Bill Maher's Bernie "America" Ad: "...Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew Jew..."

I wouldnt waste one second watching that bitter fraud.

:itsok:

They think the video is about Maher. [shaking head]

Or "bitter" and "fraud" may be code words for "Jewish." Their rabid support of Israel no matter what has kind of shot them in the foot. They don't want to be seen as anti-Semitic, so they can't attack Bernie for being Jewish. What's left for a lonely RW to do? :dunno:

It has nothing to do with being Jewish. I don't care for maher or sanders.

Bullshit.

Bull true.

I see you didn't watch the video. It sounds like Sanders did the voice-over himself, you stupid idiot. (Not to mention that Maher's mother is Jewish, too.)

Or "bitter" and "fraud" may be code words for "Jewish." Their rabid support of Israel no matter what has kind of shot them in the foot. They don't want to be seen as anti-Semitic, so they can't attack Bernie for being Jewish. What's left for a lonely RW to do? :dunno:

I was just thinking the same thing myself.

And of course you were both wrong. But, that's not surprising.

I see you didn't watch the video. It sounds like Sanders did the voice-over himself, you stupid idiot. (Not to mention that Maher's mother is Jewish, too.)

You are of course entitled to your opinion, but I can't help noticing how often it's based on ":lalala: Not watching the video...not reading the article...not allowing any new information to threaten my precious beliefs. :lalala:"

This is one of the myriad reasons y'all are so confused and outraged when reality doesn't go the way you want it to.

The only people who say things like 'famously jewish' are liberals like Bill. I don't know anyone who has ever noticed or cared if the guy is jewish. I suppose that Bill is trying to say the people of Iowa are anti-semeitic because they are not diverse but I haven't seen anyone from Iowa make up a video about jews using nasty jewish stereotypes such as the video above. The only people who come up with this crap are 'liberals' because we know that these people are closet NAZIs who feel they have to project their sins onto others in order to cover up for their own anti-semitism. That is why white not-diverse conservatives are constantly accused of this even though they don't come up with videos like this.

You need to find yourself some nice liberal college campus where you can claim a micro-aggression against your overly sensitive and totally fake indignation.

If you are referring to Sanders and people not caring that he is Jewish, you are very wrong. Why do you think Michael Bloomberg has never considered running for POTUS until now? I quote, "...he has phrased this more colorfully when referring to himself, saying a “short, Jewish, divorced billionaire” can’t win, either."

Just Stop It—Mike Bloomberg Isn't Running for President.

I wasn't being indignant at all because I was pointing out a fact. People on the left are more concerned about a person's race than any other group. Maybe it is on their mind all the time. A better question to ask is why is it on someone's mind all the time.

The only people who say things like 'famously jewish' are liberals like Bill. I don't know anyone who has ever noticed or cared if the guy is jewish. I suppose that Bill is trying to say the people of Iowa are anti-semeitic because they are not diverse but I haven't seen anyone from Iowa make up a video about jews using nasty jewish stereotypes such as the video above. The only people who come up with this crap are 'liberals' because we know that these people are closet NAZIs who feel they have to project their sins onto others in order to cover up for their own anti-semitism. That is why white not-diverse conservatives are constantly accused of this even though they don't come up with videos like this.

You need to find yourself some nice liberal college campus where you can claim a micro-aggression against your overly sensitive and totally fake indignation.

If you are referring to Sanders and people not caring that he is Jewish, you are very wrong. Why do you think Michael Bloomberg has never considered running for POTUS until now? I quote, "...he has phrased this more colorfully when referring to himself, saying a “short, Jewish, divorced billionaire” can’t win, either."

I wasn't being indignant at all because I was pointing out a fact. People on the left are more concerned about a person's race than any other group. Maybe it is on their mind all the time. A better question to ask is why is it on someone's mind all the time.

Yes, they are more concerned about a person's race since the right has disenfranchised minorities completely, especially after Obama was elected. Racism soared. Gun sales went through the roof and rednecks started to glow in the dark.

You'd better get on the bandwagon because minorities are growing and they don't want old white men telling them what to do anymore.

The only reason why a lot of people in this country support Israel is because Israel, unlike a lot of other countries in the middle-east, doesn't cooperate with terrorist plots against us. They don't burn our flag in the street and they don't cheer after someone decides to crash two airplanes into the twin towers. I use to wonder why so many people on the left and the rest of the 'liberal' world wants to condemn israel for every little thing but hardly does anything for Israel at all. THen I realized that the left are a bunch of NAZIs running around. They won't come out and say that they think Israel is a bunch of money-grabbing people who has capitalism forever branded into their gene code because that would just sound NAZI-like and that wouldn't get votes in this country.

You are of course entitled to your opinion, but I can't help noticing how often it's based on ":lalala: Not watching the video...not reading the article...not allowing any new information to threaten my precious beliefs. :lalala:"

This is one of the myriad reasons y'all are so confused and outraged when reality doesn't go the way you want it to.

All three points spot on. They chide college campuses for ruining our youth and yet they are just as likely to cry about micro-aggressions. It's why the top stand up comedians have stopped touring. Bill Maher hasn't, however. He's one tough guy who can handle a heckler, (unlike Trump).

Yes, they are more concerned about a person's race since the right has disenfranchised minorities completely, especially after Obama was elected. Racism soared. Gun sales went through the roof and rednecks started to glow in the dark.

You'd better get on the bandwagon because minorities are growing and they don't want old white men telling them what to do anymore.

Minorities have been completely disenfranchised since Obama was elected? That seems to be a pretty absolute statement which can easily be proven false because we have a black president so not every minority was disenfranchised.

I don't see what gunsales have to do with racism. You do know that there are a lot of non-white gun owners in this country? Perhaps they are afraid of being disenfranchised by white people?

Rednecks glowing in the dark? I think anyone has ever seen that happen before.

The only reason why a lot of people in this country support Israel is because Israel, unlike a lot of other countries in the middle-east, doesn't cooperate with terrorist plots against us. They don't burn our flag in the street and they don't cheer after someone decides to crash two airplanes into the twin towers. I use to wonder why so many people on the left and the rest of the 'liberal' world wants to condemn israel for every little thing but hardly does anything for Israel at all. THen I realized that the left are a bunch of NAZIs running around. They won't come out and say that they think Israel is a bunch of money-grabbing people who has capitalism forever branded into their gene code because that would just sound NAZI-like and that wouldn't get votes in this country.

If someone spent billions to build an iron dome over my house, I'd be obligated, too.

All three points spot on. They chide college campuses for ruining our youth and yet they are just as likely to cry about micro-aggressions. It's why the top stand up comedians have stopped touring. Bill Maher hasn't, however. He's one tough guy who can handle a heckler, (unlike Trump).

It's why the top stand up comedians have stopped touring...try using the word haven't. It would have made more sense.

Watched it, voice over was good, it wasn't funny. Years ago there was a song by a Jewish singer naming Jewish celebs. I didn't think that was funny either. I respect Bernie, he is sincere and a lot better candidate than Hillary. I wouldn't vote for him, I disagree with his politics.

Minorities have been completely disenfranchised since Obama was elected? That seems to be a pretty absolute statement which can easily be proven false because we have a black president so not every minority was disenfranchised.

I don't see what gunsales have to do with racism. You do know that there are a lot of non-white gun owners in this country? Perhaps they are afraid of being disenfranchised by white people?

Rednecks glowing in the dark? I think anyone has ever seen that happen before.

I said especially since Obama as elected. And in case you forgot, the first rumor the right started circulating soon after the election was that Obama was coming for your guns. I would dare say that rumor was started by the NRA.

There are a lot of non-white gun owners in this country? Yeah, if I was black while driving my car, I would too.

Obama didn't win by a wide margin over McCain and the dumb-ass from Wasilla. That's why he won. Nobody wanted a ditz who used notes from her right palm when making a speech, and referring to Joe Biden as O'Biden to be a heartbeat away from McCranky.

Harry Reid and the Chicago machine (Daley) helped get Obama into the public eye. McCain shot himself in the foot and got him into office.

Forum List

Back