Bill Maher, "I want my lawyer."

The left is making more republicans daily
Is it? I like Bill. I like how critical he is of "wokeness" and the fringe left generally. But he over simplified what happened in that TX district. Everyone should read the whole article. Here's an excerpt.

“The only thing the [National Republican Campaign Committee] proved last night is that they can barely get their MAGA Republican candidates across the finish line when they outspend the Democrat 20 to 1 and if only 7% of the electorate turns out to vote,” DCCC spokesperson Monica Robinson said. “This seat is a rental for Republicans and we look forward to welcoming Vicente Gonzalez back to Congress this fall.”

Maher understands ratings he knows going all Republican bashing all the time is not a ratings winner long term so sometimes he takes shots at Democrats. I suspect we will see some Republican bashing from him over the Roe decision soon.

Is it? I like Bill. I like how critical he is of "wokeness" and the fringe left generally. But he over simplified what happened in that TX district. Everyone should read the whole article. Here's an excerpt.

“The only thing the [National Republican Campaign Committee] proved last night is that they can barely get their MAGA Republican candidates across the finish line when they outspend the Democrat 20 to 1 and if only 7% of the electorate turns out to vote,” DCCC spokesperson Monica Robinson said. “This seat is a rental for Republicans and we look forward to welcoming Vicente Gonzalez back to Congress this fall.”
Keep cherry picking I'll stick with reality and most immigrants who come here legally want everyone else to do the same, Asians are losing their spot now with getting rid of higher ed classes. Both of those are facts and you can thank shitlibs like yourself for it

Good clip form Maher. Mostly about how S. Texas Hispanic's are supporting the GOP now a days. And why.

I've been saying for years and years that the Republican party is shooting itself in the foot with its anti-Mexican rhetoric. Mexicans are hard working, very family oriented, and deeply Christian. They are natural Republican material.

The percentage of the Hispanic vote for Trump did not change between 2016 and 2020. However, they turned out 30 percent higher in 2020 than in 2016, compared to 16 percent of the general population increased voter turnout.

It was Hispanics who kicked Trump to the curb. They were bigly pissed off at him.

I've been saying for years and years that the Republican party is shooting itself in the foot with its anti-Mexican rhetoric. Mexicans are hard working, very family oriented, and deeply Christian. They are natural Republican material.

The percentage of the Hispanic vote for Trump did not change between 2016 and 2020. However, they turned out 30 percent higher in 2020 than in 2016, compared to 16 percent of the general population increased voter turnout.

It was Hispanics who kicked Trump to the curb. They were bigly pissed off at him.

Iiar, it was the Hispanic vote that won Trump Florida. Hispanics had caravans to show support for Trump.

Are you truly so stupid that you think we won't remember that fact?

Iiar, it was the Hispanic vote that won Trump Florida. Hispanics had caravans to show support for Trump.

Are you truly so stupid that you think we won't remember that fact?

A report published today by the UCLA Latino Policy and Politics Initiative determined that Latino voters were decisive in sending President-elect Joe Biden to the White House.

The analysis of votes cast in 13 states is the most comprehensive look at how Latinos voted in the 2020 general election. In 12 of those states, Latinos supported Biden over President Donald Trump by a margin of at least 2 to 1. And in nine of the 13 — including the battleground states of Wisconsin and Pennsylvania — the margin was at least 3 to 1. Only in Florida was Biden’s margin among Latino voters less than 2 to 1.

Nationwide, Latinos cast 16.6 million votes in 2020, an increase of 30.9% over the 2016 presidential election. By comparison, turnout was 15.9% greater among voters of all races.

All caught up now, dumbass?

Obumbler never shared his birth certificate. After the Hillary camp initially raised that topic, and others followed suit, Obumbler’s peeps saw fit to release a Certification of Live Birth. Not the same thing.

Was Obumbler a Kenyan? Probably not. Was he born in the USA? Probably. But did his own publicist refer to him as a Kenyan? Yep.

Did Obumbler himself claim to be eligible for financial assistance for college as a “foreigner?” Well, we may never know. He has insisted on keeping his academic applications and financial aid applications etc secret. Let’s be clear: Obumbler brought a lot of this shit down on his own head.

Finally, Trump was right about our free press. They do lie. And they do serve as the apparatchik media FOR the left wing and the DNC.

You must not ever have had a US passport. You're just one dumb conspiracy theory after another.

Iiar, it was the Hispanic vote that won Trump Florida.
Showing white folk aren't alone in being gullible enough to believe right wing, neo-fascist propaganda that Dems are communists.

Obumbler never shared his birth certificate. After the Hillary camp initially raised that topic, and others followed suit, Obumbler’s peeps saw fit to release a Certification of Live Birth. Not the same thing.

Was Obumbler a Kenyan? Probably not. Was he born in the USA? Probably. But did his own publicist refer to him as a Kenyan? Yep.

Did Obumbler himself claim to be eligible for financial assistance for college as a “foreigner?” Well, we may never know. He has insisted on keeping his academic applications and financial aid applications etc secret. Let’s be clear: Obumbler brought a lot of this shit down on his own head.

Finally, Trump was right about our free press. They do lie. And they do serve as the apparatchik media FOR the left wing and the DNC.
Your right about some of that, amazingly. Wrong on the last part. The msm serves the interests of the oligarchs and the deep state, not the left and D Party. However, both criminal parties are also controlled by the oligarchs and deep state.

Your right about some of that, amazingly. Wrong on the last part. The msm serves the interests of the oligarchs and the deep state, not the left and D Party. However, both criminal parties are also controlled by the oligarchs and deep state.
Your tin foil hat is on a little too tight.

Forum List

Back