Bill O'Reilly Sexual-Harassment? Isn't This How Hollywood Does Business?

I think if the press is allowed to have someone removed like this......then they will try it with everyone.

The press?

How so?

FACT is, its a business. Their income depends on advertising.

But, its faux so its likely nothing will happen and paying off the women he assaults is just part of the cost of doing business.

Use your head, stop lying.
So you think this has nothing to do with the press and their leftist thugs possibly threatening boycotts against Fox advertisers?????

No, I don't. 24 advertisers left his show the day the news broke because they didn't want to be associated with him. The next day the number was over 50. As far as I've heard on the news, no boycott was called for because the advertisers decided leave on their own.

It's about FOX not wanting to lose money, and the fact that they think this thing with O'reilly makes them look bad.

I think if the press is allowed to have someone removed like this......then they will try it with everyone.

The press?

How so?

But, its faux so its likely nothing will happen and paying off the women he assaults is just part of the cost of doing business.

So you think this has nothing to do with the press and their leftist thugs possibly threatening boycotts against Fox advertisers?????

But wait.

You usually call that the free market.

People have the choice of voting with their dollars. You do it every day but you don't like it when others do it.

He's slime. Deal with it.

Now fugg off.
So threats and coercion are part of the free market???

No....you fuck off.

I don't defend O'Reilly because I think he's totally innocent.
I defend the right to a fair trial, and the right not to be convicted by a corrupt press before holding any official inquiry, much less a trial .

This is today's liberal....
C9jj9QOUIAAF3qT.jpg

The press?

How so?

No, I don't. 24 advertisers left his show the day the news broke because they didn't want to be associated with him. The next day the number was over 50. As far as I've heard on the news, no boycott was called for because the advertisers decided leave on their own.

It's about FOX not wanting to lose money, and the fact that they think this thing with O'reilly makes them look bad.
All it means is the forces aligned against anyone the left targets is well organized.

The press?

How so?

All it means is the forces aligned against anyone the left targets is well organized.

Again, you are seeing ghosts where there are none. The advertisers left on their own, no boycott was called for.

I thought you conservatives liked the free market deciding things. This is an example of that.

The press?

How so?

Again, you are seeing ghosts where there are none. The advertisers left on their own, no boycott was called for.

I thought you conservatives liked the free market deciding things. This is an example of that.
And you're about as gullible as they come.
You act like you've been living under a rock for the last year.

Forum List

Back