Billions of Dollars still being wasted on Mars Probes and, back to the Moon missions.This is all insanity!

Where did he claim that one solar system is a sufficient sample?

I swear you do not read and comprehend what i have said many, many, many times to you. YOU IDIOT!!!

I comprehend every lie you post.
You said one solar system, out of trillions, is enough to say there is no alien life.
That's a lie.
Then you said that was Hawking's claim. Another lie.

You said we sent satellites to the far corners of the Universe. Another lie.

I don't lie. You do. You have not comprehended anything. You've already contradicted yourself stating Hawking's claim Alpha Centauri is sufficient and then made it my claim. You purposely ignored the rest such as a near 100 years search, life is rare (Ferdi's paradox, Drake's equation, the great filter, fine tuning, Anthropic principle), and more. You purposely take things out of context and ignore what was discussed already. You lie by omission. Not only are you an idiot, but are a POS idiot.

It was Hawking's idea to send confetti satellites to Alpha Centauri using laser propulsion in 2016. However, propulsion systems fail all the time. Thus, it was a waste of $100 M. Another liberal science idea bites the dust and why we have this thread. You are too dense to comprehend anything. Not only that you are one of the BIGGEST POS liars on this forum.

Where did he claim that one solar system is a sufficient sample?

I swear you do not read and comprehend what i have said many, many, many times to you. YOU IDIOT!!!

I comprehend every lie you post.
You said one solar system, out of trillions, is enough to say there is no alien life.
That's a lie.
Then you said that was Hawking's claim. Another lie.

You said we sent satellites to the far corners of the Universe. Another lie.

I don't lie. You do. You have not comprehended anything. You've already contradicted yourself stating Hawking's claim Alpha Centauri is sufficient and then made it my claim. You purposely ignored the rest such as a near 100 years search, life is rare (Ferdi's paradox, Drake's equation, the great filter, fine tuning, Anthropic principle), and more. You purposely take things out of context and ignore what was discussed already. You lie by omission. Not only are you an idiot, but are a POS idiot.

It was Hawking's idea to send confetti satellites to Alpha Centauri using laser propulsion in 2016. However, propulsion systems fail all the time. Thus, it was a waste of $100 M. Another liberal science idea bites the dust and why we have this thread. You are too dense to comprehend anything. Not only that you are one of the BIGGEST POS liars on this forum.

You've already contradicted yourself stating Hawking's claim Alpha Centauri is sufficient and then made it my claim.

It's not sufficient. Not even a little bit.

Was that your claim?

It was Hawking's idea to send confetti satellites to Alpha Centauri using laser propulsion in 2016.

But none were sent.

I don't lie. You do (Toddsterunpatriotic). You have not comprehended anything.

That is why he is on my Ignore List with so many others like himself. Don't encourage them by responding, James. Total waste of time.

That is why he is on my Ignore List with so many others like himself. Don't encourage them by responding, James. Total waste of time.

What happened to daveman? He ran away after stating scientific beliefs from the 80s or was it the 60s that there are too many solar systems and galaxies that one would have to have aliens. It's like he missed the 40 - 60 years of scientific advancement.

What happened to daveman? He ran away after stating scientific beliefs from the 80s or was it the 60s that there are too many solar systems and galaxies that one would have to have aliens. It's like he missed the 40 - 60 years of scientific advancement.

Titin muscled him out. (Post #137)

The naturalistic original synthesis of titin depends on a probability of 1/20 to the 33,450th power, times 1/2 to the 33,450th power, times 1/2 to the 33,450th power.

Then there are ~20,000 proteins in just the human body, all with staggering numbers that make his "trillions" sound like five pennies.

Mathematics drives physics, as Einstein learned with great reluctance from Georges Lemaitre.
Likewise mathematics drives Darwinism, right into the dustbin of fake science.

He ran away after stating scientific beliefs from the 80s or was it the 60s that there are too many solar systems and galaxies that one would have to have aliens. It's like he missed the 40 - 60 years of scientific advancement.

In the last 40-60 years, they've reduced the number of solar systems and galaxies? LOL!

Still looking for the Hawking quote to back up your claim? DURR

We did gain much technology from going to the moon the first time. But lets remember, that while we were at it the Japanese were improving their industries and by the time the Arab oil embargo came around, less than a year after our last moon landing, the Japanese began to capture our auto market.

Because the car manufacturers got lazy and were putting out an inferior product, that cost more.

I already gave you estimates of the size of the observable universe. And it keeps going from there.

So you agree with my numbers of around 6,000 light years?

And there have been no satellites launched to "the furthest reaches of the universe", like you repeatedly claimed.

Which backs up what I have been claiming. That the atheist scientists have been miserable failures. Are you a failure daveman or is your science based on past successes?
You think the observable universe is only 6,000 light-years in radius?

You're a moron. It's 45.7 billion light-years in radius.

You really don't know what any of this means, do you?

Last edited:
So...if one solar system...out of TRILLIONS in the universe...has no life, that means it's a statistical certainty there is no life in the universe.

Those were Stephen Hawkins claims based on his sampling of the universe. I explained it to you more than three times and it went over your head. You are one weird guy daveman. You don't believe Hawking, but mistakenly attribute what he said to me and then claim that I am wrong. You can't even state what would satisfy you statistically. You are one dumb motherfarker stating that you have to look over trillions of solar systems to know for certainty. You have ignored the things I brought up like Drake's equation, Ferdi's paradox, the great filter, and more. You are worthless in science and another one who wastes government money on worthless space projects.
If you could stop lying about what I've said, that'd be great.

You know what -- forget it. Everything you say is meaningless anyway.

So...if one solar system...out of TRILLIONS in the universe...has no life, that means it's a statistical certainty there is no life in the universe.

Those were Stephen Hawkins claims based on his sampling of the universe. I explained it to you more than three times and it went over your head. You are one weird guy daveman. You don't believe Hawking, but mistakenly attribute what he said to me and then claim that I am wrong. You can't even state what would satisfy you statistically. You are one dumb motherfarker stating that you have to look over trillions of solar systems to know for certainty. You have ignored the things I brought up like Drake's equation, Ferdi's paradox, the great filter, and more. You are worthless in science and another one who wastes government money on worthless space projects.
there it is again--a theist who insults and denigrates people --you prove there is no god
Dood. That's pretty dumb.

Wow, you've picked a real winner to side with, Chem.

No, it's like you're a fucking idiot who's also a fucking liar.

I have a job, you screeching twat. You should get one. That way you could accomplish things of your own and stop taking credit for your family's work.

The naturalistic original synthesis of titin depends on a probability of 1/20 to the 33,450th power, times 1/2 to the 33,450th power, times 1/2 to the 33,450th power.

Then there are ~20,000 proteins in just the human body, all with staggering numbers that make his "trillions" sound like five pennies.

Mathematics drives physics, as Einstein learned with great reluctance from Georges Lemaitre.

Do you really think Earth-style proteins are the only possible building blocks of life?

Not very imaginative, are you?

Do you really think Earth-style proteins are the only possible building blocks of life?

I love the idea that life can't begin unless a certain polypeptide with +33K amino acids randomly forms by itself.

I love the idea that life can't begin unless a certain polypeptide with +33K amino acids randomly forms by itself.
He made the case for Intelligent Design, but doesn't know it. :biggrin:

Lemaitre had it right in his cosmology of the expanding universe. Then, we had Edwin Hubble who was able to quantify it and is given too much credit. Lemaitre had calculated the constant already. Hubble was the one who noticed our universe was expanding and had a telescope so was able to "prove" (actually explain it and back it up) it, but what is this expansion? It should be increasing in volume like with the balloon expanding analogy and not with matter. What is it expanding into? He never did explain. What was causing it to expand? I think Lemaitre did try to explain. He had some ideas like dark energy already. It is a coincidence that the Hubble space telescope was able to discover the dark energy. Lemaitre should be given much, much, much more scientific credit throughout history in the area of cosmology -- Einstein and Lemaître: two friends, two cosmologies… | Inters.org. Hubble is given credit for changing Einstein's mind about an expanding universe, but it was really Lemaitre.

What gets me today is this expansion is supposed to be center less and the universe is border less and that matter is accelerating and expanding into space. It doesn't even mention that the universe is really dying. All these collisions of heavenly bodies are really its destruction. They are dying instead of merging and forming some new entity. Bodies that we see racing away are never to be seen again.

I kinda forget but atheist Fort Fun Indiana is going to get a chance to watch for billions of years if some life forms as with the Miller-Urey experiments from its amino acids. Maybe you'll get a similar chance after death with your love.

I already gave you estimates of the size of the observable universe. And it keeps going from there.

So you agree with my numbers of around 6,000 light years?

And there have been no satellites launched to "the furthest reaches of the universe", like you repeatedly claimed.

Which backs up what I have been claiming. That the atheist scientists have been miserable failures. Are you a failure daveman or is your science based on past successes?
You think the observable universe is only 6,000 light-years in radius?

You're a moron. It's 45.7 billion light-years in radius.

You really don't know what any of this means, do you?

Ah, now we are getting somewhere. It is based on past failures I see. The confetti satellites and its failed laser propulsion are on your side.

To have a radius, then we have to have a center. Are you saying our universe has a center? Where is that? C'mon idiot. Give us the answer haha.

OTOH, my cosmology can have a 6,000 light years radius.

He made the case for Intelligent Design, but doesn't know it.

ID and creation science are quite different, but we both believe that fundamental parts were designed by a designer as there is much intelligence behind it. Certainly, not randomly. That would be too much chance and moronic thinking.

Please demonstrate to the breathless readers here YOUR *imaginative" building blocks of life, and YOUR justification for such brilliant imaginative musings.
Much better educated people than you or me have discussed building blocks at great length and gotten nowhere. To the extent that you pretend otherwise, please present your evidence, your genius.

I am imaginative enough to have earned millions of dollars; imaginative enough to have had letters published in the Wall Street Journal, correcting experts in their own fields of expertise, viz., corporate finance and valuations, to name but one. In another thread I created today which happens to be the birthday of Lothar Meyer, a German chemist, I pointed out that all chemistry departments across America call Meyer's and Mendeleev's creation "the periodic table of the elements" when in fact there is nothing periodic about the table. Its proper name should be "the table of periodic elements." They are periodic, NOT the table.

Now stop shooting off your mouth until you can back up what you have to say.

Forum List

Back