most Americans know the CIA and military not Obamination killed UBL.

Also, they won't like to hear their tax dollars were given to GM union thugs when it wasn't required....the debates are going to uncover this FACT.

All Romney has to do with this GM argument is point out Obamination gave "your taxpayer money" to union goons to keep them in business and make them more powerful.

There are more taxpayers in this country than GM union goons.....

Bin Laden is dead......GM is alive

Will resonate with all voters. I recommend that Romney attack that

Dumbfuck, most Americans know the CIA and military not Obamination killed UBL.

Also, they won't like to hear their tax dollars were given to GM union thugs when it wasn't required....the debates are going to uncover this FACT.

All Romney has to do with this GM argument is point out Obamination gave "your taxpayer money" to union goons to keep them in business and make them more powerful.

There are more taxpayers in this country than GM union goons.....

Bin Laden is dead......GM is alive

Will resonate with all voters. I recommend that Romney attack that

Yea....... and Bin Laden never actually killed anyone either

And what was the reason for striking the Twin Towers? To destroy the economic power of the US and what are the republicans doing playing right into his hands.

GM is alive (on life support) not because of Obama ... Remember, it was passed in December, a few weeks before Obama .... It's alive on life support because of Bush ... Still doesn't make it right

OBL is dead ... The price on his head was put there by Bush ... I give Barry 1/4 credit for that, the same 1/4 for Bush ... The SEALs get the rest

And what was the reason for striking the Twin Towers? To destroy the economic power of the US and what are the republicans doing playing right into his hands.

Yes look how quickly obama rescinded the patriot act...look how quickly he disbanded fatherland..oops I mean homeland... security.
Look how rapidly he disbanded the TSA...

"republicans"..... "democrats"...as if one is "better" than the other..Anyone who believes that has been thoroughly duped.

Yes look how quickly obama rescinded the patriot act...look how quickly he disbanded fatherland..oops I mean homeland... security.

"republicans"..... "democrats"...as if one is "better" than the other..Anyone who believes that has been thoroughly duped.

Oh, Obama is definitely Bush III, but what makes him worse is his spending habits.

Oh, Obama is definitely Bush III, but what makes him worse is his spending habits.

Oh, I agree. Neither one of them were/are good for the country.
They're both despicable, lying scheming, backstabbing politicians..wait..that's all redundant..

Oh pretty please ... how much time would you have given Bush to get Bin Laden?
He had a whole decade to do it and he failed, Obama had 4 years and he got him.
Those re the facts, trying to claim that Bush got him killed in another presidency is just as stupid as blaiming Obama for killing the economy (which is what Bush also alowed in his presidency).

You know what happens in a decade? A decade is what it took Kennedy to create a space program to get the first man on the moon and get him on the moon and back, you really think that if 1 president got a man of the moon in 2 presidencies that the other president couldn't have found 1 single guy with one of the most expensive & advanced intelligence agencies in the world?

He did btw, but he didn't gave the order when the special forces were begging him to do so

Last edited:
Chris-Rock-Rocks.jpg

Oh pretty please ... how much time would you have given Bush to get Bin Laden?
He had a whole decade to do it and he failed, Obama had 4 years and he got him.
Those re the facts, trying to claim that Bush got him killed in another presidency is just as stupid as blaiming Obama for killing the economy (which is what Bush also alowed in his presidency).

He did btw, but he didn't gave the order when the special forces were begging him to do so

This true, but you got the wrong president, it was during the Clinton administration that they had bin Laden in their sights and passed on the chance at least three times.

Since I stepped into this thread at this late date doesn't anyone know that GM is back on thin ice.

They are doing well in China and are investigation going into Russia for a joint venture but here in the states they are actually hurting and more lay offs are in the wind.
GM in Europ is also on the decline as they are selling off Opel and down sizing and forced it to close two Vauxhall production plants for a couple weeks.

The democratic bumper stickers are BS.

Last edited:

I don't know the number but it's got to be what, a million or so maybe?

"UNITED STATES

Number of abortions per year: 1.37 Million (1996)
Number of abortions per day: Approximately 3,700"

Republicans had control of the country for eight years. If they cared, why didn't they ban abortion?

Abortion has been legal in this country for 40 years. It isn't going to change

We had a Republican President when Roe vs Wade passed
They like to keep abortion as a talking point.

Forum List

Back