Bill Maher: Why Putin invaded Ukraine under Biden, not Trump, is 'worth asking'

Putin is a late stage dictator. He believed his own bullshit long enough that he lost touch with reality. Having a dictator that has no belief in objective reality is not something to aspire to, no matter what the GOP pundits tell you.
You can say the same about Trump.

Can you tell us when this all started?
It started when the last person to say no to Putin got dragged from the room. We're dealing with a man in a bubble so airtight we can only be certain that his motivations are paranoid fantasies and entirely self-serving.

It started when the last person to say no to Putin got dragged from the room. We're dealing with a man in a bubble so airtight we can only be certain that his motivations are paranoid fantasies and entirely self-serving.

Deflection. When did the Ukraine problem start?

When the Ukrainia parliament threw Putin's puppet out of office, and the little insecure dumbfuck decided to invade Ukraine and steal its territory in response.
so right after obama and xiden promised to be more flexible with putin

The reality is no one knows why Putin didn't invade Ukraine when Trump was President or if he would have if Trump had been reelected. Something to consider is that Biden is your standard paint by the numbers politician the kind Putin is used to dealing with and to some degree who's actions he can predict Trump was the exact opposite. I have no idea if any of that factored into Putin's decision to invade when he did but it's possible he just decided it was better to deal with man who in his view is predictable.

Of course, that's why he tried to get Trump elected and reelected.

Makes perfect sense, after a botched lobotomy.
Why would Putin want to get an unpredictable Trump re-elected when the alternative was weak man Biden who won’t even allow the Ukraine to get the MIG fighters it needs. Plus Biden is doing everything he can to hurt our oil industry which only helps Russia to make big bucks selling their oil.

So, the question is asked.

Trump's own security advisor has told us Putin was maximizing his benefit of having a puppet president in Trump.

Members of his administration have agreed he extorted Ukrane for personal benefit.

Russias own media considered Trump to be Putins puppet (as supported by example after example of Trumps bootlicking) and lauded the triumph of the Russian intelligence apparatus for helping him to get elected and for their apparent influence on Trump.

Our own intelligence agencies found themselves suspecting Trump to be a Russian asset.

Trump tried to remove Russian sanctions and tried to give Putin back his spy houses for nothing.

But let's ignore all of that and go with the first emotion that fizzles into our colons.

Because MAGA
You spout a bunch of debunked bullshit and expect anybody to do anything but laugh at your ignorance? You get dumber by the day.

Biden laid out the red carpet (no pun intended) for Putin to invade Ukraine.
Biden probably didn't know how bad it would get....probably figured Ukraine would just give up like Afghanistan did.

I think the White House is trying to cover up their bio-labs programs in Ukraine....and they're taking advantage of the oil market this war is causing. Most of the oil price increases have more to do with the inaction of the Biden Adm rather than any shortages.....because the war hasn't caused any shortages. Biden's disastrous monetary and energy policies are doing most of that.

Bio-labs? You bought all the crazy.

The reality- we can't militarily intervene in Ukraine without starting world war 3. Biden knew it. Putin knew it. Zelensky knew it. Biden saying so openly to the American people (a president being honest with us, how refreshing) hardly laid out the red carpet.

The reason why this is happening now is because Putin was facing internal dissent at home, the economy is a wreck due to Covid, and he needs something to rally the people around. Unfortunately, it's backfiring, as the Ukrainians are fighting back and Russians aren't that keen on fighting themselves.

Why would Putin want to get an unpredictable Trump re-elected when the alternative was weak man Biden who won’t even allow the Ukraine to get the MIG fighters it needs.
Am I his mommy? You want my guess?

Maybe defer to the experts. The same ones who say, definitively, that Putin tried to get Trump elected in both 2016 and 2020.

Of course, you think they are all liars, probably.

I saw this from Maher just yesterday. Hysterical....talk about making the progressives look silly. :iyfyus.jpg: I'm still laughing
Well as usual you are a beer short of a six pack.

Maher is a progressive and doesn't engage in your demagoguery. Maher's point is that the question should be asked AND answered, instead of this one liner dumbfuck fest from both the left and the right.

He is ripping people like you.

Am I his mommy? You want my guess?

Maybe defer to the experts. The same ones who say, definitively, that Putin tried to get Trump elected in both 2016 and 2020.

Of course, you think they are all liars, probably.

Lol....sOn...best get out soon to stock up on this...come November, gonna sell out real fast....
You want to be able to sit for Thanksgiving dinner!:bye1:
Just trying to help here....

o_1789-1.jpg

Putin is a late stage dictator. He believed his own bullshit long enough that he lost touch with reality. Having a dictator that has no belief in objective reality is not something to aspire to, no matter what the GOP pundits tell you.
Biden Fluffer said what?

Forum List

Back