bill maher lies are the new truth

I have a very well to do President who's from England and he can't believe how the Republicans stand on stage, lie, don't care, move on, and continue to out crazy the other 8 candidates.

I explained to him they will stop talking so crazy when the general election comes. But people will remember all the crazy stuff they said. That's why ultimately the GOP have to pick a moderate like Jeb, Christie, Kasich or Rubio. My bet is Rubio.

And keep in mind Rubio isn't the most honest guy either. On the truthometer he has
14% true
23% mostly true
22% half true
23% mostly false
15% false
3% pants on fire

I have a very well to do President who's from England and he can't believe how the Republicans stand on stage, lie, don't care, move on, and continue to out crazy the other 8 candidates.

I explained to him they will stop talking so crazy when the general election comes. But people will remember all the crazy stuff they said. That's why ultimately the GOP have to pick a moderate like Jeb, Christie, Kasich or Rubio. My bet is Rubio.

And keep in mind Rubio isn't the most honest guy either. On the truthometer he has
14% true
23% mostly true
22% half true
23% mostly false
15% false
3% pants on fire

You have to act like a certifiable loon for the rubes if you want to be the last one remaining in the clown car as it shutters and belches its way across the finish line. And all that insane shit is just gonna be impossible to walk back in the general election.

Forum List

Back