Billionaire Home Depot Founder Bernie Marcus Endorses Trump

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
The billionaire founder of Home Depot and the nonpartisan Job Creators Network announced his support for former President Donald Trump in the 2024 presidential race.

Bernie Marcus, 94, wrote in a RealClearPolitics opinion column that he supports Trump because "he is the best person to take on and dismantle the administrative state that is strangling America."

Has the FBI searched his home yet ?
Those MAGA extremists are even more dangerous in their 90s.

The billionaire founder of Home Depot and the nonpartisan Job Creators Network announced his support for former President Donald Trump in the 2024 presidential race.

Bernie Marcus, 94, wrote in a RealClearPolitics opinion column that he supports Trump because "he is the best person to take on and dismantle the administrative state that is strangling America."

"Many, including myself, believe that Hamas would not have unleashed its barbarism and cruelty on Israel if Donald Trump was our president today. The reason is America's enemies respect and, more importantly, fear Donald Trump's judgment, strength, decisiveness, and courage."

No wonder why Marcus, made HD aprons orange.
Bernie is as delusional as Trump is.

Billionaire endorses candidate most likely to give him another tax break and deregulate business at the expense of the common man?

shocked.gif

"Many, including myself, believe that Hamas would not have unleashed its barbarism and cruelty on Israel if Donald Trump was our president today. The reason is America's enemies respect and, more importantly, fear Donald Trump's judgment, strength, decisiveness, and courage."

No wonder why Marcus, made HD aprons orange.
Bernie is as delusional as Trump is.
What a load.

Funny thing is, they want to supposedly dismantle the administration state they became filthy rich under. Sounds to me like propaganda for the ignorant masses.
that would they got filthy rich in spite of

ignorant masses, moonglow does not recognize he/she is in the middle of those ignorant masses

If Trump's election comes to pass I hope he tasks Viv to head up a task force to gut the .gov agencies like a fish. Tens of thousands of pink slips should go out on Day 1.
government needs to be privatized, so that there is competition, and a choice of the level of quality we would get

Forum List

Back