Bill: Life Sentence without Parole for Terrorists

Well, the MEA pilots were very courageous. When landing in Beirut I could see live fire very near the airport as it was night. I remember my friend was working the flight and told me that the pilot would have continued on without landing, but he did not have enough fuel. Obviously, on departure of the last MEA planes it was calm that's why they were able to leave. I was not new to this as I had done a tour in Vietnam in the infantry (196th Light Infantry Brigade) a few years earlier. The Phoenicia was indeed a nice hotel by Middle East standards of the time. I think it was an Inter-Continental franchise at the time or was it Holiday Inn, I don't remember. I do remember that it was occupied by Phalangist militia, they were always at the bar in the evening, many of them had the first name of George as I recall.
So then you should also know that the Palestinian Arabs killed over 150,000 Lebanese Christians. In fact they were known to be the most violent and ruthless among those that were killing the Christians. You should also know that Muslim animals with the help of the Palestinians committed ethnic cleansing on the Christians of Lebanon, and helped turn the country into an Islamic shithole and failed state. Talk about "displacing people" and "forcing a culture and religion" down a people's throat.

Yeah, the "ethnic cleansing" you keep whining about, Moooslem convert.

Islam = source for evil in the world today.

Hmm. the total casualties were 120,000 and less than a third were Maronites and Armenians (Christians) . I don't know where you got the 150,000 Christians killed number from, just your usual propaganda I guess.
Nice try, no cigar. Since you're the "expert" on the numbers <LOL>, why don't you enlighten us and tell everyone why exactly were Palestinian animals busy killing Christians in a country that wasn't their's to begin with. And why Muslims in general and Palestinians specifically committed the most horrific act of ethnic cleansing on Christians in the Middle East in the 20th century. Go ahead, shoot, MOHOMOD....

So then you should also know that the Palestinian Arabs killed over 150,000 Lebanese Christians. In fact they were known to be the most violent and ruthless among those that were killing the Christians. You should also know that Muslim animals with the help of the Palestinians committed ethnic cleansing on the Christians of Lebanon, and helped turn the country into an Islamic shithole and failed state. Talk about "displacing people" and "forcing a culture and religion" down a people's throat.

Yeah, the "ethnic cleansing" you keep whining about, Moooslem convert.

Islam = source for evil in the world today.

Hmm. the total casualties were 120,000 and less than a third were Maronites and Armenians (Christians) . I don't know where you got the 150,000 Christians killed number from, just your usual propaganda I guess.
Nice try, no cigar. Since you're the "expert" on the numbers <LOL>, why don't you enlighten us and tell everyone why exactly were Palestinian animals busy killing Christians in a country that wasn't their's to begin with. And why Muslims in general and Palestinians specifically committed the most horrific act of ethnic cleansing on Christians in the Middle East in the 20th century. Go ahead, shoot, MOHOMOD....

Well, that is not entirely true. There was no ethnic cleansing of Christians in Lebanon, in fact Christians have seen an increase in proportion to the overall population since the civil war. Palestinians are also Christians, and the ethnic cleansing of Palestinian Christians has been perpetrated by the Jews. So, as they say, get stuffed.

Well, that is not entirely true. There was no ethnic cleansing of Christians in Lebanon, in fact Christians have seen an increase in proportion to the overall population since the civil war. Palestinians are also Christians, and the ethnic cleansing of Palestinian Christians has been perpetrated by the Jews. So, as they say, get stuffed.

I'd have the bean counters at LIC should double check their abacus

Ha ha ha. Talk about propaganda, that is the biggest pile of dung Islamist propaganda I have yet to hear.

It is a fact that Palestinian Muslim animals helped the Lebanese Muslims murder and massacre Christians. You can run, but you can't hide, MOHOMOD. Time to face the music:

Damour massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Damour massacre took place on January 20, 1976, during the 1975&#8211;1990 Lebanese Civil War. Damour, a Christian town on the main highway south of Beirut, was attacked by the Palestine Liberation Organisation units. Part of its population died in battle or in the massacre that followed, and the remainder were forced to flee.

Remember history: The 1976 Palestinian massacre of Christians

According to an eyewitness, the attack took place from the mountain behind the South Beirut. &#8220;It was an apocalypse,&#8221; said Father Mansour Labaky, a Christian Maronite priest who survived the massacre at Damour. &#8220;They were coming, thousands and thousands, shouting &#8216;Allahu Akbar! Let us attack them for the Arabs, let us offer a holocaust to Mohammad!&#8217; And they were slaughtering everyone in their path, men, women and children.
Who came to help these Christians who were being slaughtered like chickens? The Europeans? The Americans? No, the Israelis. Lebanon continues to have Muslims problems and Hezbollah militants have a hold in the country and flare up attacks against Israel on a regular basis.

Damour

The year was 1976, The town was called Damour: A town that has been terrified forever. The Lebanese shall never forget the atrocities committed against innocents by Yassar Arafat's PLO and the Syrian Army. January 9, 1976 is a black day in Lebanon's history. On that day the Damour's priest Father Mansour Labakey was visiting the town's houses, blessing them with holy water, suddenly A bullet whistled past his ear. As he attempted to continue the ritual, rattling of a machine guns from the hill site looking over the town followed. The fire came from the nearby Al-Naami town.

To his amazement the priest suddenly found the town surrounded by heavily armed Palestinians, Syrians, and other mercenaries from Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan and Libya. Desperate to save the town from an imminent massacre, Father Mansour telephoned the Muslim Sheikh of the district and pleaded for his help. He then turned to several religious leaders for the same purpose. To his shock and horror all refused his plea with the same response: 'Sorry we can't help, we cannot do any thing. nothing can be done"
The Lebanese people shall never forget the Al-Damour massacre. Never will forget that the Syrians and the Palestinians are totally culpable for it. It is incomprehensible and reprehensible for the international community to turn blind eyes to such a clear manifestation of evil. Who can turn a deaf ear to the cries of the innocent victims? Those responsible for mass terrorism must not be allowed to hide or escape.

ETHNIC CLEANSING, ANYONE?!

Yeah, poor Lebanon, a haven for Christians, is now turned into country held hostage by Islamist Hezbollah thugs, who even killed their Christian prime minister.

Yet MOHOMOD Latici seems think that things have never been better for the Christians in Lebanon, and in fact they are thriving. What a friggin' joke and pathetic propagandist MOHOMOD is.

Ha ha ha. Talk about propaganda, that is the biggest pile of dung Islamist propaganda I have yet to hear.

It is a fact that Palestinian Muslim animals helped the Lebanese Muslims murder and massacre Christians. You can run, but you can't hide, MOHOMOD. Time to face the music:

Damour massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Damour massacre took place on January 20, 1976, during the 1975&#8211;1990 Lebanese Civil War. Damour, a Christian town on the main highway south of Beirut, was attacked by the Palestine Liberation Organisation units. Part of its population died in battle or in the massacre that followed, and the remainder were forced to flee.

Remember history: The 1976 Palestinian massacre of Christians

According to an eyewitness, the attack took place from the mountain behind the South Beirut. &#8220;It was an apocalypse,&#8221; said Father Mansour Labaky, a Christian Maronite priest who survived the massacre at Damour. &#8220;They were coming, thousands and thousands, shouting &#8216;Allahu Akbar! Let us attack them for the Arabs, let us offer a holocaust to Mohammad!&#8217; And they were slaughtering everyone in their path, men, women and children.
Who came to help these Christians who were being slaughtered like chickens? The Europeans? The Americans? No, the Israelis. Lebanon continues to have Muslims problems and Hezbollah militants have a hold in the country and flare up attacks against Israel on a regular basis.

Damour

The year was 1976, The town was called Damour: A town that has been terrified forever. The Lebanese shall never forget the atrocities committed against innocents by Yassar Arafat's PLO and the Syrian Army. January 9, 1976 is a black day in Lebanon's history. On that day the Damour's priest Father Mansour Labakey was visiting the town's houses, blessing them with holy water, suddenly A bullet whistled past his ear. As he attempted to continue the ritual, rattling of a machine guns from the hill site looking over the town followed. The fire came from the nearby Al-Naami town.

To his amazement the priest suddenly found the town surrounded by heavily armed Palestinians, Syrians, and other mercenaries from Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan and Libya. Desperate to save the town from an imminent massacre, Father Mansour telephoned the Muslim Sheikh of the district and pleaded for his help. He then turned to several religious leaders for the same purpose. To his shock and horror all refused his plea with the same response: 'Sorry we can't help, we cannot do any thing. nothing can be done"
The Lebanese people shall never forget the Al-Damour massacre. Never will forget that the Syrians and the Palestinians are totally culpable for it. It is incomprehensible and reprehensible for the international community to turn blind eyes to such a clear manifestation of evil. Who can turn a deaf ear to the cries of the innocent victims? Those responsible for mass terrorism must not be allowed to hide or escape.

ETHNIC CLEANSING, ANYONE?!
I have to say, this sounds like the massacre of ancient Jews of Hebron in 1929 and basically just about every act of aggression of barbarism by Muslims.

Yes, yes, we know, it wasn't the Muslims' fault. They had to do it! Ha ha ha.

You happy if that includes the Settler terrorists Lipush?

There has been a lot of 'price-tag' attacks recently, and there are a lot of settlers practising terrorism.

Would you be happy if it was extended to Palestinians that were caught faking these "price tag" attacks as a warning ?

Actually you should first ask if I think that the Israelis doing price tag attacks should get life in prison.

The answer in both cases is "Probably not."
Price tag attacks cover the full gamut, from property damage, to personal attack, to murder to mass murder.

It makes sense to consider the crime, then choose an appropriate sentence. Life in prison will rarely be appropriate.

But I would also give attention to who is calling for such attacks, or creating a permissive atmosphere for them. And that is the senior leaders in Israel. They are as culpable as any head mobster, and should be appropriately punished.

Yeah, poor Lebanon, a haven for Christians, is now turned into country held hostage by Islamist Hezbollah thugs, who even killed their Christian prime minister.

Yet MOHOMOD Latici seems think that things have never been better for the Christians in Lebanon, and in fact they are thriving. What a friggin' joke and pathetic propagandist MOHOMOD is.

Prime minister is always sunni, President maronite, Speaker shiite
Hezbullah made the bomb on Syrian orders, but like Bashir's assassination, Syria will never be held responsible.

Yes. Those who harm Israeli civilians or Israeli soldiers should be locked up, period.

But most of their terrorism is directed at Palestinians Lipush.

Why would you not want them dealt with in the same way as Palestinian terrorists on Israeli citizens?

Is it because you have an ethnic bias?

How can you call graffiti terrorism while condoning the cold blooded murder of children with chemical/biological weapons ?

Please indicate where I said graffiti was terrorism.
And what makes you think I would condone child murder, by chemicals or other means?

Are you reading some other board, by mistake Phoney?

If you say so, I'm sure he is.

Just the scale of terrorism against Palestinians has been incredible.
I don't know if the IDF actions should be excluded, just because they are state sponsored, and the soldiers are following orders.

Then you must also include the Palestinians actions in that then to be totally unbiased. Would cause some concern when women and children are being arrested for state sponsored terrorism

I disapprove of Palestinian violence. Some more than other, but I disapprove of almost all of it. I am not a pacifist, and international law allows for both self defence and for resistance of an occupying power.

However, if an occupation is illegal there is no "right to self defence" for the occupier.
If you have any doubts, look at France and the Low countries in the early 1940's/

Since it is Hamas that has declared war on Israel, your statement should be "Israel are the more effective fighters/army"

When an organization is killing unarmed civilians, as the IDF does, it isn't considered an army.

Unfortunately there will always be civilian casualties in war, especially when militants use the innocent as shields by operating from urban locations.

Curiously, Hamas was democratically elected, and ready to talk with Israel, but Israel preferred war to peace. In any case, as Israel has lost its claim to be democratic, I wonder if Hamas can now claim to be the "Only democracy in the region." ;)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/4650788.stm

And so have Palestinians increased over the decades, thus no "genocide."

Would you argue that consistently Jake?
That a failed genocide or "work in progress" is no genocide at all?

Tell The Holocaust Commission that, and see how far you get.

Funny how they refuse to confront the truth.

Of course those are made up terms by someone who has no evidence of anything even remotely close.

I would argue that you are using the counter argument for the Jews in the other thread.

You are not consistent that.

And don't ever equate The Holocaust Commission with Palestinian activity Palestine.

It is a false equivalency, inappropriate, and weakens your argument in the eyes of the educated world.

When an organization is killing unarmed civilians, as the IDF does, it isn't considered an army.

Unfortunately there will always be civilian casualties in war, especially when militants use the innocent as shields by operating from urban locations.

Curiously, Hamas was democratically elected, and ready to talk with Israel, but Israel preferred war to peace. In any case, as Israel has lost its claim to be democratic, I wonder if Hamas can now claim to be the "Only democracy in the region." ;)

BBC NEWS | World | Middle East | Hamas sweeps to election victory

they won the seat by default but did not win the popular vote. after taking power they violently over threw fatah in gaza and had not permitted elections.

"Islamic militant group Hamas has won a surprise victory in Wednesday's Palestinian parliamentary elections.
Preliminary results give Hamas 76 of the 132 seats in the chamber, with the ruling Fatah party trailing on 43."

That is not "by default". It is a democratic victory.

Voting for a genocidal Islamic terrorist organization should be a great source of pride.

Forum List

Back