Billy Graham close to death

Of course the left is going to bash Billy Graham. He's not black is he? Did he kill anyone like Nelson Mandela? Did he maintain a cult and take the children for his wives lie David Koresh? Did he loot his donations like Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and Martin Luther King?

No.

After trying to find some financial wrongdoing, the left had to give it up and say that the Graham charities were exemplary.

From the IRS to professional auditors to independent observers of large philanthropies to the individual donors that contribute most of the annual budget, plenty of people keep an eye on the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association. And in an era in which many large religious and secular institutions stand accused of hiding financial hanky panky, Mr. Graham's organization is still cited as an example of doing the right thing. "

Billy Graham Organization Is Exemplary, Charity Auditors Say - Beliefnet.com

Our country was better off when Graham was the spiritual advisor to presidents.

I agree and you've touched on a real truth about televangelists - they really are politicians. Whether they're the type you hear in the middle of the night out in the middle of nowhere on your car radio

(Put yore ha-ind on the RA-ee-oh and be SAVED!)

or the ultra-crafty Graham kind, they're all just running for office and people vote for them with their money.

You don't have a clue what you are talking about.

What else is new I guess.

No point in saying stay classy. You wouldn't know what classy means.

Yer a clueless hoot td.

You call Sarah a "douchbag" and then say I'm not classy.

Billy Graham would be so proud of the way his "christian" followers talk.

I never pretend to be classy on a message board . I'm vicious. I know it. And I'll decimate you in a minute if I want to. I y'am what I am.

I post like I'm in an ECW sandbox. Thank the good Lord that USMB is here because I really got tired of other boards who demand you act like PG13.

This is what makes the board amazing.

Now back to Sarah. She said Graham was a social climber. I took the gloves off at that point. That's what makes me tinydancer. :eusa_angel:

Once again.....

If we're going to go at it, well hells bells girl, you don't know jack shit.

I'm a very different kinda believer and I do throw over tables. And I'm about to throw some out the window to combat your idiocy.

You douche bag Sarah G you have no idea what you are talking about again you vacuous little piece of shit.

Graham a social climber? Are you freaking fucking kidding me? Presidents wanted Graham not the other way around you idiot.

Presidents wanted Grahams endorsement.

Oh my Lord you are so stupid.

Always put whatever I post in context. Or I'll catch you if I can. :lol:

I agree and you've touched on a real truth about televangelists - they really are politicians. Whether they're the type you hear in the middle of the night out in the middle of nowhere on your car radio

(Put yore ha-ind on the RA-ee-oh and be SAVED!)

or the ultra-crafty Graham kind, they're all just running for office and people vote for them with their money.

Yer a clueless hoot td.

Christians don't follow Billy Graham. You don't get it at all? Here's where you truly show your ignorance. We follow Christ.

Reverend Graham was the best ever ever ever of giving the call.

And despite what others have told you, Christ kicks ass. And wait till he comes back baby.

My Christ rocks.

Last edited:
We all have our appointed time. I am confident that when he passes to the other side, he will be pleasantly surprised.

Yer a clueless hoot td.

Christians don't follow Billy Graham. Sure they do - Watch your back and hold on to your wallet. You don't get it at all? Here's where you truly show your ignorance. We follow Christ. No, actually, you do just the opposite.

Reverend Graham was the best ever ever ever of giving the call. Is that like ET phone home?

And despite what others have told you, Christ kicks ass. And wait till he comes back baby. You'll just tell him to cut his hair and get a job.

My Christ rocks. "YOUR" Christ. How convenient Cafeteria Christianity is.

1012798_689225117766023_131692849_n.jpg

I am so very sorry for the atheists here who simply cannot get they do not get the call on hereafter more.

I don't remember right off if any of you were in the Mandella thread talking all about him and what a hateful person he was but a lot of people on the Right were.

It's a little unfair being all butthurt now if you were among that group. Besides, I'm amazed Billy Graham is still alive, he has to be hundreds of years old.

I called Mandela a communist, but that's all.

do you think his kids will invite Barry to the funeral? considering he acted like a child in a previous funeral?

Barry won't go. Graham isn't black. The Great Boy Barry won't even mention it.

we can only hope the Graham family invites all of the previous presidents/family and not "U-No Who"!!! like, sorry Barry, but we just cannot risk having such sophmoric behavior to take place at our fathers funeral.

do you think his kids will invite Barry to the funeral? considering he acted like a child in a previous funeral?

Barry won't go. Graham isn't black. The Great Boy Barry won't even mention it.

we can only hope the Graham family invites all of the previous presidents/family and not "U-No Who"!!! like, sorry Barry, but we just cannot risk having such sophmoric behavior to take place at our fathers funeral.

Now that is an interesting thought.

Forum List

Back