Bill Maher: Why Putin invaded Ukraine under Biden, not Trump, is 'worth asking'

What we have now is a reflexive reaction from the Trump supporters, as the actual answer to this question does not seem to be favoring Trump.

They love asking the question for rhetorical effect. But they don't so much like the actual answers to it that are based on evidence.

So Trump's own security advisor says Putin was getting what he wanted from Trump for 4 years.

Remember when Team Trump demanded that aid for Ukrane be removed from the 2016 RNC platform... and succeded?

Remember when Trump said it was Ukraine -- not Russia -- that interfered in our elections?

That's just a starting point. All the facts align the same way.

Now the Trump supporters suddenly don't want answers to the question.

"Can we go back to just asking it, and then cackling and pointing?"

That's just you excuse for being able to make up any dumb shit that aligns with your cultism. Very transparent and predictable. And embarrassing for you.
So you can’t debate my accusation that the Deep State tried it’s best to remove Trump from office so you resort to insults.

How typical.

So you can’t debate my accusation that the Deep State tried it’s best to remove Trump from office so you resort to insults.

How typical.
That's some embarrassing illogic, there.

Of course, like most of what you say, it is contrived to soothe yourself and to nurture the cult paradigm.

When Bill Maher starts looking more like a conservative, that just shows you how completely lost the left is.
Oops, you're confused. Saying it's a valid question doesn't employ any conservative talking points. He is saying let's look at the actual answer to that question. And as it turns out the actual answer to the question does not favor Trump.

Oops, you're confused. Saying it's a valid question doesn't employ any conservative talking points. He is saying let's look at the actual answer to that question. And as it turns out the actual answer to the question does not favor Trump.
I am speaking more of his talking points over the past several months.
He spends more time telling the left how fucked they are then how much he used to tell the right.

I am speaking more of his talking points over the past several months.
He spends more time telling the left how fucked they are then how much he used to tell the right.
Right,but his poi t is that they are being illiberal. That they are abandoning liberalism and need to return to it. . Not exactly the talking points of a conservative.

Right,but his poi t is that they are being illiberal. That they are abandoning liberalism and need to return to it. . Not exactly the talking points of a conservative.
Then you haven't paid attention. At all. I mean...what are you a zombie?
Conservatives, like myself, would L O V E to see a return of sanity of the left.
We held enough common ground, like believing America is more good than bad, that the two parties could get things accomplished. Not anymore. Since the mid 2000s - virtually ever passing bill is 100% to 0%. It has never been that way in the history of this country. We need two sane parties to make things work.
We don't work anymore. The system is broken.

Conservatives, like myself, would L O V E to see a return of sanity of the left.
To liberalism?

Haha, give me a fucking break. Don't hurt yourself spinning and twisting that laughable horseshit.

The GOP butters its bread with the hate of wokeness. If not for wokeness, half the GOPers wouldn't have anything to say. Look at the asshats you are electing based only on that lizard brain emotional backlash.

That's some embarrassing illogic, there.

Of course, like most of what you say, it is contrived to soothe yourself and to nurture the cult paradigm
Either debate the point or admit you can’t.

When I lose a debate I just simply admit it and move on. I don’t have an over sensitive ego.

One reason I post on forums like this one is to test my views against others. There have been a number of times I changed my views over the years.

Either debate the point or admit you can’t.
Yes, a fine illustration of the illogic of an intellectually limited person. Please, continue.

Also, delusional people are often confused as to why normal people won't bother to sift through their steaming piles of shit.

Hint: it's not actually because they 'can't'.

To liberalism?

Haha, give me a fucking break. Don't hurt yourself spinning and twisting that laughable horseshit.

The GOP butters its bread with the hate of wokeness. If not for wokeness, half the GOPers wouldn't have anything to say. Look at the asshats you are electing based only on that lizard brain emotional backlash.
Haha... uh yeah... and who is in the White House right now?
You have absolutely no room for criticizing who is elected.
And who is Speaker for the House??... again... pot call kettle black.

And of course we hate wokeness. Sorry, but we don't hate ourselves. And we don't look at sexual orientation as a measure of self worth. We don't particularly care about it. I am perfectly okay with gay marriage etc. as many conservatives are. We want this funny thing... it's called equality. We actually think all people should be treated equally. Novel idea. We do not believe a person should get tax breaks, grants, abatements based on their skin color like it use to be before the civil rights act. We think all new businesses should get tax breaks etc. We actually want to improve the lives of black Americans, not control them and manipulate them into dependency on us. And we realize THIS is what is holding the race back.
I could go on for pages.

Yes, a fine illustration of the illogic of an intellectually limited person. Please, continue.

Also, delusional people are often confused as to why normal people won't bother to sift through their steaming piles of shit.

Hint: it's not actually because they 'can't'.
I have decided that since you refuse to debate that I am wasting my time posting back and forth with you.

Have a good day.

I have decided that since you refuse to debate that I am wasting my time posting back and forth with you.

Have a good day.
That's nice. I decided long ago it is not my job to refute every embarrassing fantasy some deranged cultist reflexively vomits.

So we understand each other.

Basically you chickened out.
Haha, yeah, you nutters always pull that one out...yes, that's why normal adults do not waste time destroying and parsing every bizarre , spoonfed fantasy you regurgitate..

...they are scared. How DID you get so smart?

In reality, most people learn while they are children that it is not the world's job to disprove every outrageous fantasy they invent, and, rather, the burden is on them to support their own silly fantasies.

And then there's you.

Haha, yeah, you nutters always pull that one out...yes, that's why normal adults do not waste time destroying and parsing every bizarre , spoonfed fantasy you regurgitate..

...they are scared. How DID you get so smart?

In reality, most people learn while they are children that it is not the world's job to disprove every outrageous fantasy they invent, and, rather, the burden is on them to support their own silly fantasies.

And then there's you.
As I said, have a good day. I have better things to do than waste my time posting back and forth with you.

1647213731010.gif

Forum List

Back