Bill Gates Defends Using Private Jets While Warning about Dangers of Climate Change

Not a fan of gates, but to be completely fair, private jets emit most of their pollutants into the stratosphere, so they are only really contributing to the greenhouse affect (which takes place within the troposphere) during takeoff and landing.

Not a fan of gates, but to be completely fair, private jets emit most of their pollutants into the stratosphere, so they are only really contributing to the greenhouse affect (which takes place within the troposphere) during takeoff and landing.

Never mind the massive amounts of fuel they use.

No, I think y'all take the lowest common denominator in an argument that nobody is having, and then make a stupid disagreement over it.

Let me help: Hi, welcome to Earth. The President flies on Air Force One. Billionaires fly on private jets. This does not mean they cannot comment or help change the world. John Kerry is going to own a car. Bill Gates is going to own a private Gulfstream. Mark Cuban is going to own a private plane. All of them are allowed to speak about what needs to be done for climate change.
"For me, not for thee!"
I think you are the first peon to ever justify that. You, sir, are a complete tool.
Or maybe thats the down syndrome? If so, sorry for my hate speech.

But again, how much of that is being burned in the troposphere?

Until you leave the atmosphere you’re still putting your waste into the atmosphere.

Doesn't matter. It's fuel that would have remained in the ground.

I’m sure he lives in a small prefab home, drives a Prius or rides his bike to work.
It’s always fun having one of the richest people in the world telling me I need to do without.
And let’s not get into Kerry and his 5 mansions, 12 cars, 2 yachts and a private jet.

Gates is a hypocritical opportunist. He and Paul Allen are probably more responsible for climate change than any other two single people on earth. The total carbon contributions to the environment that are created by the use of just microsoft enabled devices and AI for "data collection and manipulation" is phenomenol. I think the world would be a better place if we discontinued use of all internet. At some point the whole house of cards will collapse anyway. I say sooner is better than later. I mean WTF, 2.8 Gigawatts to have a robotic hand solve a rubiks cube? That didn't contribute much to climate change. RME. AI Can Do Great Things—if It Doesn't Burn the Planet

Why do you want the planet to be colder? You do realize we are in an ice age, right?

Why do you want the planet to be colder? You do realize we are in an ice age, right?

Rant all you want. I said I wanted it clean.

Not ranting. Just asking you why you want the planet to be colder when we are in an ice age. So why?

CO2 is clean. It's a vital part of the carbon cycle of which all life depends upon. No CO2, no life.

Not ranting. Just asking you why you want the planet to be colder when we are in an ice age. So why?

CO2 is clean. It's a vital part of the carbon cycle of which all life depends upon. No CO2, no life.

Why would you ask me twice when I never made any such claim?

Because you are just ranting.

What's with this ignorant and surreal belief that some folks have, where if you use transportation then that means you can't comment on climate change?
The high priests of the global warming cult are all a bunch of liars and hypocrites. And you're so gullible that you cannot see it.

Forum List

Back