Bill Maher nails it again

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Bill Maher is a liberal, and I hate his ass, but as has been pointed out many times on this board, now and then he gets it right. He knows the wokesters are pieces of shit and need to be beaten down.

Bill Maher: Democrats Need To Get Over "Hypersensitive Social Justice Warrior Woke BS," Voters Think They're "Nuts"

HBO's "Real Time" host Bill Maher said on his show Friday that the message voters sent to Democrats in 2020 was: "We don't like Trump, but we still can't bring ourselves to vote for you."

"Democrats were supposed to flip the Senate and didn't, supposed to flip state legislatures, not a one. And they lost seats in the House," he said.

"Liberals can either write off half the country as irredeemable or they can ask, 'What is is about a 'D' next to a candidate's name that makes it so toxic?'" he said, citing a number of examples to suggest why middle Americans don't trust the "common sense" of the Democratic Party. "I can do this all day... Cite stories big and small that are endlessly on people's news feeds that add up to a constant drip, drip, drip of 'These people are nuts.'"

Bill Maher is a liberal, and I hate his ass, but as has been pointed out many times on this board, now and then he gets it right. He knows the wokesters are pieces of shit and need to be beaten down.

Bill Maher: Democrats Need To Get Over "Hypersensitive Social Justice Warrior Woke BS," Voters Think They're "Nuts"

HBO's "Real Time" host Bill Maher said on his show Friday that the message voters sent to Democrats in 2020 was: "We don't like Trump, but we still can't bring ourselves to vote for you."

"Democrats were supposed to flip the Senate and didn't, supposed to flip state legislatures, not a one. And they lost seats in the House," he said.

"Liberals can either write off half the country as irredeemable or they can ask, 'What is is about a 'D' next to a candidate's name that makes it so toxic?'" he said, citing a number of examples to suggest why middle Americans don't trust the "common sense" of the Democratic Party. "I can do this all day... Cite stories big and small that are endlessly on people's news feeds that add up to a constant drip, drip, drip of 'These people are nuts.'"

How can the mentally ill get over their mental illness unless they recognize it and seek help.
This goes, as well, for neo-Cons as it does for Liberals.

His show sucks and he sucks. He is as big a baby as those he talks about.

Bill Maher is a professional comedian.

I love this here:

"Democrats kept saying in the campaign, 'You can't possibly think Trump is preferable to what we're selling,' and many voters keep saying, 'Yes. We. Can. In fact our primary purpose for voting for him is to create a bulwark against you. Because your side thinks silence is violence and looting is not,'" Maher said."

Bill is way out of touch and is a real asshole if he believes in a 1/10th of what he said in this video.

Perfect to be an anchor on CNN or MSNBC.

Sounds like the Grand Wizard Maher needs to be cancelled

Any statues of him should be torn down as well.

Last edited:

Perfect to be an anchor on CNN or MSNBC.

Anchors away me boys, farewell to college days.

His show loses about a million viewers every year. He wants you to watch him.

His show loses about a million viewers every year. He wants you to watch him.

Kick him where it hurts, ratings.

Well that is his cover. He is a deep state shill posing as a comedian.

He is one of America's biggest douche bags but every once in awhile he says something that makes sense. I'm not sure if he believes it, or is just trying to get attention.

He's a well paid entertainer attention whore. They have no principles; just a bigger soapbox.

I often find myself agreeing with Bill Mayer. In this situation he is absolutely right, but i pray that these dumbass liberals keep up their woke "everything is racist and all cops are bad" nonsense. They have no idea how annoying people find them to be. BLM is the death of the Democrat party unless they openly cut ties with them, which they will never do because, these morons are terrified of being labeled "racist" for disagreeing with any black group, no matter how shitty that group may be. In loony democrat world, as long as your group says "black lives matter", your'e free to break all the laws. What a weak, pathetic party.

That's not been true for quite some time.

I often find myself agreeing with Bill Mayer. In this situation he is absolutely right, but i pray that these dumbass liberals keep up their woke "everything is racist and all cops are bad" nonsense. They have no idea how annoying people find them to be. BLM is the death of the Democrat party unless they openly cut ties with them, which they will never do because, these morons are terrified of being labeled "racist" for disagreeing with any black group, no matter how shitty that group may be. In loony democrat world, as long as your group says "black lives matter", your'e free to break all the laws. What a weak, pathetic party.

ALL THIS FROM A RED NECK....SO SAD

Forum List

Back