Bill Gates Defends Using Private Jets While Warning about Dangers of Climate Change

No, I think y'all take the lowest common denominator in an argument that nobody is having, and then make a stupid disagreement over it.

Let me help: Hi, welcome to Earth. The President flies on Air Force One. Billionaires fly on private jets. This does not mean they cannot comment or help change the world. John Kerry is going to own a car. Bill Gates is going to own a private Gulfstream. Mark Cuban is going to own a private plane. All of them are allowed to speak about what needs to be done for climate change.

Lead by example.
...he is. That's why we're talking about him in the topic. Because he talks about climate change, and pandemics, and vaccinations. He leads by example. He's given 1/2 his fortune away already.
I’m following Gates example. I’m putting out 10,000 X the carbon emissions of the average human like Bill.

I believe we need to clean up after ourselves. I also believe no one listens to a word someone like Gates says because of hypocrisy like this.
Your leadership loves his advice to create policy.
View attachment 461496

Mine? I think you are just swinging wildly because you couldn't actually address what I said.

Common.
Do you get invited by Democrats to speak to the Senate or get interviewed in every Leftist rag out there to preach your thoughts?

No, I don't, why would you ask?
In what universe do the rich not form government policy?

No idea. I've railed against that for years.
And obviously you enjoy the filthy rich making policy so you must do with less
We do know one thing for certain, the wealthy and powerful are members of a club you or I will never be able to join...Enjoy your humble pie while you kiss up to your betters.

No, I think y'all take the lowest common denominator in an argument that nobody is having, and then make a stupid disagreement over it.

Let me help: Hi, welcome to Earth. The President flies on Air Force One. Billionaires fly on private jets. This does not mean they cannot comment or help change the world. John Kerry is going to own a car. Bill Gates is going to own a private Gulfstream. Mark Cuban is going to own a private plane. All of them are allowed to speak about what needs to be done for climate change.

Lead by example.
...he is. That's why we're talking about him in the topic. Because he talks about climate change, and pandemics, and vaccinations. He leads by example. He's given 1/2 his fortune away already.

Trump talked about removing the troops. Talk is worthless. Like most billionaires most of his money isn't even his. It's money the government has pumped into the markets.

Give me 20 billion and I'll happily give half of it away.

When have rich, wealthy, powerful humans not told us what to think or how to live?
Ask your climate czar, John Kerry.
I don't need to ask him anything he is just as overly biased with a political agenda just like the guy Trump appointed and I have no interest in political agenda that I don't support.
I don’t remember Trump saying you need to do with less or Mother Gia will die.
A swing and a miss. With Trump's guy it was okay for tire dump fires.

When have rich, wealthy, powerful humans not told us what to think or how to live?
I don't need to ask him anything he is just as overly biased with a political agenda just like the guy Trump appointed and I have no interest in political agenda that I don't support.
Uh, that would mean you’re the loser, loser.

What's with this ignorant and surreal belief that some folks have, where if you use transportation then that means you can't comment on climate change?
Oh, you can comment on global warming if you want to. What you don't get, though, is immunity from having your massive hypocrisy pointed out when it becomes obvious that you personally contribute more to global warming than dozens of the very people you are lecturing and saying should reduce their standard of living. It's the same as when someone like Quid Pro, who has had armed security around him virtually his entire life, complains that people are allowed to own and carry weapons. Or when Warren Buffet complains that people don't pay enough in taxes but won't write a check to the Treasury. An extreme example, in case you haven't gotten it yet, would be Jeffrey Dahmer exhorting everyone to be nice to people they date. Would anyone take him seriously?

It's not hypocrisy to fly on a private jet to get places versus driving and/or whatever method you would advise to not look like a hypocrite (hot air balloon or walking or whatever)

You're not the arbiter of hypocrisy.
Gotta love the hilarious sheeples!
5B0E75D0-24CD-4446-B02A-69428114A538.gif

Uh, that would mean you’re the loser, loser.
You certainly are trying hard but still missing when you swing...

What's with this ignorant and surreal belief that some folks have, where if you use transportation then that means you can't comment on climate change?
I'm cool with people commenting on the climate even if they are hypocrites. I just wish they actually understood the earth's climate history and how stupid it is to be arguing to make the planet colder.

Lead by example.
Has he though? Or did he place it in a charitable fund (to gain a tax advantage) that is doling it out slowly?

Last edited:
Because dumbasses like you never hold the prog elites accountable for their actions....dumbass...You have to stop using CO2 energy, but they can use up all they want, as long as they plant a tree....

Lead by example.
Gates giving away money is like you putting $5 in a Salvation Army kettle.
Call me when his giving affects his lifestyle.

Because dumbasses like you never hold the prog elites accountable for their actions....dumbass...You have to stop using CO2 energy, but they can use up all they want, as long as they plant a tree....
Greta is his puppet master.

Gates, Kerry and the like are laughing their asses off at you, because you're going to blindly support them no matter how stupid they make you look. And I assure you, they make you look very, very stupid when you say what you said.

Lead by example.
Gates giving away money is like you putting $5 in a Salvation Army kettle.
Call me when his giving affects his lifestyle.
He didn't really give it away. He still controls it. It was just a move he made for a tax benefit.

Forum List

Back