Bill O'Reilly Sexual-Harassment? Isn't This How Hollywood Does Business?

Didn't read the op past part of the second paragraph, which was lying bullshit --- but the Howard Stern thing - He made fun of O'Reilly but congratulated drumpf for bragging about being a sexual predator ...

And of course, slimy RWNJs envy both drumpf and O'Reilly. As always, I wonder if RWNJs have sisters, mother's, daughters, and do they think those women should be treated this way?

:puke3:
So, knowing what we already know, you think it's okay to put Bill Clinton back in the White House but it's not okay for Bill O'Reilly to have the number 1 news program on cable TV?

After all, Bubba was very close to being back there.

I would think you had a problem with pussy grabbers and such.

I guess your indignation is a bit selective.

Who said anything about Clinton? Goddamn, can't you stay on topic with your own thread? Bahahahahaaa......

We should hope that O'Reilly would go on air and confess his lies like Clinton was forced to do. But nooooo....he goes on "vacation". That's Rupert M telling O'Reilly to take off for a couple of weeks and hope things calm down. Both are lying, lecherous scumbags, too.

Rupert's ex is Pooting's current and the first daughter-wife's girlfriend. Gives a whole new meaning to "incest".

BTW, WaitingFor2020

Love your sig meme. Ain't it the truth. He does nothing but pretend to sign Exec Orders and play golf and the dummies love it.

But, I don't think he has a good tailor. It looks like he purposely wears baggy clothes because he believes they cover all that blubber.

That ridiculous speech he gave to congress - for a change, he was wearing a nice, well tailored suit and his not-red tie didn't hang down to his crotch.

Its bizarre. All that money and he always looks like a pile of dirty clothes. I've read he cuts, dyes, sprays his own "hair" and spray paints his own makeup. He looks like the joke he is.

And then there's that embarrassing bobby pin.

bobby-pins.jpg

Didn't read the op past part of the second paragraph, which was lying bullshit --- but the Howard Stern thing - He made fun of O'Reilly but congratulated drumpf for bragging about being a sexual predator ...

And of course, slimy RWNJs envy both drumpf and O'Reilly. As always, I wonder if RWNJs have sisters, mother's, daughters, and do they think those women should be treated this way?

So, knowing what we already know, you think it's okay to put Bill Clinton back in the White House but it's not okay for Bill O'Reilly to have the number 1 news program on cable TV?

Actually, if Bill had gone back to the WH, he wouldn't have been there in a decision making capacity, it would have been Hillary.

And while most of the people in this country thought that she would have been better than Trump, the electoral college didn't see it that way.

O'reilly isn't elected to be a television host, he's hired by FOX News to be one of their commentators, and they will keep him as long as he's making them money.

The WH is a position that is awarded by an election that is voted on by the nation. Being a television host is something that you are given IF those who run the station think you can do the job, and you only keep it as long as you make them look good and make money for them.

Comparing the two as the same is nothing short of absurd.
Actually that excuse is totally illogical, because it assumes that Bill won't have any say in the inner-workings at the White House, being a former president and all.
I was more concerned about Bill running around trying to fuck the staff more than anything when it comes to this subject.
Apparently that's not a problem.......unless you're a friggen Republican.

Nope. Billy boy is celebrated by the left. He's a champion of Women's rights. He is held in extremely high regard by every feminist organization in the country.

What's wrong with this picture folks??????

Okay, I see that you totally missed the point, so I'll try again and make it shorter so that you have a chance of understanding it.............

Being chosen to go to the WH is determined by voters of the entire country.

Being chosen to be a tv host is determined by if the company hiring you thinks that you will make them look good and make lots of money for them.

Apparently, FOX determined that O'reilly wasn't really representing them in a manner to make them look good, and with the large amount of advertisers his show has lost, he's no longer making them lots of money.

Being kicked out of the WH requires Congress and the Senate to have hearings and then hold a trial for impeachment. That is a legal matter, not a financial one.

Bill getting kicked out of his job was strictly a financial decision, made by the company, because they were losing revenue.
Bill hasn't been kicked out of his job?
When did this happen?

I think if the press is allowed to have someone removed like this......then they will try it with everyone.

Um........hate to tell you, but it's not the press that is firing O'reilly, it's the heads of FOX News, and they are getting rid of him because he no longer makes them look good and they are now losing lots of advertisers for his show.

I thought you conservatives were all about capitalism, if it makes money, keep it, if it doesn't, get rid of it. O'reilly is no longer making them money.

Simple capitalism really.

Learn the difference between consensual sex and rape.
You know who should learn this?
The women who accept being fondled and screwed for big bucks.

Who said anything about Clinton? Goddamn, can't you stay on topic with your own thread? Bahahahahaaa......

We should hope that O'Reilly would go on air and confess his lies like Clinton was forced to do. But nooooo....he goes on "vacation". That's Rupert M telling O'Reilly to take off for a couple of weeks and hope things calm down. Both are lying, lecherous scumbags, too.

Rupert's ex is Pooting's current and the first daughter-wife's girlfriend. Gives a whole new meaning to "incest".

BTW, WaitingFor2020

Love your sig meme. Ain't it the truth. He does nothing but pretend to sign Exec Orders and play golf and the dummies love it.

But, I don't think he has a good tailor. It looks like he purposely wears baggy clothes because he believes they cover all that blubber.

That ridiculous speech he gave to congress - for a change, he was wearing a nice, well tailored suit and his not-red tie didn't hang down to his crotch.

Its bizarre. All that money and he always looks like a pile of dirty clothes. I've read he cuts, dyes, sprays his own "hair" and spray paints his own makeup. He looks like the joke he is.

And then there's that embarrassing bobby pin.

bobby-pins.jpg

Wow! I looked that up. He had bobby pins in his hair, alongside the back, when he was making his speech in Mexico. Holy shit. This is beyond any Merck Manual Dx for clinical narcissism.

Common for the super ambitious to use their sexuality to climb to the top and once there, or past peak, cry foul about how they got there

I think if the press is allowed to have someone removed like this......then they will try it with everyone.

What do you mean "the press" is allowed to remove someone? This isn't North Korea or Russia. Rupert Murdoch can hire and fire anyone he wants, just like any cable channel, newspaper or website owner.

And I want to add this to that: I knew in my knower that something was really wrong when Megyn Kelly chopped her hair off. A woman cuts her hair off like that usually when she's pissed off at her man, as defiance. So I thought initially maybe Kelly was having hubby problems. Nope, she was pissed off at Bill O'Reilly.
I was half right. She was signaling that she was on her way out, because Fox likes their women anchors to have all those long, swirling extensions implanted into their heads before they go on air in those tight, short, sleeveless dresses and 1" long false eyelashes.
Leaked email reveals Megyn Kelly voiced frustrations about Bill O'Reilly

Common for the super ambitious to use their sexuality to climb to the top and once there, or past peak, cry foul about how they got there

Nice, baseless generality meaning absolutely nothing. Cluck, cluck
Simple fact that you cannot offer a counter to so respond with emotion driven drivel

Sure I can, there's women who simply don't want a horny old man calling them on the phone and telling them that he's masturbating. Got it, yet? This thread is about Bill O'Reilly in case you hadn't noticed.
Fox employee says Bill O’Reilly appeared to be ‘masturbating’ when talking on the phone with her
Take some time off from this board to work on your sentence structure, too.

What someone said someone "appeared" to be doing is not fact but rather innuendo
Keep up with relying on sentimentality and see where it gets you

The press?

How so?

FACT is, its a business. Their income depends on advertising.

But, its faux so its likely nothing will happen and paying off the women he assaults is just part of the cost of doing business.

Use your head, stop lying.

Learn the difference between consensual sex and rape.
When was Bill O'Reilly accused of rape?
I know Bill Clinton has.

The press?

How so?

But, its faux so its likely nothing will happen and paying off the women he assaults is just part of the cost of doing business.

So you think this has nothing to do with the press and their leftist thugs possibly threatening boycotts against Fox advertisers?????

I don't understand his popularity. Look at the lies he passes off as books. Even the Ford Theater refused to carry his book Lincoln because its so poorly done and inaccurate.

Its like Limbaugh putting himself in the Paul Revere story, making it up and calling it history.

RWNJs have very low standards and little use for the truth.

The press?

How so?

So you think this has nothing to do with the press and their leftist thugs possibly threatening boycotts against Fox advertisers?????

But wait.

You usually call that the free market.

People have the choice of voting with their dollars. You do it every day but you don't like it when others do it.

He's slime. Deal with it.

Now fugg off.

Fact free opinion.
Don't pretend its fact unless you can prove it.

:lame2:
:bsflag:
Observational experience direct from the Nations Capital
Sorry those facts tread on some feelings
Go fly your flag with the kid crowd who knows not

Forum List

Back