Expect inflation to go through the roof as Home Depot co-founder is spending big bucks on political campaign .....

merrill

Gold Member
Dec 27, 2011
The pro-Haley SFA Fund emerged as the single largest outside spender in recent weeks as it capitalized on the former diplomat’s rising poll numbers. The super PAC — bankrolled by conservative megadonors, including billionaire investor Stanley Druckenmiller and Home Depot co-founder Ken Langone — has spent $68.1 million on the race.

The pro-Haley SFA Fund emerged as the single largest outside spender in recent weeks as it capitalized on the former diplomat’s rising poll numbers. The super PAC — bankrolled by conservative megadonors, including billionaire investor Stanley Druckenmiller and Home Depot co-founder Ken Langone — has spent $68.1 million on the race.

He supports Trump. You hate him.

No more needs to be said.

1705896083493.png

~S~

He supports Trump. You hate him.
OhPleaseJustQuit Are you an ignoramus, or just a fucking liar?

Home Depot co-founder and billionaire Ken Langone put his support behind GOP hopeful Nikki Haley on Friday, calling her approach to the 2024 election “smart.”

“I think she’s just what we need right now. I think her approach is smart. I think she’s clarified herself on some issues which is very important,” Langone, who is seen as a GOP mega-donor, said in an interview with Fox News’s Neil Cavuto. “And more importantly, I think the American people need this kind of leadership, statesman-like, elegant.”

I work in the housing industry

We've already experienced inflated material $$$ & supply chain problems for years

WTF does it have to do with political donations?

~S~

Forum List

Back