Kamala Harris Brags That She And Biden “Were Not Deterred” Amid Economic Crisis That Still Exists

Well, I would be too if I was living a 5 star lifestyle for 6 figures a year with all my expenses paid. Such brave warriors for the little people.

Biden and harris closely resemble Xi and the communists in Peking who have national goals that crush millions of individual chinese

In their world the people exist to serve the state

The potato and that whore were installed by the swamp to usher in the destruction of the last 18 months.

The globalists do not was a strong US and a strong dollar. Trump reversed a lot of the damage the meat puppet faggot did and they were pissed. Now they've got a lot of work to do and very little time in which to do it.

They were fronted by the globalists who control us and stole the election. Kamala should be ashamed of herself. She knew of her weaknesses. Nothing wrong with it we all have them. But she took the power anyway. Joe has psyche and physical problems. He knows it and Jill knows it and the Dem Party knows it. And we the people are like the citizens of many other corrupted empires in history.

Forum List

Back