Centennial school shooting

That has been discussed --TV commentators.

It sounds coincidental to me--not a huge problem with Colorado or this specific area.

In the days, weeks to come--every detail will be analyzed. The only exceptional thing to me at this point--somehow the student was able to enter the school with the weapon.

Thinking of the families who lost children at Sandy Hook today, too.

There just are no words.

It sounds coincidental to me--not a huge problem with Colorado or this specific area.

In the days, weeks to come--every detail will be analyzed. The only exceptional thing to me at this point--somehow the student was able to enter the school with the weapon.

There just are no words.

Yes, how are people still getting into schools with guns????

There just are no words.

Yes, how are people still getting into schools with guns????

I have been impressed with statements given by the students, fwiw.

It sounds like they had a security officer on duty--and being so close to Columbine were of course very aware of everything involved in preparing for such a situation. Weeks and months of analysis will follow.

what is the most impressive in this story - it is the coward teacher, who ran away upon learning that the student he/she abused came for her - and ran away, like a true sissy.

what is the most impressive in this story - it is the coward teacher, who ran away upon learning that the student he/she abused came for her - and ran away, like a true sissy.

I believe the teacher leaving the building is regarded as a strategy--if the student wanted to find the teacher he would also need to leave.

I don't doubt that the schools in this area have intense training exercises for such a possibility. The first responders went immediately into the building--something that was learned from Columbine.

God you're an idiot!
So if YOU had been the teacher the obviously mentally deranged wack job was asking to see while holding a shotgun You would have stayed and got your stupid head blown off?
Yeah right!
Too bad you hadn't been that teacher. One less 'stupid gene' wasting space.

I believe the teacher leaving the building is regarded as a strategy--if the student wanted to find the teacher he would also need to leave.

I don't doubt that the schools in this area have intense training exercises for such a possibility. The first responders went immediately into the building--something that was learned from Columbine.

Yes, it was considered intelligent strategy, hoping to draw the shooter out of the building and away from students. That is in the link. Does no one actually ever read the links that are posted?

Of course there is also the fact that if someone comes gunning after you, you don't hang around and make a big target. How stupid would that be?

a strategy which lead to the student getting pissed and shooting at others randomly?

if that is the strategy - it is an idiotic one.

I don't think so, though. It looks just a typical cowardice and a cover up in the news - a cover up of the teacher.

God you're an idiot!
So if YOU had been the teacher the obviously mentally deranged wack job was asking to see while holding a shotgun You would have stayed and got your stupid head blown off?
Yeah right!

piss off, sock puppet

You, of course, would run towards the kid gunning for you.

an adult has always more measures than just cowardly running away. or at least they should

if there was a "plan" as it is pompously announced.

there was no plan - the teacher ran away and everything else was just a damage control.

Its likely his leaving saved a lot of lives.

Vox, What would have been the point of him being killed? Why is is "cowardly" to stand, unarmed, in front of a nutter intent on killing you?

God you're an idiot!
Yeah right!

piss off, sock puppet

So, you're saying you would have gone to find the armed kid and purposely gotten gunned down?

You don't think that's a pretty stupid thing to do?

Yes, it was considered intelligent strategy, hoping to draw the shooter out of the building and away from students. That is in the link. Does no one actually ever read the links that are posted?

Of course there is also the fact that if someone comes gunning after you, you don't hang around and make a big target. How stupid would that be?
See Vox for that one.

Vox, What would have been the point of him being killed? Why is is "cowardly" to stand, unarmed, in front of a nutter intent on killing you?

he did not have to be killed. obviously the student had some particular problems with the teacher and most often than not those could have been resolved without shootings.
If there was a "plan"
If there was not - then the events developed randomly and the school and the authorities are covering up the obvious cowardice of the ADULT.

and his leaving got the others two wounded and the perpetrator killed.

which all could have been avoided if the adult would not be a coward.

Last edited:

You, of course, would run towards the kid gunning for you.

an adult has always more measures than just cowardly running away. or at least they should

if there was a "plan" as it is pompously announced.

there was no plan - the teacher ran away and everything else was just a damage control.

Yeah...you'd go all kung fu on the kid with the gun, wouldn't you? :lol: :lol: :lol:

he did not have to be killed. obviously the student had some particular problems with the teacher and most often than not those could have been resolved without shootings.
If there was a "plan"
If there was not - than the events developed randomly and the school and the authorities are covering up the obvious cowardice of the ADULT.

and his living got the others two wounded and the perpetrator killed.

which all could have been avoided if the adult would not be a coward.

Vox is obviously brain dead.

you guys are so easily let in the needed way by this black and white divide of life, it is ridiculous.

everyone is just swallowing what lame stream media and the authorities are feeding them without ever bothering to ask the DIRECT questions which are glaringly obvious.

and not surprisingly those are all on the left.

sheeple :lmao:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back