Bill: Life Sentence without Parole for Terrorists

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
Jewish Home (Bayit Yehudi) Chairman and Economics Minister Naftali Bennett took to Facebook Friday over a landmark bill being proposed in the Knesset.

If passed, the bill - which was drafted in December - could prevent the recent trend of terrorist releases from continuing as a political norm.

"The murderers of tomorrow will pay close attention to the government on Sunday," Bennett began. "On Sunday morning we will discuss a new bill sponsored by MK Ayelet Shaked that will give murderers a life sentence without the possibility of parole."

"The proposal will allow the court to determine that the sentence will be final and that the murderer has no possibility of parole," he explained. "It is a tool that does not exist in Israel, and can be found in many countries. Life sentence without parole."

Bill: Life Sentence without Parole for Terrorists - Inside Israel - News - Israel National News

Ah, won't that be the day

You mean a kangaroo court. If you are not aware, and obviously it is clear from your posts that you don't know what you are talking about only Jews living in the West Bank have the right to civil courts. Non-Jews don't have civil rights and face court martials. With the new law, this little fellow, arrested as a terrorist for rock throwing will be in jail for life:

http://resources2.news.com.au/images/2014/02/07/1226820/877674-cd1a8e52-8fb8-11e3-873f-eea0d8e80762.jpg

About 700 hundred non-Jewish children are arrested on the West Bank every year.

Cookies must be enabled. | The Australian

You mean a kangaroo court. If you are not aware, and obviously it is clear from your posts that you don't know what you are talking about only Jews living in the West Bank have the right to civil courts. Non-Jews don't have civil rights and face court martials. With the new law, this little fellow, arrested as a terrorist for rock throwing will be in jail for life:

http://resources2.news.com.au/images/2014/02/07/1226820/877674-cd1a8e52-8fb8-11e3-873f-eea0d8e80762.jpg

About 700 hundred non-Jewish children are arrested on the West Bank every year.

Cookies must be enabled. | The Australian

We talk about terrorists in general. Why you're chosing to be narrow minded?

A mistaken one, also, that is.

You happy if that includes the Settler terrorists Lipush?

There has been a lot of 'price-tag' attacks recently, and there are a lot of settlers practising terrorism.

Of course, Israel can define what constitutes a terrorist.
US and Western govt.'s have categorized Hamas as terrorist. The kangaroo courts are usually located in Muslim societies, especially the Palestinians. LOL

Yes. Those who harm Israeli civilians or Israeli soldiers should be locked up, period.

There has been a lot of 'price-tag' attacks recently, and there are a lot of settlers practising terrorism.

Most of the price tag incidents were not physical attacks, actually. But that's not the point. The price tag incidents which include physical attacks on civilians and soldiers should be dealt with iron fist. This behavior shouldn't be toleranted.

And regardless, I think it's great hypocrisy that they don't deal with violent murders done by arabs like they do bothering on graffiti boys.

While some bullies might have abused cars, our youth has been butchered. Why nobody says anything about it?

Where is the fairness?

Jewish Home (Bayit Yehudi) Chairman and Economics Minister Naftali Bennett took to Facebook Friday over a landmark bill being proposed in the Knesset.

If passed, the bill - which was drafted in December - could prevent the recent trend of terrorist releases from continuing as a political norm.

"The murderers of tomorrow will pay close attention to the government on Sunday," Bennett began. "On Sunday morning we will discuss a new bill sponsored by MK Ayelet Shaked that will give murderers a life sentence without the possibility of parole."

"The proposal will allow the court to determine that the sentence will be final and that the murderer has no possibility of parole," he explained. "It is a tool that does not exist in Israel, and can be found in many countries. Life sentence without parole."

Bill: Life Sentence without Parole for Terrorists - Inside Israel - News - Israel National News

They should get the Death Penalty. :evil:

Yes. Those who harm Israeli civilians or Israeli soldiers should be locked up, period.

But most of their terrorism is directed at Palestinians Lipush.

Why would you not want them dealt with in the same way as Palestinian terrorists on Israeli citizens?

Is it because you have an ethnic bias?

Of course, Israel can define what constitutes a terrorist.
US and Western govt.'s have categorized Hamas as terrorist. The kangaroo courts are usually located in Muslim societies, especially the Palestinians. LOL

You LOL quite a bit. Do you think that makes your inane comments and non sequitors any less ridiculous?
So what you're saying is that the US and Western govt.'s HAVEN'T categorized Hamas as a terrorist organization? LOL!

Why would you not want them dealt with in the same way as Palestinian terrorists on Israeli citizens?

Sorry, I stand corrected, I should also include Palestinians in that list.

And to your question. I'm Israeli, so I guess I do have ehnic bias. I belong to one side of the conflict, so it's impossible for me to be unbiased.

They should get the Death Penalty. :evil:

Well, I think that there are people who should gain the death penalty before them, to be honest.

But yeah, that might be useful, as well.

And to your question. I'm Israeli, so I guess I do have ehnic bias. I belong to one side of the conflict, so it's impossible for me to be unbiased.

That's refreshing to hear.
Of course, it is never going to happen.

Though you kindly reconsidered to include attackers of Palestinians, the IDF & courts just would neva.

That's refreshing to hear.
Of course, it is never going to happen.

Though you kindly reconsidered to include attackers of Palestinians, the IDF & courts just would neva.

I don't think that's accurate.

Jacob Titel is in jail, isn't he?

If you say so, I'm sure he is.

Just the scale of terrorism against Palestinians has been incredible.
I don't know if the IDF actions should be excluded, just because they are state sponsored, and the soldiers are following orders.

If you say so, I'm sure he is.

Just the scale of terrorism against Palestinians has been incredible.
I don't know if the IDF actions should be excluded, just because they are state sponsored, and the soldiers are following orders.

It depends on the situation. Not anywhere the IDF is at reach or responsible for the settlers' doings.

Besides, those kind of tasks, IMO, should be dealt by the police, not the IDF. It's time for some change.

Yep.
The region could do with some change.

We have agreement :)

With that. Goodnight Lipush, Caroline, all. I have a few new things to follow up from todays discussions and a book reference too.

Have a good weekend all.

Forum List

Back