Bill O'Reilly Sexual-Harassment? Isn't This How Hollywood Does Business?

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
It appears that there is something that everyone in "The Business" knows is an unwritten rule. Women have been screwing their bosses for decades to get a cushy position.

They did it while I was in the Army.
Women were screwing the 1st Sgt to get out of PT. Everywhere there are women working with men, there are women willing to put out to get ahead. Along with power comes the fact that some people are willing to do anything to get what they want. Girls in college screw the professor to get A's. Actresses screw the director to get a part. Sex is sometimes an important tool to some people who want to have a lavish life. Women marry up, rarely down.

Now personally, I don't like Bill O'Reilly. However I think there's something going on here that appears has been accepted for as long as I can remember. I was told by a lawyer once when I was studying to be a Paralegal, that he wouldn't hire a man because unless he had tits, he didn't have a chance. The same goes when I was in Journalism school at San Diego State University. Your chances of getting the high paying jobs was zilch if your politics wasn't right and you didn't screw the boss. At least that was the case for women. Men didn't have to work their way up the ladder by spreading their legs. At that's the way it used to be. Not now.

In Hollywood you did. If you wanted a part you had to put out. Maybe this is why so many actors are gay. It didn't matter what sex you are. The casting couch was as much a part of becoming famous as is being good at your trade.

I don't know how much of this is true...but yet again I feel that the left is busy destroying people's lives even though all of this seems to be accepted behavior....even for the president. (See Bill Clinton). The left is targeting people instead of coming up with better ideas. Milo went down, Michael Flynn, now Bill O'Reilly is the latest target. You can count Sean Spicer in this as well.

They used a whore who wanted someone to pay for her birth control and a fake news conference to try to take down Rush Limbaugh. They tried to destroy Trump with a video about pussy grabbing. They succeeded in bringing down a black man that ran for president but that was only because he dared to be a conservative. They tried to destroy Clarence Thomas with the same formula; Highly dubious accusations of sexual-harassment.

Face it folks, this disgusting tactic works, but only because we put up with this nonsense. I know, women should be allowed to show off their butts in public all they want, and any scumbag bastard that gets turned on by it deserves to be stomped on and destroyed, right??. I've long understood why Muslims put their women under a sheet. It's to prevent this exact sort of thing. Not to mention that fact that no woman worth a shit would put up with being part of a harem willingly.

yeah, it's not Billy's fault. If a low life big shot can't grab some pussy when ever he wants to wtf is the point in being a big shot ..

Didn't read the op past part of the second paragraph, which was lying bullshit --- but the Howard Stern thing - He made fun of O'Reilly but congratulated drumpf for bragging about being a sexual predator ...

And of course, slimy RWNJs envy both drumpf and O'Reilly. As always, I wonder if RWNJs have sisters, mother's, daughters, and do they think those women should be treated this way?

:puke3:

Pudwhistler, you are an idiot as well as a woman hater.

I spent 20 years in the Navy, and knew it was against good order and discipline to sleep with a female who worked in your chain of command under you. It sounds like your sarge was a scumbag because of the way you describe his conduct.

Hate to tell you, but women sleeping their way to better benefits and rank in the military was rare in the Navy.

It appears that there is something that everyone in "The Business" knows is an unwritten rule. Women have been screwing their bosses for decades to get a cushy position.

Women were screwing the 1st Sgt to get out of PT. Everywhere there are women working with men, there are women willing to put out to get ahead. Along with power comes the fact that some people are willing to do anything to get what they want. Girls in college screw the professor to get A's. Actresses screw the director to get a part. Sex is sometimes an important tool to some people who want to have a lavish life. Women marry up, rarely down.

Now personally, I don't like Bill O'Reilly. However I think there's something going on here that appears has been accepted for as long as I can remember. I was told by a lawyer once when I was studying to be a Paralegal, that he wouldn't hire a man because unless he had tits, he didn't have a chance. The same goes when I was in Journalism school at San Diego State University. Your chances of getting the high paying jobs was zilch if your politics wasn't right and you didn't screw the boss. At least that was the case for women. Men didn't have to work their way up the ladder by spreading their legs. At that's the way it used to be. Not now.

In Hollywood you did. If you wanted a part you had to put out. Maybe this is why so many actors are gay. It didn't matter what sex you are. The casting couch was as much a part of becoming famous as is being good at your trade.

I don't know how much of this is true...but yet again I feel that the left is busy destroying people's lives even though all of this seems to be accepted behavior....even for the president. (See Bill Clinton). The left is targeting people instead of coming up with better ideas. Milo went down, Michael Flynn, now Bill O'Reilly is the latest target. You can count Sean Spicer in this as well.

They used a whore who wanted someone to pay for her birth control and a fake news conference to try to take down Rush Limbaugh. They tried to destroy Trump with a video about pussy grabbing. They succeeded in bringing down a black man that ran for president but that was only because he dared to be a conservative. They tried to destroy Clarence Thomas with the same formula; Highly dubious accusations of sexual-harassment.

Face it folks, this disgusting tactic works, but only because we put up with this nonsense. I know, women should be allowed to show off their butts in public all they want, and any scumbag bastard that gets turned on by it deserves to be stomped on and destroyed, right??. I've long understood why Muslims put their women under a sheet. It's to prevent this exact sort of thing. Not to mention that fact that no woman worth a shit would put up with being part of a harem willingly.

How many times do I have to tell you righties...follow the money. Everything you need to know was uttered by Deep Throat to Bob Woodard in 1974.
The settlements for O'Reilly's sexual harassment reached $13M and over 50 advertisers have pulled their money from Fox during his time slot. So...follow the money.

Career politicians using political correctness have destroyed this country… Fact

Didn't read the op past part of the second paragraph, which was lying bullshit --- but the Howard Stern thing - He made fun of O'Reilly but congratulated drumpf for bragging about being a sexual predator ...

And of course, slimy RWNJs envy both drumpf and O'Reilly. As always, I wonder if RWNJs have sisters, mother's, daughters, and do they think those women should be treated this way?

So, knowing what we already know, you think it's okay to put Bill Clinton back in the White House but it's not okay for Bill O'Reilly to have the number 1 news program on cable TV?

After all, Bubba was very close to being back there.

I would think you had a problem with pussy grabbers and such.

I guess your indignation is a bit selective.

Career politicians using political correctness have destroyed this country… Fact

O'Reilly is not a politician and the women whom he has settled with were not complaining about political correctness.

So, knowing what we already know, you think it's okay to put Bill Clinton back in the White House but it's not okay for Bill O'Reilly to have the number 1 news program on cable TV?

Who said anything about Clinton? Goddamn, can't you stay on topic with your own thread? Bahahahahaaa......

We should hope that O'Reilly would go on air and confess his lies like Clinton was forced to do. But nooooo....he goes on "vacation". That's Rupert M telling O'Reilly to take off for a couple of weeks and hope things calm down. Both are lying, lecherous scumbags, too.

You know, if he gets fired, he gets fired. If he stays on the air, he stays on the air.

That decision isn't mine, it's the head honchos of FOX to decide if he's still making money for them with his show.

Gonna be interesting to see if he comes back or not, and if he doesn't, the dog and pony show for him explaining why is gonna be great.

O'Reilly is not a politician and the women whom he has settled with were not complaining about political correctness.

And your point is?
To be politically correct you always have to be morally wrong…

Bill O'Reilly is a political commentator who doesn't say what the left wants......even though he comes from the same background as scumbags like Hillary and the rest of the Harvard snobs.

No.

but it is ok when anyone mentions what a fuck up Trump is to let the first words out of your mouth be Clinton.

Billy boy never grabbed pussy, Monica had handlebar grips for ears.

Who knows...they may themselves be treating their sisters, mothers and daughters that way.

Actually, if Bill had gone back to the WH, he wouldn't have been there in a decision making capacity, it would have been Hillary.

And while most of the people in this country thought that she would have been better than Trump, the electoral college didn't see it that way.

O'reilly isn't elected to be a television host, he's hired by FOX News to be one of their commentators, and they will keep him as long as he's making them money.

The WH is a position that is awarded by an election that is voted on by the nation. Being a television host is something that you are given IF those who run the station think you can do the job, and you only keep it as long as you make them look good and make money for them.

Comparing the two as the same is nothing short of absurd.

Bill O'Reilly is a political commentator who doesn't say what the left wants......even though he comes from the same background as scumbags like Hillary and the rest of the Harvard snobs.

And anyone that voted for the Clintons have no ground to stand on this issue… Fact

There are no more repugnant people than the Clintons

No.

but it is ok when anyone mentions what a fuck up Trump is to let the first words out of your mouth be Clinton.

Billy boy never grabbed pussy, Monica had handlebar grips for ears.
Actually Billy boy grabbed pussy and bit lips and even more.

My understanding is Bill is accused of asking for sex. HOW DARE HE TRY TO GET LAID!!!

One woman accused him of offering her a job with benefits and she rejected him.....so the job allegedly disappeared.
That seems to be the jist of it.
I see that this is yet another case of the left trying to take someone down by blowing everything out of proportion. They accused Arnold Schwarzenegger of the same thing, Herman Caine too. It seems they just start a rumor and then produce a lineup of women who have been wronged but failed to mention it in public before now.

Actually, if Bill had gone back to the WH, he wouldn't have been there in a decision making capacity, it would have been Hillary.

And while most of the people in this country thought that she would have been better than Trump, the electoral college didn't see it that way.

O'reilly isn't elected to be a television host, he's hired by FOX News to be one of their commentators, and they will keep him as long as he's making them money.

The WH is a position that is awarded by an election that is voted on by the nation. Being a television host is something that you are given IF those who run the station think you can do the job, and you only keep it as long as you make them look good and make money for them.

Actually that excuse is totally illogical, because it assumes that Bill won't have any say in the inner-workings at the White House, being a former president and all.
I was more concerned about Bill running around trying to fuck the staff more than anything when it comes to this subject.
Apparently that's not a problem.......unless you're a friggen Republican.

Nope. Billy boy is celebrated by the left. He's a champion of Women's rights. He is held in extremely high regard by every feminist organization in the country.

What's wrong with this picture folks??????

Actually that excuse is totally illogical, because it assumes that Bill won't have any say in the inner-workings at the White House, being a former president and all.
I was more concerned about Bill running around trying to fuck the staff more than anything when it comes to this subject.
Apparently that's not a problem.......unless you're a friggen Republican.

Nope. Billy boy is celebrated by the left. He's a champion of Women's rights. He is held in extremely high regard by every feminist organization in the country.

What's wrong with this picture folks??????

Okay, I see that you totally missed the point, so I'll try again and make it shorter so that you have a chance of understanding it.............

Being chosen to go to the WH is determined by voters of the entire country.

Being chosen to be a tv host is determined by if the company hiring you thinks that you will make them look good and make lots of money for them.

Apparently, FOX determined that O'reilly wasn't really representing them in a manner to make them look good, and with the large amount of advertisers his show has lost, he's no longer making them lots of money.

Being kicked out of the WH requires Congress and the Senate to have hearings and then hold a trial for impeachment. That is a legal matter, not a financial one.

Bill getting kicked out of his job was strictly a financial decision, made by the company, because they were losing revenue.

Learn the difference between consensual sex and rape.

Forum List

Back