China is already at war with America

It's a very bad time for any Americans to be badmouthing China.

There are indications that Biden is cozying up to China right now in order to keep China's pro-Russian stance less vocal than it could be.

If America is going to have a war with Russia, it doesn't want anybody hearing China's interference.

I fear that the economic intermingling is far too advanced to just "decouple" from China. They own vast amounts of farmland and real estate in America it is not just companies doing business in China.

There are indications that Biden is cozying up to China right now in order to keep China's pro-Russian stance less vocal than it could be.

If America is going to have a war with Russia, it doesn't want anybody hearing China's interference.
Biden would be a fool not the to keep in contact with China.

Why is it a bad time to be bad mouthing china?

because you think biden is china’s puppy dog?

ok I get it

you really like conservatives and dont want to see us “disappeared” in the middle of the night like dissidents in china

thats really touching Donald

I take back SOME of the bad things I’ve said about you

I fear that the economic intermingling is far too advanced to just "decouple" from China. They own vast amounts of farmland and real estate in America it is not just companies doing business in China.
Not really. Annul all real estate transactions with China, recoup manufacturing and any cost increase can be offset be restarting our energy sector. If people are OK with the Biden cabal driving the cost of everything up with stifled energy and money printing then they’d be OK with the net economic improvement of ditching China and extracting energy.
But first we have to ditch the democrats.

Not really. Annul all real estate transactions with China, recoup manufacturing and any cost increase can be offset be restarting our energy sector. If people are OK with the Biden cabal driving the cost of everything up with stifled energy and money printing then they’d be OK with the net economic improvement of ditching China and extracting energy.
But first we have to ditch the democrats.
I agree with ditching the Democrats as priority one. The entanglements of our economies has been allowed to run unobstructed for decades I am not optimistic that can be undone. We should do anything and everything to stick it to China because they are certainly doing anything and everything to stick to us on every front.

Its never too late as long as you are free.
if we dont do it soon it may in fact be too late

the chinese dictatorship is smart and ruthless

but its not invincible

I urge everyone to watch the video

its not long and very informative

Biden is a fool

but beginning to decouple from china would make him less of a fool
He already has to the tune of several billion yet you refuse to see the moves....It is not the US govt. who has the need to decouple it is the capitalist and they do as they please, which is why we must bribe the capitalist away.

He already has to the tune of several billion yet you refuse to see the moves....It is not the US govt. who has the need to decouple it is the capitalist and they do as they please, which is why we must bribe the capitalist away.
Bribe?

Screw that. I ain't paying a vig for their bullshit.

How about, regulate and tax the hell out of them?

Do you realize, Google hasn't made a working product in their entire existence? Not one! They can't even make a simple text editor work

I support any move in that dorection biden manages to make

if you go back and check I said nothing about biden till you did

Its never too late as long as you are free.
True, my point is our 2 party system created the monster that is China and they have been growing unabated for nearly half a century. We should certainly try to decouple and put the hurt on them as they have on us. Undoing the tangled mess? I don't think we have the political will on either side.

we should decouple our economy from china

First by slapping huge tariffs on auto’s and auto part made in china

and no exception for quisling traitor compsnies like GM

Because profit is the only goal of our society China can do whatever it wants here. Our oligarchs are too powerful.

Influence yes, control no

but the longer defeatist Americans bury their heads in the sand the closer the chinese come to control
I wonder, if the Chinese controlled our government, how you'd respond to me saying "influence yes, control no"

Forum List

Back